Black Circles under eyes.........

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Glad you're better, Spinn. Lyme is the worst there is for being misdiagnosed. You may have listened to an NPR special that aired last year about the subject...very informative.

2. Quote Originally Posted by diesiel View Post
    Any permanent damage done? How severe was your case?

Very severe, I had a stroke, no idea how severe that damage is, or was.
    •   

3. What area of the Country are you from? I take it not Connecticut or Upstate NY (doctors there should be well advanced in treating lyme)?

4. Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post
    Thanks guys, but it turns out I had lyme disease for 30 years. All of the doctors I saw said I was lazy and lacked ambition. The only doctor who made an effort to cure it did in 3 months. I still have the circles, probably from stress lowering liver function.
    WOW. WTH. How come they wouldnt test you for it? And how did you figure it out?
    PHF Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    WOW. WTH. How come they wouldnt test you for it? And how did you figure it out?
    I am in Washington, DC and have a naturalpathic dr who cured me. There is a huge controversy surrounding lyme. Conventional drs will not treat it because they are told it does not exist in chronic form. They were even sued by the ct attorney general http://www.ct.gov/ag/cwp/view.asp?a=2795&q=414284

as it stands now, if you get lyme and see a conventional dr, you will either die or commutt suicide which is actually very common http://www.lyme-disease-research-dat...yme-story.html
    •   

6. i always thought the bags were from lack of sleep/ low iron....almost like ppl with low iron that bruise easily...don't know where i heard taht from....but i actually bought some CVS brand roller pen for under my eyes, it works really good, my g/f actually has made comments that the bags aren't nearly as bad or completely gone since i've been using it, my mother has them too which means it could be a genetic thing
    Gotti10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM15 for 15% off at Mrsupps.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. reducing "bags" under the eyes...
    By hvactech in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 11:07 AM
  2. IMPORTANT!! Under 21 Read Before Posting!
    By bigpetefox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 11:34 AM
  3. Leviathin: No dark circles under eyes!
    By ptrkntc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 02:26 PM
  4. crock pot beef and black eyed peas
    By AnonyMoose in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 02:27 PM
  5. Reps Under the Microscope
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-2003, 05:13 PM