HCG, sub cutanious or IM??

SuperSamurai

Awards
Hi...greetings to all...
My first post here but i have been a lurker for long time in this forums...

I am about to start my TRT therapy with cypionate and HCG.....i would like to know if there is any difference in injecting sub cutanous or Intra muscular ...sinse I prefer intramuscular,,,,,I hear that intramuscular half life is longer so i could do less injection per week......if this is true i was thinking of doing 500iu im 2 days per week instead of 300iu 3times a week sub cutanously....

what do you guys think??
thanks!!

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Hi...greetings to all...
My first post here but i have been a lurker for long time in this forums...

I am about to start my TRT therapy with cypionate and HCG.....i would like to know if there is any difference in injecting sub cutanous or Intra muscular ...sinse I prefer intramuscular,,,,,I hear that intramuscular half life is longer so i could do less injection per week......if this is true i was thinking of doing 500iu im 2 days per week instead of 300iu 3times a week sub cutanously....

what do you guys think??
thanks!!

subq is very effective.

farmerjohn

Awards
I think you're better off with lower doses so I would go with the 300 iu 3 times a week. That also adds up to 900 vs. 1000 with the other dosing. I have not heard the the half life of HCG is longer IM. Is there a study on this?