Bloodwork Results - Would Love Feedback On This!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hello Guys,

So I went for bloodwork about a month ago now and received the results back. There are a few non normal results that I would love feedback on:

1. Cholesterol is high
  2. Blood Sugar Upper Limit
  3. Liver Values High or Low?
My results are below. I don't do any kind of PS / PH, am a non drinker ( two to three breezers every month on a saturday if that ) and am wondering why my liver values are elevated ( I think it's elevated, not sure ).

Can any of you give me suggestions on my results and how to improve my results into positive healthy results?

Thanks in advance for any feedback and help!

Much Love,

Neoborn

smc252

Awards
  • Established
High estradiol is lowering testosterone..
You want it at 20 +/- 10.

TSH looks okay, but where is the free t3, free t4?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think I am getting those. I think they are part of the Free Test / SBHG etc tests on page 3. Results not in yet.

He also mentioned liver values ( AST I think ), but I don't drink how can my values be high? What is the correct term for it? My "x" is screwed up?

biker340

Awards
Do you go heavy in the gym every day? Take any tylenol??
I had blood work done about 6 months ago that showed both my AST and ALT were just above the normal range. I did a little research and found that doing those activities close to blood draw times will effect that test. Doctors only care when you go about 2 to 3 times above the normal range, like 180-240..

lay off the heavy wieghts and get it tested again. I did and my next one was within range,

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Do you go heavy in the gym every day? Take any tylenol??
1. Yes I go balls to the walls in the gym, 2 days on 1 off.
2. No no Tylenol

I had blood work done about 6 months ago that showed both my AST and ALT were just above the normal range. I did a little research and found that doing those activities close to blood draw times will effect that test. Doctors only care when you go about 2 to 3 times above the normal range, like 180-240..
Ahh ok so then that would put my liver values up a bit? What do you call the liver values thing "my "what" is too high / screwed up" is it lipid level?

lay off the heavy wieghts and get it tested again. I did and my next one was within range,
Will Do that next time, I'll take a day off before and then go.

Anyone else want to give input of anything good or bad you may see?

Much love and thanks in advance!

Neoborn

nallepuh

Awards
High estradiol is lowering testosterone..
You want it at 20 +/- 10.

TSH looks okay, but where is the free t3, free t4?
His estradiol is not elevated. Its 18 pg/mL when converted. devide with 3.671 to get pmol/L into pg/mL.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
His estradiol is not elevated. Its 18 pg/mL when converted. devide with 3.671 to get pmol/L into pg/mL.
Still might be wrong test.

Prolactin level is screaming to be lowered :jaw:

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hello Guys,

So I went for bloodwork about a month ago now and received the results back. There are a few non normal results that I would love feedback on:

1. Cholesterol is high
  2. Blood Sugar Upper Limit
  3. Liver Values High or Low?
My results are below. I don't do any kind of PS / PH, am a non drinker ( two to three breezers every month on a saturday if that ) and am wondering why my liver values are elevated ( I think it's elevated, not sure ).

Can any of you give me suggestions on my results and how to improve my results into positive healthy results?

Thanks in advance for any feedback and help!

Much Love,

Neoborn

Glucose fasting=6.1(3.6-6.0)
Use LEF supplements
MEGA SILYMARIN 900 MG 100 CAPS Item#00702 (for glucose)
ENHANCED CINNULIN PF W/GLUCOSE90 CAPS Item# 00967 (for glucose)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cholesterol=5.73(<5.2)
Take one pill/day of NowFoods Red Yeast Rice one pill 600mg
LEF SUPER BIOACTIVE COQ10 UBIQUINOL 50 MG 100 SOFTGELS Item#952
retest cholesterol after 3-4 months
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prolactin=9(<18) dr Shippen likes it at 3, some people use Vitex, see may help
there is prescription medicine (forgot name)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LH=3.0(1-9)
FSH=2.0(1-14)
TotalTestosterone=11.3(8.0-38.0)
cortisol=441(170-540)
claims never did drugs or steroids
Test thyroid and possibly adrenals first, get them in order, possibly that would help increase LH & FSH.
blood test
DHEA
pregnenolone
progesterone
cortisol AM/PM
TSH
FreeT3
FreeT4
Assuming low LH, FSH, TotalT is still low after above items are corrected;
try using hcg 250iu EOD, for 3 months, retest at Quest Diagnostics (Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
assuming TotalT still low
use Depo-Testosterone shots E3D, will tell you starting dose after I know your SHBG from above test.

