Wellbutrin

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about asking my Dr. if I could try this for a libido boost.....thoughts?

MarkLA

Awards
I had a female friend who was on that for depression. She had a hard time getting off of it. I'd be careful.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you being treated for depression or high blood pressure?

Wellbutrin is one of the most effective pharmaceuticals for several different afflictions I have ever used. Great stuff.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
dsade-

my dr. was thinking of giving it to me for ADD among other things. Mind sharing why you think it's such a great drug? I'm interested in learning about it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade-

my dr. was thinking of giving it to me for ADD among other things. Mind sharing why you think it's such a great drug? I'm interested in learning about it.
Dopamine potentiator and reuptake inhibitor. Great for breaking reward-based habits (like smoking, drugs, etc.) but can also potentiate habits to be formed if you are not careful.

It has anti-depressant and mood-enhancement qualities, helps increase alertness, helps one lose weight, and other favourable properties.

Works great with some stims.

aculpep

Awards
What stims? You mean like effexor? Even effexor makes me sleepy.

Dopamine potentiator and reuptake inhibitor. Great for breaking reward-based habits (like smoking, drugs, etc.) but can also potentiate habits to be formed if you are not careful.

It has anti-depressant and mood-enhancement qualities, helps increase alertness, helps one lose weight, and other favourable properties.

Works great with some stims.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Effexor is not a stim. I mean something that affects catecholamines (green tea, caffeine, tyrosine, etc.)

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
wellbutrin is an antidepressant with a lower tendancy for sexual sides, although they can still be present, I wouldn't ever use it for a libido booster, maybe to help you feel better, but not about sexy time

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wellbutrin is an antidepressant with a lower tendancy for sexual sides, although they can still be present, I wouldn't ever use it for a libido booster, maybe to help you feel better, but not about sexy time
Boosts libido for me...as well as amplifying intensity.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
This is some good info at MM about Wellbutrin and its libido enhancing capabilities. It is also supposed to help with staying power and more intense orgasms. I don't have depression (most of the time) but wanted to try it for its libido enhancement (I could use a lot more of that) and for the mood enhancement.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I really wish Anabolic Minds had a Nootropic/Smart drug Forum.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Are you being treated for depression or high blood pressure?

Wellbutrin is one of the most effective pharmaceuticals for several different afflictions I have ever used. Great stuff.
I am not being treated for either. I just want something to help me feel motivated as well as the libido/CNS enhancement. The things that fit this catagory that I have found OTC are:
Chocamine
PEA
Phenibut
L-Tyrosine
ALCAR
Geranium
L-dopa
Yohimbine

Want something a little stronger.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I would be REALLY REALLY careful about going on wellbutrin or any stim related drug, especially if you have HRT, thyroid, or adrenal issues.

It really f-ed up my system because of my underlying adrenal issues. DO NOT use it for a libido boost. Fix the underlying cause or your just going to make yourself worse down the road.

I dont mean to sound so pessimistic...but I was on wellbutrin for about 2 years due to depression and low libido issues. At first I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread, because it worked great....i thought. But I never resolved my low test/thyroid and adrenal issues so I am now in a much worse boat.

Dr. M has also talked about its impact on the adrenals and such.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Good info. I am already on TRT (steroid induced hypogonadism). I have been tested for adrenal fatigue (still unsure of the test results) and thyroid issues and all came back fine (according to my retarded Dr.).

rick055

Awards
  • Established

Don't forget that there is supposedly a "stimulating dose" of effexor.

If I take anything less than 150 mgs of the XR, you can write me off for the day.

225 mgs XR and i'm energized.

25 mgs XR, great for sleepy time, better than trazodone IMO.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Wellbutrin, a cheaply avaliable and effective Indian Generic for delivary on the net, has far less, I stand by this in multiple use studies, potential for negative side effects than the SSRI antidepressants.

