1 week on ovidrel without problems - AnabolicMinds.com

1 week on ovidrel without problems

1. New Member

1 week on ovidrel without problems

Before, I have discussed the problems I have had with TRT. It seems I have a buggy immune system that hasn't been able to tolerate any form of TRT I have tried: TD- different formulations, IM-different esters, hCG, etc. With each approach, I always develop allergic symptoms and have to stop.

After my newest round of tests, which showed serum TT, free T and 24 hr UA T all well below the bottom of the reference range, I decided to have another go at it, this time using Ovidrel as a monotherapy. Our reasoning was that the Ovidrel might be less allergenic since it is a recombinant product.

250 mcg, the equivalent of 10000IU of human-derived hCG cost $67.00 at Walgreen's.

I have done three shots over a week's time and haven't had any allergy symptoms yet, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Shots are sub-q into the belly fat. The first two contained 3.75 mcg of ovidrel , equivalent to 150IU hCG. After the first, I didn't feel anything. After the second, I felt a little more alert and energetic, but crashed the day after. The third was this morning w/ 5 mcg ovidrel, equivalent to 200IU hCG. So far, no problems, but since it was only 2 hours ago, its early to tell. I am keeping my fingers crossed and will keep everyone posted.

2. New Member

I had never heard of Ovidrel until now. What's interesting is the syringe may be kept at room temperature for up to 30 days.

But if it's a pre-syringe, how do you manage to break it down like you been doing?

http://www.fertilitylifelines.com/se...drel/index.jsp
  3. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post
    I had never heard of Ovidrel until now. What's interesting is the syringe may be kept at room temperature for up to 30 days.

But if it's a pre-syringe, how do you manage to break it down like you been doing?

Fertility LifeLines™ - Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe
    Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe is provided in a pre–filled syringe and is ready to use. The syringe contains 250 mcg of the active ingredient (choriogonadotropin alfa) in 0.5 ml of liquid. It is intended for administration under the skin (subcutaneous).

============================== ==============
    250 mcg, the equivalent of 10000IU of human-derived hCG cost $67.00 at Walgreen's.

The PreFilled Syringe is not practical in our usual applications of (100-500iu) per shot.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptic View Post

Fertility LifeLines™ - Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe

The total volume in the pre-loaded syringe is .5 ml. I took .5 ml out of a 10ml vial of water and injected the Ovidrel into the sterile water. Then it's just like using a 10000iu vial of human-derived hCG in 10 ml of water. 2.5 mcg of Ovidrel = 100iu hCG.
    Last edited by cpeil2; 09-16-2007 at 08:51 PM. Reason: correct typo
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe is provided in a pre–filled syringe and is ready to use. The syringe contains 250 mcg of the active ingredient (choriogonadotropin alfa) in 0.5 ml of liquid. It is intended for administration under the skin (subcutaneous).

The PreFilled Syringe is not practical in our usual applications of (100-500iu) per shot.

There was a guy, FarmerJohn, on Meso, who was a patient of Dr. Shippen's. He said that Dr. Shippen has quite a few of his patients using Ovidrel. I also know an anti-aging doc here in SF who prescribes it for a lot of his patients.
  6. New Member

update

Stopped the Ovidrel for a few days. I developed phlebitis in a vein on the side of my leg and I was afraid the Ovidrel had something to do with it. I had an ultrasound and there was no clot, just venous inflammation. The inflammation is now almost gone, so I started up again - this time I am doing lower dose - 100 IU daily.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My first 2 weeks on the SD
    By Yjyankee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 10:04 PM
  2. One week on clen, so far....
    By mpc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 11:13 PM
  3. Almost a week on M 5aa
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 95