Clarify your liver status first, in case all comes from liver
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AST=41(<37)
play safe check for Hepatitis C
http://search.lef.org/cgi-src-bin/MsmGo.exe?grab_id=0&page_id=585&query=ast&hiword=ast

http://www.lef.org/protocols/infections/hepatitis_c_01.htm

also
AST (SGOT)
This test is used to evaluate the possibility of coronary occlusive heart disease or liver disease.

Reference Range:
0–40 IU/L

http://www.lef.org/LEFCMS/aspx/PrintVersionMagic.aspx?CmsID=114133

Get good liver panel from Quest, they have that as separate complete panel.
10256F-Hepatic Function Panel
Albumin
Alkaline Phosphatase--you ok here
ALT(SGPT)-------------you are little high here---but possibly too much fus on my part
AST(SGOT)
Bilirubin, Direct
Bilirubin, Total---you ok here
//////////////////////////////
Quest also have
10306F Hepatitis Panel, Acute w/reflex
and
653A Liver Panel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Estradiol=66(<161)
is is wrong test, you should ask for
sensitive
or
ultra-sensitive

assuming it is within half a range
it is either ok or very slightly elevated.
do not use any AI (arimidex or some such)
however you can use
LEF products
2pills of DualAction
1 pill of TMG
their multivitamins have Calcium glutharate, if you do not want their multis, get just calcium glutharate alone

in same dose as in those mulitis.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may want to consider my long test that I post often.
if not at least the risk factors that are there.
Risk factors:
25 C-reactive protein CRP
26 Fibrinogen
27 Hematocrit------------------you are good here
28 Hemoglobin A1C
29 Homocysteine, cardio
30 Lipoprotein (A) Lp(A)
================================================
This was last time you went to some kakamani laboratory.
Always go to Quest Diagnostics, draw blood at Quest.
If that is not possible, go to LabCorp.
I am no a doctor.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ur cortisol is high at 441, should be closer to 250

ur LH is low at 3 (which is why ur total test is low and ur libido is gone), should be at least a 6 or higher.

ur total test is low at 11.3, should be around 20 or higher, how old are you?

ur estrodiol isnt high at 66. Thats average but 40 is better, and 20 is even better than that, under 15 is 2 low.

prolactin is fine, but FSH is low. Really low at 2.

Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) in men controlls basically ur sperm production. It should stay around an average number in the range. To high a FSH may mean ur nuts are "broken."

Are u coming off a cycle?

ur TSH (tyroid stimulating hormone looks fine, the lower the better....most of the time).

ur total test and LH is or was low. I would stay on the DT at 8 per day. Its going to take anything longer to kick in for you. With DT increasing ur free test more, ur LH maybe staying down because thats the natural Loopback to more free test, but its hard to tell because u didnt get ur free test taken.

pm me ur address, I bet if u stack Trib Test with the DTH ur on it would kick in really good because Trib Test is a good LH booster.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established

ur LH is low at 3 (which is why ur total test is low and ur libido is gone), should be at least a 6 or higher.

ur estrodiol isnt high at 66. Thats average but 40 is better, and 20 is even better than that, under 15 is 2 low.

Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) in men controlls basically ur sperm production. It should stay around an average number in the range. To high a FSH may mean ur nuts are "broken."

ur TSH (tyroid stimulating hormone looks fine, the lower the better....most of the time).

ur total test and LH is or was low. I would stay on the DT at 8 per day. Its going to take anything longer to kick in for you. With DT increasing ur free test more, ur LH maybe staying down because thats the natural Loopback to more free test, but its hard to tell because u didnt get ur free test taken.

pm me ur address, I bet if u stack Trib Test with the DTH ur on it would kick in really good because Trib Test is a good LH booster.
Better off having high normal cortisol because the body has he abiility to handle daily stresses vs not being able too.