Yes, it may make one slightly manic,in a focused motivated action sense way, but that's usually far preferable to the flatline emotion/weight gaining and deadening d1ck of the above, Wellbutrin and Deprenyl and Modafinil combos, achievement ,:thumbsup:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/74919-nac-reduces-urge.html

rick055

Awards
  • Established
they don't make a 25mg xr
Whatever it was, it was the smallest dose...37.5 or some odd number like that.

Anyways, point being that while a lower dose made me sleepy a higher dose energized me. Unfortunately, it also upped the BP, too.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I have depression and have taken almost every drug and drug combo out there. I have fought depression and bi-polar for over 15 years. I totaly disagree that Wellbuterin is a libido stim. It has the lowest % of sexual side effects of any depression med. It reduces the potential of getting ED or having low libido but I dont beleive it increases it in any way.

I really cant beleive a aDr. would scribe it for low sex drive. Check hormones doc. I'll bet that is the issue for the libido issue. If your depressed, Wellbutrin is a clean drug (make sure you dont have any siezure issues). Stay far away from old meds. Prozac, Paxil etc.

If you f-ed in the head I dealt with it, taken it, done that and doing it again. I was at the point of electo thearapy or buying a 38 mag.

I'm on TRT and depression is best it has ever been.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
I found all this at (these are bits and pieces cut & pasted):

Salon.com Sex | Wonderful Wellbutrin?

In a 1997 report, published in Clinical Pharmacological Therapies, researchers at the University of Alabama at Birmingham gave 107 depression sufferers one of four antidepressants: Wellbutrin or three SSRIs -- Prozac, Paxil or Zoloft. Among those taking the SSRIs, 73 percent complained of sex-impairing side effects. Only 14 percent of the Wellbutrin group reported sex problems, while 77 percent said the drug "heightened sexual function."

At Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, a team led by R. Taylor Seagraves, M.D., a professor of psychiatry, gave Wellbutrin to 66 women, ages 23 to 65, who had experienced low or no libido for an average of six years. All 66 took a placebo for six weeks, then the drug for eight weeks. At the end of the placebo phase of the study, the group averaged 0.9 sexual encounters. But by the end of treatment with Wellbutrin, the figure had more than doubled to 2.3. Extent of sexual arousal also increased significantly, and number of sexual fantasies more than doubled (0.7 to 1.8). "Before starting treatment," Seagraves says, "100 percent of the women were dissatisfied with their level of sexual desire, but by the end of the [Wellbutrin] treatment phase, 40 percent reported feeling satisfied."

In our study, Wellbutrin had a definite pro-sexual effect in people with sexual dysfunction," Alabama researcher Roberta May explains. "Our study -- and the others to date -- are not enough to establish Wellbutrin as a routine treatment for sex problems, but I see no reason not to try it. As medications go, it's a pretty benign drug."

The University of Minnesota's Coleman agrees: "There is now enough research to suggest that Wellbutrin might be a useful treatment for sexual dysfunction.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Rick055

To be honest every pharm. company and drug research company or blind study is under suspission IMO.

I guess you can tell me what you are looking for or to achieve with Wellbutrin or other drug. Wellbutrin can and does have a stim effect (can ellivate BP) but not to a major extent unless your stim sensitive.

Let me know what your prob is and I will be happy to see if I can help and give you my experience and opinions

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I have depression and have taken almost every drug and drug combo out there. I have fought depression and bi-polar for over 15 years. I totaly disagree that Wellbuterin is a libido stim. It has the lowest % of sexual side effects of any depression med. It reduces the potential of getting ED or having low libido but I dont beleive it increases it in any way.

I really cant beleive a aDr. would scribe it for low sex drive. Check hormones doc. I'll bet that is the issue for the libido issue. If your depressed, Wellbutrin is a clean drug (make sure you dont have any siezure issues). Stay far away from old meds. Prozac, Paxil etc.

If you f-ed in the head I dealt with it, taken it, done that and doing it again. I was at the point of electo thearapy or buying a 38 mag.

