Semen Volume..........

  1. Semen Volume..........


    Stop laughing........(and thank god for the anonymity of the net)

    I have found that when my volume of semen is low for an extended period of time, I feel really lousy and have a lot of joint pain.

    I am absolutely certain of this correlation.

    I am taking HCG and testosterone creme. I am also taking Maca because I have heard it helps with this. What else can I take?

    Would this be indicative of low FSH or LH? I have not been tested for either of these.


  2. I would be thinking low estrogen but I could be wrong.

  3. The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   
       


  4. Yep sorry, I got it backwards.....high volume could be low E, low volume could be high E....
  5. Low volume


    No laughing matter!
    I've noticed this a little with TRT, but the sex is better than ever.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    Yep sorry, I got it backwards.....high volume could be low E, low volume could be high E....
    I am also taking ARimedex and when I was taking 1 mg twice per week, my e2 was around 9 (range 0-50). I have since backed off on Arimidex to 1/2 mg twice per week so I should be in the middle of the range now.

    Any suggestions on what supps might help with this?
  7. Volume


    There was a supplement that was talked about here a while back, I think it was Oogoplex. Try the search I'm sure you'll find it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    On that link, post #5 and other
    is discussed connection between Zinc and Copper.

    On my last blood test I got

    Copper 1856 mcg/L (590-1180) H
    Zinc 1051 mcg/L (670-1240)

    With out much of other ideas, I just switched my LEF multivitamins to "no copper" version.

    Wonder if there may be any other conclussion possible.
    (Taking more Zinc rather than cutting of copper as supplement)

  9. I've noticed when I'm on I get all kinds of weird goo. LOL sometimes **** is the consistency of rubber cement that has started drying. You could probably ball it up like rubber sement but I never tried.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    On that link, post #5 and other
    is discussed connection between Zinc and Copper.

    On my last blood test I got

    Copper 1856 mcg/L (590-1180) H
    Zinc 1051 mcg/L (670-1240)

    With out much of other ideas, I just switched my LEF multivitamins to "no copper" version.

    Wonder if there may be any other conclussion possible.
    (Taking more Zinc rather than cutting of copper as supplement)
    Yep, just keep taking Zinc. It will push out the excess copper eventually. You need a small amount of copper in your diet for everything to run smoothly. Plus the tiny amount of copper your taking out, you probably drink in your water anyway.....wont make much of a difference. Molybednium and Alpha Lipoec Acid are also good for removing copper.

    I read in another post that you did a hair mineral analysis...what showed up on that?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    On that link, post #5 and other
    is discussed connection between Zinc and Copper.

    On my last blood test I got

    Copper 1856 mcg/L (590-1180) H
    Zinc 1051 mcg/L (670-1240)

    With out much of other ideas, I just switched my LEF multivitamins to "no copper" version.

    Wonder if there may be any other conclussion possible.
    (Taking more Zinc rather than cutting of copper as supplement)
    I pointed this out to you before where ever estrogen goes copper follows. Simple fact. Look up what causes elevated copper its infections, birth control, and mainly estrogen. Now you may also be having a copper dump because of the adding cortisol that increases copper metabolism, but if you look at your last e2 levels it was what like 52?. Estrogen increase gut intake of copper through methallione fingers. Wilson disease or menkes disease is a copper related metabolism disease..

  12. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    I pointed this out to you before where ever estrogen goes copper follows. Simple fact. Look up what causes elevated copper its infections, birth control, and mainly estrogen. Now you may also be having a copper dump because of the adding cortisol that increases copper metabolism, but if you look at your last e2 levels it was what like 52?. Estrogen increase gut intake of copper through methallione fingers. Wilson disease or menkes disease is a copper related metabolism disease..
    I will get my lattest test soon.
    but
    my Oct2006 and Apr2007 estrodial are exactly the same=27

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20 View Post
    I've noticed when I'm on I get all kinds of weird goo. LOL sometimes **** is the consistency of rubber cement that has started drying. You could probably ball it up like rubber sement but I never tried.
    I have been getting those little gelatinous balls as well for years.....about the time I started feeling like **** actually.

  14. Zinc + Magnesium + Vit B6

    Resveratrol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. German Volume Training
    By wardog in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:41 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 01:57 PM
  3. sudden fall in semen volume
    By andros in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:30 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 04:46 PM
Log in
Log in