TRibulus works on some but can increase e2 too high on other people

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Your plan of action Chuck? I will PM now. What do you suggest all in all as a plan of attack?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Your plan of action Chuck? I will PM now. What do you suggest all in all as a plan of attack?
2 Trib test am, 2 DTH am

2 DTH miday, 1 Trib Test

1 or 2 DTH PM

when u get the Trib, I will try to send it today.

nallepuh

Awards

Ok so why are we even testing estradiol? seems to me ppls scream high e2 even b4 they look at results. His e2 is 18 (66 on chart) when converted to US numbers. Thats ideal! Okay now u scream could be wrong test, yes it could but until right test is done 1 cant assume that his e2 is high.

And if those were US values 66 would be high and not average.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
No they're Canadian values. And the Test / Free Test and all that are coming, just waiting on results as per page three of these results.

Much Love,
Neoborn

nallepuh

Awards
No they're Canadian values. And the Test / Free Test and all that are coming, just waiting on results as per page three of these results.

Much Love,
Neoborn
Thats what im saying.. u have 66 in canadian values we have same values in sweden. thats 18 in US numbers and thats not high, just trust me on that or look it up yrself..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thats what im saying.. u have 66 in canadian values we have same values in sweden. thats 18 in US numbers and thats not high, just trust me on that or look it up yrself..
its pmol/L, pmol/L is pmol/L no matter what country your in.

I wasnt talking about ng/dl or ng/l I was talking about pmol/L

I didnt say his estrodiol was high. That says "ur estrodiol isnt high" NOT IS HIGH. ISNT.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok so why are we even testing estradiol? seems to me ppls scream high e2 even b4 they look at results. His e2 is 18 (66 on chart) when converted to US numbers. Thats ideal! Okay now u scream could be wrong test, yes it could but until right test is done 1 cant assume that his e2 is high.

And if those were US values 66 would be high and not average.
I think u quoted the wrong person. I didnt say his estodiol was high, or that it was the wrong test.

Also neoborn u should have got shbg and free test tested. Alot of that is useless without free test.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
good to see another canadian...

my LH was 3.4, which according to chuck is too low...no one mentioned crap in my thread...lol

feel free to check out mine chuck

phats

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

Much Love,
Neoborn
Chuck read that again over and over please :) I did get SBHG & Free Test / DHT tests but have not received the results yet.

Much Love,

Neoborn

smc252

Awards
  • Established
good to see another canadian...

my LH was 3.4, which according to chuck is too low...no one mentioned crap in my thread...lol

feel free to check out mine chuck

phats

My FSH is at 3, which seems low to me and my test is low-normal. Couldn't find a norm for LH and FSH, but suspected 3 is on the lower end.

Everyone seems to be allergic to your thread :)

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
i just think my posts are invisible...lmao

i read LH over 6 is ideal? norm is to 9 i believe
FSH up to 8
invisible phats

nallepuh

Awards
i just think my posts are invisible...lmao

i read LH over 6 is ideal? norm is to 9 i believe
FSH up to 8
invisible phats
According to my endo u got it backwards.
If testosterone is at a good level the lower lh the better indicating the testicles are working well without beeing whipped by a high lh, besides lh in itself isent a good marker as its released in pulse and has a really short halflife. High fsh could mean yr testicles are struggeling to produce sperm..
This makes sence, its the same as with thyriod. The smaller tsh u need to produce the amount needed the better it is.

nallepuh

Awards
I think u quoted the wrong person. I didnt say his estodiol was high, or that it was the wrong test.

Also neoborn u should have got shbg and free test tested. Alot of that is useless without free test.
Okay so u knew his tests were in pmol/L and u are right its pmol/L no matter what country u are in. I just wanted to highlight it was pmol/L since many ppl assume its tested in the same values as their own US tests and the are displayed in pg/mL.