I'm on TRT and depression is best it has ever been.
When I got my Androgel fix it took over 6 months for my head to clear of depression.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
corndog-

First of all, thanks. I have suffered from some depression and much anxiety over the years.

That said, since I have started androgel about a week ago, I feel better already and have halved my celexa to 10 mgs a day.

I also have some inattentive ADD (no hyperactivity) and don't respond really well to the stimulants (ritalin, concerta, adderal/XR).

My primary goal would be for focus/ADD, especially if TRT continues to aleviate the anxiety/depression.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Atypical depression is EXTREMELY complicated. Some things that help:

Wellbutrin/Tyrosine combo...to support health Dopaminergic function

TRT/DHEA/Pregnenolone/6-OXO...to support "healthy" hormone levels.

Thyroid support...to ensure energy usage is abundant and fatigue does not disable your ability to function

Something like ZMT with melatonin...to support healthy serotonin levels, crucial minerals, and provide for sounds sleep.

Adreneric support (support health adrenaline/noradrenaline function)

Thought process manipulation/control/visualization

EDIT: Forgot cortisol control

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
corndog-

First of all, thanks. I have suffered from some depression and much anxiety over the years.

That said, since I have started androgel about a week ago, I feel better already and have halved my celexa to 10 mgs a day.

I also have some inattentive ADD (no hyperactivity) and don't respond really well to the stimulants (ritalin, concerta, adderal/XR).

My primary goal would be for focus/ADD, especially if TRT continues to aleviate the anxiety/depression.
Make sure your
FreeT ~200-300
FreeT3 is on top range
FreeT4 is close to top range
Estrodial is tested using correct test and is within range
2/16 is in check
Possibly use little Cortef

You are going to feel like a new man in no time, guarantee.

Just be persistent, consistent and accurate.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
1st - JanSz, glad your life improved with Andro. Depression is a life stopping problem.

Rick - My 1st bit of advice and its free and pass it to everyone you know has any head issues is this. Go to CRAZYMEDS.COM. Best f-ing website I have found for any topic. It has helped me fight Dr. to change drugs and or start new ones. I was on a drug called Zyprexa (anti-phycotic) for major depression. The drug is pretty toxic but is a fast acting drug for when a person gets into a major low period. It should be kept on hand for anyone with major depr. or bi-polar. Anyways, this sight stated that it is the best drug for this problem but doesnt need to be taken daily. Its to be used when you are falling into that depression pit of hell.

Read up on Klonopin. I take it to sleep at night but it was scribed to me for when I was so stressed during the day. It just mellows the stres levels out but doesnt zombie you like valium. My mind never stops when I get into bed so Klonopin lets my mind rest and its night night.

I will bet that you have hormone levels all over the place thus contributing to depression. I was on 5-7 meds for to keep me from sucking on a shotgun and once I got on IM test-e I have reduce to only 2 head drugs. I dont respond to topical (some people with thyroid issues cant absorb it)

I know I was offered celexa but dont remember why I didnt take it. I will look it up and check it out.

Get your dr. to check you hormon levels

total test
free test
E2
complete thyroid panel
(check with JanSz or Plymouth city, the are GODS when it comes to this)

Provigil is a adrug for narcolepsy but has side effects of releiving depression and focusing. I took it daily prior to TRT treatment. My bro in-law reps it and he takes it on days he needs to be on his A game or needs to focus. It can be a stim but it wasnt for me

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap...also look into methyl donors, like SAMe. Definite mood enhancement there.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
dsade

I can appreciate your opinions on treatment for dep. But OTC meds will never help with a person with major depression. Those are great starts for people who get dep from time to time or get the "BLUES"

People like me who on days cant even get out of bed. I have a great life, great job, the best kids in the world and there are days I cant feels anything and nothing makes me feel anything. I should be the happiest person in the world but when dep hits look out my family goes on suicide watch

Since starting test-e my life is better than it has been since 1989. Now if I can only deal with my temper and anger.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

I can appreciate your opinions on treatment for dep. But OTC meds will never help with a person with major depression. Those are great starts for people who get dep from time to time or get the "BLUES"

People like me who on days cant even get out of bed. I have a great life, great job, the best kids in the world and there are days I cant feels anything and nothing makes me feel anything. I should be the happiest person in the world but when dep hits look out my family goes on suicide watch

Since starting test-e my life is better than it has been since 1989. Now if I can only deal with my temper and anger.
I guarantee you that I have suffered from Major Depressive Disorder for years now...and I am sharing my experience of what works.

