Black Circles under eyes.........
- 08-25-2010, 09:16 PM
- 08-28-2010, 09:02 PM
08-29-2010, 10:28 AM
What area of the Country are you from? I take it not Connecticut or Upstate NY (doctors there should be well advanced in treating lyme)?
08-29-2010, 11:16 AM
08-29-2010, 11:45 AM
as it stands now, if you get lyme and see a conventional dr, you will either die or commutt suicide which is actually very common http://www.lyme-disease-research-dat...yme-story.html
08-29-2010, 02:11 PM
i always thought the bags were from lack of sleep/ low iron....almost like ppl with low iron that bruise easily...don't know where i heard taht from....but i actually bought some CVS brand roller pen for under my eyes, it works really good, my g/f actually has made comments that the bags aren't nearly as bad or completely gone since i've been using it, my mother has them too which means it could be a genetic thing
Similar Forum Threads
- By hvactech in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 41Last Post: 03-14-2012, 11:07 AM
- By bigpetefox in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2008, 11:34 AM
- By ptrkntc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2007, 02:26 PM
- By AnonyMoose in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 02:27 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2003, 05:13 PM