Then how can u say that 20 pmol/L is ideal? thats approx 6 pg/mL? wich i would find way to low. Most ppl here say that 20 pg/ml give or take is an ideal e2 wich would put him at approx 20x3=60 pmol/L wich is where he is today..

Im sorry for soundin like a complete jerk and im not trying to point fingers i just dont want the guy who asked for help to be sent of in the wrong direction.

cheers.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
According to my endo u got it backwards.
If testosterone is at a good level the lower lh the better indicating the testicles are working well without beeing whipped by a high lh, besides lh in itself isent a good marker as its released in pulse and has a really short halflife. High fsh could mean yr testicles are struggeling to produce sperm..
This makes sence, its the same as with thyriod. The smaller tsh u need to produce the amount needed the better it is.

Thats kinda true, but low LH will almost always = low total test. The only time low LH seems "ok" if free test is average. Low lh always = low libido.

Now with tsh thats true.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Okay so u knew his tests were in pmol/L and u are right its pmol/L no matter what country u are in. I just wanted to highlight it was pmol/L since many ppl assume its tested in the same values as their own US tests and the are displayed in pg/mL.

Then how can u say that 20 pmol/L is ideal? thats approx 6 pg/mL? wich i would find way to low. Most ppl here say that 20 pg/ml give or take is an ideal e2 wich would put him at approx 20x3=60 pmol/L wich is where he is today..

Im sorry for soundin like a complete jerk and im not trying to point fingers i just dont want the guy who asked for help to be sent of in the wrong direction.

cheers.

I said his estrodiol, as presented is average. I didnt say it was low or high. Let me re-state. 45-60 or even 45-70, is average not high or low. 20 is on the lower end, its something users of DT have tested at. Some people naturally have estrogen on the low end. Under 20 on the unit of measurement he posted is low. 2 low is something like 15. Either way its estrodiol, 15, 20, 40 60 he's not going to die. It seems like ur making a big deal like its life threatning.

Whats most important in his case is LH, total, and free test. I just made a comment originally on his estrogen because someone said it was 2 high.

nallepuh

Awards
I said his estrodiol, as presented is average. I didnt say it was low or high. Let me re-state. 45-60 or even 45-70, is average not high or low. 20 is on the lower end, its something users of DT have tested at. Some people naturally have estrogen on the low end. Under 20 on the unit of measurement he posted is low. 2 low is something like 15. Either way its estrodiol, 15, 20, 40 60 he's not going to die. It seems like ur making a big deal like its life threatning.

Whats most important in his case is LH, total, and free test. I just made a comment originally on his estrogen because someone said it was 2 high.
Fair enough. No i dont think its lifethreatening in any way i just think that clearing things up is a good thing, not for the sake of beeing right but for the benefit of some1 who came here for advice. I know first hand its very frustrating to get 1 guy saying something and the other guy saying the opposite.

cheers.

nallepuh

Awards
Thats kinda true, but low LH will almost always = low total test. The only time low LH seems "ok" if free test is average. Low lh always = low libido.

Now with tsh thats true.
I guess its very hard to set anything in stone when talking about hormones.

I just saw bw with lh barely on the scale with testosterone at top of scale, as per link Finasteride (Propecia, Proscar) Side Effects - View topic - Blood results so far....(Hypo- i hear you're good at this)

If what u are saying is true all the ppl doing T injections with basicly 0 lh would have no libido, we know this aint so. Adding hcg might help libido even more but its there with or w/o working testicles if hormonelevels are right.

Many guys who try Transdermals get a huge increase in libido such as myself with the gels and logicly i had even lower lh while on the gel than i did b4 when i had 0 libido.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If what u are saying is true all the ppl doing T injections with basicly 0 lh would have no libido, we know this aint so. Adding hcg might help libido even more but its there with or w/o working testicles if hormonelevels are right.

Many guys who try Transdermals get a huge increase in libido such as myself with the gels and logicly i had even lower lh while on the gel than i did b4 when i had 0 libido.
Ppl on T injects using hCG don't have zero LH.

I think you might be talking about those guys on T injects alone without hcG.