It is not so simple as shooting some test, as you will find after some time it just is not giving you the same boost. Depression is one of the trickiest diseases out there, as some of the components are mental, chemical, and physical (activity level). Not only that, everyone's brain chemistry is different, and depression is just one manifestation of imbalance in mind, body, and "spirit".

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure I will always be treated with some type of dep and bi-polar meds. Its a life long issue. The test has me feeling better in a long time but in way do I feel i am cured of dep. I can assure you i will make my visits to my dumb dumb dr. untill the day i die.

Right now I got the right combo cocktail. It will change I can assure everyone on that. Allot of dep. meds stop working after a period of time (6 months to 2 years is my life span) and I am off to something new. I just think the low test 171 was causing it to be worse.

August 11

Started IM test-e & switched to Armour Thyroid = best I felt in years.

rick055

Awards
  • Established
corndog-

had levels checked, test was light, started androgel a week ago. feel really good since yesterday.

once I get that squared away, i wil go from there, but wellbutrin is looking like a contender; I've been on: prozac, paxil, zoloft, trazodone, effexor and celexa so far. Celexa has worked the best with the most minimal sides for me, but libido is shot.

I've lowered to 10 mgs and, since the a-gel, things are looking up!

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Cool, whatever it takes is the important thing. What works for me probably wont for you. The only thing I always check when it comes to head meds iare these

1. does it f up your sex life

2. is it live toxic

wellbutrin is a good mild dep med and has the least sex side of anytthing out there. Make sure to get test levels checked again to see where they are at from the gel

keep your chin up and your pecker out of your hands!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
August 11

Hence why I recommended strong hormone and thyroid support.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

Thyroid support...to ensure energy usage is abundant and fatigue does not disable your ability to function

Something like ZMT with melatonin...to support healthy serotonin levels, crucial minerals, and provide for sounds sleep.

:goodpost:

Varicocelenut

Awards
Hyde whats up guy , Why you give up ?

So your on TRT for life **** that cuz, Do some DD ive never given up i too had the operation to correct my nuts my test is **** but i know i can up my test levels with nolva or hcg i have proof of blood tests but not done anything since op its been 8 weeks now, Look at the proof you can be a real man without TRT i am going to do this in the next few weeks my test levels now ar 8.9nmol my sex drive is ****ed and my hard on is more like a floppy sasauge i am never going to give up no way i want my **** hard by natral means cuz, even if it kills me i have wood when im buried,,,,,good luck,,,

Résumé / Abstract
The authors treated 135 men who underwent varicocelectomy, but had sustained Leydig cell dysfunction disclosed by LHRH test with human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). hCG was administered for 10 weeks : 50,000 units were given in 10 divided doses intramuscularly. Semen analysis and measurement of serum hormone level were obtained 8 weeks after the completion of treatment, and every 3 months after that. All patients were followed up for 2 years to confirm pregnancy. Fifty-five percent of patients achieved pregnancy and they showed significant increase in sperm density, percentage of sperm motility, normal form sperm, and serum testosterone level. It is recommended that hCG be administered to patients who undergo varicocelectomy but have persistent subtle Leydig cell dysfunction disclosed by LHRH test to stimulate the intratesticular testosterone production.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
So your on TRT for life **** that cuz, Do some DD ive never given up i too had the operation to correct my nuts my test is **** but i know i can up my test levels with nolva or hcg i have proof of blood tests but not done anything since op its been 8 weeks now, Look at the proof you can be a real man without TRT i am going to do this in the next few weeks my test levels now ar 8.9nmol my sex drive is ****ed and my hard on is more like a floppy sasauge i am never going to give up no way i want my **** hard by natral means cuz, even if it kills me i have wood when im buried,,,,,good luck,,,

