1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Varicocelenut View Post
    Sonthink i picked up from another board docs are trying to get this guys nut working again using hcg,

madwabbit
    New Member Join Date: Aug 2007

Doc tested LH, FLH, Prolactim, HGH, etc and its all normal. For some reason, the test in my body is still low...since im so young hes trying HCG to "boost" my test a while, then slowly bring me off HCG and see if body backs it back up and kicks in normal. If not, ill go to Test.

Still didnt mention anything about athletic enhancement? Maybe I should take Nolva then with this for gyno?
    I would go with Arimidex for gyno

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Talking

Big **** and big ball bro , I want to be a full man , Good luck,,
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.19%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    In my opinion Anti-depresants are the worst drugs in the world. Whether its a dopamine agonist or an SSRI, they are just not something I think that helps anyone. They do more harm than good.
    You are right. I started this thread because I have heard many good things about Wellbutrin. I will just stick to L-Tyrosine for dopamine support.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.26%

T-bone

Are you a diagosed depressed person, do you have major depression and bi-polar. If not what the f#ck do you know. Please tell me your information in regards to anti-dep. meds being the worst thing in the world isnt from tv news and newpapers.

If so, well you must hate TRT treatment and be against it 100%. Most tv, newpaper, magazines, and new shows (60 minutes, 20/20) slam TRT treatment.

I went off meds and almost commited suicide and or hospitalized to protect me from killing myself. My sister was forced of from her anti-dep. because she lost he insurance and it took the govn. 2 months to give her the ok to get them thru the state as long as she participated in organized dep. meetings. Well 3 days before sh got her pills she blew her head off. So, unless you take the meds and are diagnosed with major dep. and or bi-polar shut the f@ck up.

Your OTC stuff might be ok for people who feel blue from time to time but supplements are just that supplements.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.19%

Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    Are you a diagosed depressed person, do you have major depression and bi-polar. If not what the f#ck do you know. Please tell me your information in regards to anti-dep. meds being the worst thing in the world isnt from tv news and newpapers.

If so, well you must hate TRT treatment and be against it 100%. Most tv, newpaper, magazines, and new shows (60 minutes, 20/20) slam TRT treatment.

I went off meds and almost commited suicide and or hospitalized to protect me from killing myself. My sister was forced of from her anti-dep. because she lost he insurance and it took the govn. 2 months to give her the ok to get them thru the state as long as she participated in organized dep. meetings. Well 3 days before sh got her pills she blew her head off. So, unless you take the meds and are diagnosed with major dep. and or bi-polar shut the f@ck up.

Your OTC stuff might be ok for people who feel blue from time to time but supplements are just that supplements.
    Hey bro no need to get all butt hurt at t-bone. He was just giving his opinion and was not personally attacking you.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post

Im sorry to hear about your losses, and your own troubles. I too have been on anti-d's, including lexapro and wellbutrin, thus my replies earlier in the thread.
    and just because something is OTC doesn't mean its worse or less effective, so stop your own biases. Of course anti-d's have their place...the question is whether they are actually addressing the CAUSE of the problem or just an effective bandaid. I lean towards the latter...but that doesnt mean that in the real circumstances of life they might not be the BEST THING for the individual at this present moment.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.06%

This is the same problem I have. Subtype of Dysthymia. To know for sure how a particular anti-depressant works on someone I think you really just have to try it. I have tried WB and Effexor. Effexor came the closest but anything SSRI related makes me too sleepy. Anything above 75mg and I didnt feel well. Wellbutrin didnt seem to do anything for me. I hate the feeling these drugs give me though so I try to use exercise and other supplements (coffee, dl-phenylalanine , tyrosine) to keep myself boosted and motivated. Problem with most AD's are they are Serotonin based and I think most people with dysthmia type symptoms need more of a norephenephrine and dopamine boost. The best non-pharmaceutical thing I've found hands down is exercise since it boosts your adrenaline, dopamine and other hormones. Especially weight lifting.

Also, I wouldnt label anything below helpful unless you need it. I think that's implied here but you can make yourself worse by taking stuff just because you read it's good and most people are low in it, etc. Dhea isnt helpful if your levels are high. (mine) Guess what people always told me I should be taking first w/o even being tested? DHEA! Pregnenolone isn't helpful if you have high progesterone levels. I tended to be a guinea pig to myself in the past but most only made myself worse. I dont think you can treat anything if you dont test to know where you're at. Other than that your just guessing and wasting money. It's amazing how wrong I end up being when I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Atypical depression is EXTREMELY complicated. Some things that help:

Wellbutrin/Tyrosine combo...to support health Dopaminergic function

TRT/DHEA/Pregnenolone/6-OXO...to support "healthy" hormone levels.

Thyroid support...to ensure energy usage is abundant and fatigue does not disable your ability to function

Something like ZMT with melatonin...to support healthy serotonin levels, crucial minerals, and provide for sounds sleep.

Adreneric support (support health adrenaline/noradrenaline function)

Thought process manipulation/control/visualization

EDIT: Forgot cortisol control
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

DLPA is fantastic stuff, as is inositol and SAMe.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.06%

Corndog,

You switched from generic thyroid to armour you mean? I am going to give thyroid another try but using non-generic armour so I'm very curious about this.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by corndog
    August 11

Started IM test-e & switched to Armour Thyroid = best I felt in years.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hence why I recommended strong hormone and thyroid support.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.06%

Does everyone believe this? I keep hearing this said yet I have never read anywhere that that's the case.

I don't think that's the case at all especially if your taking hcg but would love to hear opinions based on research and facts. Would especially love to get Dr. Delgado's take on it.

So your on TRT for life
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.26%

Aculpep - Glad to hear that the test and Armour has changed your life for the better. Dont fall into the mindset that I did in that holy sh!t I am cured. Just as I was getting so used to feeling good and loving how I was feeling I got another head f-up.

Mine started with anger and a temper issue. It is slowly working torward the depression feeling that overwelms me so that getting out of bed is difficult. I would rather have broken bones or physical pain that this. I can deal with pain but this head sh!t takes over and no matter what people say you cant just turn it off and say Im happy and feel great. I wish but it doesnt work that way. So, anyway Im all over the palce here, yes I got my Dr. to switch me from generic Armour (called THYROID) to Armour Brand.

Keep up with your head meds and together with the test and Armour I think you will see a improvment in both your head and feeling healthy.

Good luck

Similar Forum Threads

1. deprenyl (selegaline) vs high-dosed wellbutrin
    By Gutterpump in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 10:55 PM
  2. Low libido, DHEA, Wellbutrin?
    By hippii in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 04:44 AM
  3. prescribed wellbutrin not sure about taking it
    By eatbig2getbig in forum OTC Drug