traveling with meds

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

traveling with meds

I will be going away for a while and I need to take meds with prescriptions with me on a plane. Is it ok to preload the syringes as long as you have the prescriptions and the bottles with you. Last thing I want to do is for them to throw out my stuff. With all this heighen security makes it harder to travel. I was told to preload syringes and put them in suitcases and have the bottle and prescription with me on board..If I lost my luggage I would loose the syringes not the whole bottle of cyp ,,

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.69%

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    I will be going away for a while and I need to take meds with prescriptions with me on a plane. Is it ok to preload the syringes as long as you have the prescriptions and the bottles with you. Last thing I want to do is for them to throw out my stuff. With all this heighen security makes it harder to travel. I was told to preload syringes and put them in suitcases and have the bottle and prescription with me on board..If I lost my luggage I would loose the syringes not the whole bottle of cyp ,,
    Keep everything with you.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Keep everything with you.
    I preloaded syringes and put them in luggage, butI have actually meidcines with me on my carry on with prescriptions. If worse comes to worse i can get pin if need be..
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if you have the scripts you should be fine. Ive traveled with HCG several times, also with gels and pins and never had trouble. If you have one of those insulin cases they dont even look twice.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    No how do they know what it is the syringe best to not preload. I did not do this and they looked at the box and let me go.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.05%

I flew to Puerco Rico, then onto a cruise and back through US customs without even a blink from them.

I had my bottle of T in its prescription container and syringes in their plastic seal. Put all of that in a quart-size or less zip lock bag and as long as you have less than 3 ounces of test, which i am sure you do, you are all set. Just put the bag separately in a bin, does not need to be in its own bin and go one through the metal detector.

I recommend carrying on. I don't care if the baggage dudes steal my socks but I don't want them getting my test.

As far as the refrigerated HCG, I do not know. You are limited to 3 oz of gels, liquids, etc. When I went to see Dr. J, I needed to surrender a 3.5 oz Speed stick, even though it was half-empty (or half-full if you prefer it that way)

Similar Forum Threads

1. traveling with the goods on airplane
    By swany in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 09:54 PM
  2. Traveling with Test and HCG
    By BillfromNJ in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 06:17 PM
  3. traveling with supplements
    By Stavross in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11