Résumé / Abstract
The authors treated 135 men who underwent varicocelectomy, but had sustained Leydig cell dysfunction disclosed by LHRH test with human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). hCG was administered for 10 weeks : 50,000 units were given in 10 divided doses intramuscularly. Semen analysis and measurement of serum hormone level were obtained 8 weeks after the completion of treatment, and every 3 months after that. All patients were followed up for 2 years to confirm pregnancy. Fifty-five percent of patients achieved pregnancy and they showed significant increase in sperm density, percentage of sperm motility, normal form sperm, and serum testosterone level. It is recommended that hCG be administered to patients who undergo varicocelectomy but have persistent subtle Leydig cell dysfunction disclosed by LHRH test to stimulate the intratesticular testosterone production.
I fell a million times better on TRT. I never have to worry about ups and downs again. I just had to face reality and My HPTA was not going to recover. Just so you know, HCG IS NOT natural and will cause HPTA shutdown and if you are doing HCG then you mind as well go on TRT. I would rather stay on TRT then try to swim up stream with Nolva and trash my liver.

Varicocelenut

Awards
You did not read the post properly its a 10 week course = no more test , Well good luck on your test for the rest of your life how big are your nutz now ? what you going to do when they get to peanut size ? Dont give up cuz ,I have a tone of sustanol the doc gives me every month and ive take none of it last resort or worst case sinario and my balls get too big they go bang ;-))))))))))))))

Varicocelenut

Awards
Sonthink i picked up from another board docs are trying to get this guys nut working again using hcg,

madwabbit
New Member Join Date: Aug 2007

Doc tested LH, FLH, Prolactim, HGH, etc and its all normal. For some reason, the test in my body is still low...since im so young hes trying HCG to "boost" my test a while, then slowly bring me off HCG and see if body backs it back up and kicks in normal. If not, ill go to Test.

Still didnt mention anything about athletic enhancement? Maybe I should take Nolva then with this for gyno?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my opinion Anti-depresants are the worst drugs in the world. Whether its a dopamine agonist or an SSRI, they are just not something I think that helps anyone. They do more harm than good.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
You did not read the post properly its a 10 week course = no more test , Well good luck on your test for the rest of your life how big are your nutz now ? what you going to do when they get to peanut size ? Dont give up cuz ,I have a tone of sustanol the doc gives me every month and ive take none of it last resort or worst case sinario and my balls get too big they go bang ;-))))))))))))))
I don't mind small nuts that much because I've got a Vasectomy anyway and who cares how big my nuts are because my d*** is big thanks to TRT. So, I look at it like this
TRT= little nuts, big d*** for life
No TRT=bigger nuts, shrunken d***for life
which do you think would be the best choice :trout:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Sonthink i picked up from another board docs are trying to get this guys nut working again using hcg,

madwabbit
New Member Join Date: Aug 2007

Doc tested LH, FLH, Prolactim, HGH, etc and its all normal. For some reason, the test in my body is still low...since im so young hes trying HCG to "boost" my test a while, then slowly bring me off HCG and see if body backs it back up and kicks in normal. If not, ill go to Test.

Still didnt mention anything about athletic enhancement? Maybe I should take Nolva then with this for gyno?
I would go with Arimidex for gyno

Varicocelenut

Awards
Big **** and big ball bro , I want to be a full man , Good luck,,:nutkick:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion Anti-depresants are the worst drugs in the world. Whether its a dopamine agonist or an SSRI, they are just not something I think that helps anyone. They do more harm than good.
You are right. I started this thread because I have heard many good things about Wellbutrin. I will just stick to L-Tyrosine for dopamine support.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
T-bone

Are you a diagosed depressed person, do you have major depression and bi-polar. If not what the f#ck do you know. Please tell me your information in regards to anti-dep. meds being the worst thing in the world isnt from tv news and newpapers.