Using T without hcG is cereal with no milk. Wait - shredded wheat with no milk. :lol:

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

Using T without hcG is cereal with no milk. Wait - shredded wheat with no milk. :lol:
I am on T and HCG

62 FSH <0.7 (1.6-8.0) mIU/mL
63 LH <0.2 (1.5-9.3) mIU/mL

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am on T and HCG

62 FSH <0.7 (1.6-8.0) mIU/mL
63 LH <0.2 (1.5-9.3) mIU/mL
Your on artifical LH with hcG

Trust me, your LH receptors all over your body are firing away :thumbsup:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I guess its very hard to set anything in stone when talking about hormones.

I just saw bw with lh barely on the scale with testosterone at top of scale, as per link Finasteride (Propecia, Proscar) Side Effects - View topic - Blood results so far....(Hypo- i hear you're good at this)

Im talking about people not on drugs. Low LH from natural causes not low LH cuz they are on huge amounts of synthetic T. Those people on test have high libido sometime because higher test (nat. or synthetic) can increase dopamine. Anyway Im not talking about people on sythetic hormones.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Ok people so can we get a unified plan of action for me?

@ Janz sorry I did read your explanation ( a couple of times ) but it confuses me. Can someone put this in laymans terms for me?

I will definitely update this thread as soon as I get my SBHG, DHT and Free Test.

nallepuh

Awards

know hcg works as lh so was just saying that it could improve libido but none the less libido is there regardless of lh/hcg if hormonlevels are right.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It looks like you had greasy Mexican food the day before, or else failed to fast properly, and were a little dehydrated too. I still luv ya man! :) Results aren't too bad looking.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Finally picked up my:

DHT = 5168 - Range: 860 - 3406 pmol/L

SBHG = 12 - Range: 13 - 71 nmol/L

Free Test = 32.9 - Range: 37 - 81 pmol/L

Anyone wanna stab at wtf is going on here. Looks like Low Free, crazy high DHT and Low SBHG. I am thinking this is all bad no?

One good thing about my Dr's is I just ask for Minoxidil on rx ...sure, I ask for Nizoral on rx .....sure and he's like "Would you like to go on HRT?" and I'm like "no I would like to try other natural means first to resolve these issues". Anyone have a good muscle building test type cycle that I can recommend I go on to my Dr, just in case, just learning you know?

Much Love,

Neoborn

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Ok people so can we get a unified plan of action for me?

@ Janz sorry I did read your explanation ( a couple of times ) but it confuses me. Can someone put this in laymans terms for me?

I will definitely update this thread as soon as I get my SBHG, DHT and Free Test.
I am assuming that you are refering to my post #8
on this thread
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/917666-post8.html

Hope somebody will put this in more simple terms, for you.
Sorry, english is my second language, if you are not clear on some details, point them to me, I may (possibly) have an answer.

==============================================
Finally picked up my:

DHT = 5168 - Range: 860 - 3406 pmol/L

SBHG = 12 - Range: 13 - 71 nmol/L

Free Test = 32.9 - Range: 37 - 81 pmol/L

Anyone wanna stab at wtf is going on here. Looks like Low Free, crazy high DHT and Low SBHG. I am thinking this is all bad no?

One good thing about my Dr's is I just ask for Minoxidil on rx ...sure, I ask for Nizoral on rx .....sure and he's like "Would you like to go on HRT?" and I'm like "no I would like to try other natural means first to resolve these issues". Anyone have a good muscle building test type cycle that I can recommend I go on to my Dr, just in case, just learning you know?

Much Love,

Neoborn
I agree with you, all three look bad.
But you do not have much information to justify you going on HRT.
You do not have enough information to figure out how to help you.
Shooting in the dark will not help you.
Post what are you taking right now, medicine and supplements.

Post what have you been taking that possibly screwed you up.
What I do for myself test wise I described in my post #44
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

Because that post grew up in lenght, Cliff Note;

Blood test at Quest Diagnostics

ONE and Estroessence at Genova Diagnostics.

If you coud do these tests we would have much more info to help you.
Tests from Genova come with names and doses of supplements to take as corrective action.

I love you too.