if clomid test works well what direction do we go in then

rockstar6181

Awards
Hi everyone,

I would like some advice please, I am currently trying to sort my hormone levels out and would like to get some opinons.

I am 26 years of age, my test levels are around 540 first thing in morning, SHBG,Estrogen,prolactain,thyroid are all just about dead centre on the range so look ok, LH and FSH however are low(2.7-2.1).

I have devloped some gyno from trying out a herbal test booster and went to the doctors, he gave me some tamoxfien and my sex drive went through the roof, my strengh increased, mucles felt feeler and harder, got erections through the day etc etc

I came off and things slowy went back to how they are, I am going to now try a clomid test and try and get some blood work done while doing this, I am pretty confident that it will send my levels up a fair bit as tamxofien(which is similair i think) had a profound effect on me.

So lets say test goes up does this prove that my hormonal system works but just is sluggish? if so how can I get it up long term, I have a feeling i have secondary hy.. if so I understand HCG is prefared over long term clomid use..does nay think there is a chance i could recover long term normally after disconiting treatment?

I put my problems down to propecia which i took in 2003. I cant get any DRs in UK to listen to me....any help/advice most greatful

engival

Awards
  • Established
how long did it take to see results, while on tamoxfien ?

i been on clomi for a week, while my energy does seem to be just slightly up, but i have the erection strength of a paraplegic...

rockstar6181

Awards
hi mate it took me about 3 weeks to start getting erections through out the day without even thinking about sex, muscles felt harder after about 2 weeks and strength went up around that time to. Althoguh i didnt get any blood work done while on it I am sure it elervated my levels a fair bit from baseline.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
hi mate it took me about 3 weeks to start getting erections through out the day without even thinking about sex, muscles felt harder after about 2 weeks and strength went up around that time to. Althoguh i didnt get any blood work done while on it I am sure it elervated my levels a fair bit from baseline.
You can never tell if the propecia did this it looks to me like your Secondary and you should have an MRI on your Pituitary to rule this out.

rockstar6181

Awards
Its going to be very hard trying to get the DR to agree to giving me a MRI scan or doing some other tests etc, Is there anything I can say to them to scare them into givng me test.. i.e. say there is a family histroy of this or I am getting a sharp pain behind my eyes and blured vision etc

I know its wrong to make things up but i am desperate and dont know what to do to try and get this looked at.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Its going to be very hard trying to get the DR to agree to giving me a MRI scan or doing some other tests etc, Is there anything I can say to them to scare them into givng me test.. i.e. say there is a family histroy of this or I am getting a sharp pain behind my eyes and blured vision etc

I know its wrong to make things up but i am desperate and dont know what to do to try and get this looked at.
No tell your Dr. the truth don't get him going off on a witch hunt someone here must have some info about your T levels not all that low but you LH and FSH are low. If your T levels were past 650 then maybe LH and FSH would be this low I can't say I am not a Dr. it just looks low. I do need to know if you do SOY of any kind you said your estradiol levels were mid range this maybe to high can you post all of your labs with the units and ranges.

engival

Awards
  • Established
he already had success with tamoxfien, wouldnt that rule out a tumor?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
sub-scribbled