If so, well you must hate TRT treatment and be against it 100%. Most tv, newpaper, magazines, and new shows (60 minutes, 20/20) slam TRT treatment.

I went off meds and almost commited suicide and or hospitalized to protect me from killing myself. My sister was forced of from her anti-dep. because she lost he insurance and it took the govn. 2 months to give her the ok to get them thru the state as long as she participated in organized dep. meetings. Well 3 days before sh got her pills she blew her head off. So, unless you take the meds and are diagnosed with major dep. and or bi-polar shut the f@ck up.

Your OTC stuff might be ok for people who feel blue from time to time but supplements are just that supplements.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Are you a diagosed depressed person, do you have major depression and bi-polar. If not what the f#ck do you know. Please tell me your information in regards to anti-dep. meds being the worst thing in the world isnt from tv news and newpapers.

If so, well you must hate TRT treatment and be against it 100%. Most tv, newpaper, magazines, and new shows (60 minutes, 20/20) slam TRT treatment.

I went off meds and almost commited suicide and or hospitalized to protect me from killing myself. My sister was forced of from her anti-dep. because she lost he insurance and it took the govn. 2 months to give her the ok to get them thru the state as long as she participated in organized dep. meetings. Well 3 days before sh got her pills she blew her head off. So, unless you take the meds and are diagnosed with major dep. and or bi-polar shut the f@ck up.

Your OTC stuff might be ok for people who feel blue from time to time but supplements are just that supplements.
Hey bro no need to get all butt hurt at t-bone. He was just giving his opinion and was not personally attacking you.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established

Im sorry to hear about your losses, and your own troubles. I too have been on anti-d's, including lexapro and wellbutrin, thus my replies earlier in the thread.
and just because something is OTC doesn't mean its worse or less effective, so stop your own biases. Of course anti-d's have their place...the question is whether they are actually addressing the CAUSE of the problem or just an effective bandaid. I lean towards the latter...but that doesnt mean that in the real circumstances of life they might not be the BEST THING for the individual at this present moment.

aculpep

Awards
This is the same problem I have. Subtype of Dysthymia. To know for sure how a particular anti-depressant works on someone I think you really just have to try it. I have tried WB and Effexor. Effexor came the closest but anything SSRI related makes me too sleepy. Anything above 75mg and I didnt feel well. Wellbutrin didnt seem to do anything for me. I hate the feeling these drugs give me though so I try to use exercise and other supplements (coffee, dl-phenylalanine , tyrosine) to keep myself boosted and motivated. Problem with most AD's are they are Serotonin based and I think most people with dysthmia type symptoms need more of a norephenephrine and dopamine boost. The best non-pharmaceutical thing I've found hands down is exercise since it boosts your adrenaline, dopamine and other hormones. Especially weight lifting.

Also, I wouldnt label anything below helpful unless you need it. I think that's implied here but you can make yourself worse by taking stuff just because you read it's good and most people are low in it, etc. Dhea isnt helpful if your levels are high. (mine) Guess what people always told me I should be taking first w/o even being tested? DHEA! Pregnenolone isn't helpful if you have high progesterone levels. I tended to be a guinea pig to myself in the past but most only made myself worse. I dont think you can treat anything if you dont test to know where you're at. Other than that your just guessing and wasting money. It's amazing how wrong I end up being when I guess. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DLPA is fantastic stuff, as is inositol and SAMe.

aculpep

Awards
Corndog,

You switched from generic thyroid to armour you mean? I am going to give thyroid another try but using non-generic armour so I'm very curious about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog
August 11

Hence why I recommended strong hormone and thyroid support.

aculpep

Awards
Does everyone believe this? I keep hearing this said yet I have never read anywhere that that's the case.

I don't think that's the case at all especially if your taking hcg but would love to hear opinions based on research and facts. Would especially love to get Dr. Delgado's take on it.

So your on TRT for life