The Chris Bennoit speculation is out of Control

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
Warning: Rant, Trenbolone

//begin rant
The Chris Bennoit speculation is out of Control and I am afraid this will affect TRT. There was already posting somewhere else about life insurance companies are going to start testing people now.

Last night the story about Mr Bennoit was on O'Reilly, Hannity and Colmes and Greta. I saw it tonight on Hannity again with Dr Manny holding an Androgel packet talking about the danger. It seems the media just does not understand our cause.

Evidently, Mr. Bennoit's doctor has prescribed something and was raided because the doctor was treating him for ASIH.

As someone who frequents a number of boards and reads a large number of postings, these big buys are not taking testosterone. Trenbolone acetate is the preference for the juicers, not 100 mg/week of testosterone that we take and certainly not an androgel packet.

How many illegal immigrants come here and kill someone while driving drunk after having been arrested 5, 6, 7 times for felonies and there is no outrage? Meanwhile one wrester kills his family, which is sad I agree, and without a completed investigation, the media says steroids were the cause. Maybe he was on Prozac or Riddlin.
//end rant

Dr John needs to be guest on the show and set them straight

CF10

CF10

Awards
I was thinking the same thing. The media makes testosterone out to be the killer drug when in reality it is no different (in terms of it's importance in normal body functioning) than other hormones like estrogen, insulin, thyroid hormones, etc etc yet these drugs have been prescribed for years without being ridiculed by the media.

Maybe someone should tell them insulin is the most potent anabolic hormone in the body and is a bodybuilder's best friend, and that the potential for death caused directly by it is far greater than testosterone......wait no dont tell them that or millions of diabetics will be in for some suffering when they yank their prescribed slin away.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the preffered illegal hormone among bodybuilders is not trenbolone, it is testosterone.

just in 5-10 times the HRT amount.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not be surprised when possession of a vial of test will get you 30 years in prison soon.

This is completely out of control.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Dude, that is one of the most profound analogies I have yet heard. I think I'll use that one.
Better yet one can walk into pretty much any pharmacy with out a prescription and get insulin. 1 cc and you are
:shoot: instantly

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I get my Testosterone Depo 200mgs./ml in the mail and I called to get a refull and was told I will have it in 2 days. Two days later I get a call from them telling me my script hit 6 months and do to Fed. law they can't fill it. WTF when I called it was 2 days before the 6 months was up and I never had this happen before. I have to use mail order was using medco. The point of it all is they give you 90 days worth of meds for one co-payment with 3 refills so in the past I have had the 3rd. Testosterone fill at 7 months.

I think something is going on with this and we are going to have a harder time getting testosterone.

Undone

Awards
the preffered illegal hormone among bodybuilders is not trenbolone, it is testosterone.

just in 5-10 times the HRT amount.
How many bodybuilders, wrestlers, football players, etc. take steroids and do not kill their wives, kid, and then themselves?

How many men kill their wives, kids, and themselves who are NOT on steroids?

What are the statistics - one out of every 250 million in the US per decade? Or less?

The absudity of linking these two isolated factors together is surpassed only by some inept, uneducated moron who tries to correlate it to HRT.

Let's hope this news story dies down before some political clown decides to make a campain issue out of it.

Skeptic

Awards
Warning: Rant, Trenbolone

//begin rant
The Chris Bennoit speculation is out of Control and I am afraid this will affect TRT. There was already posting somewhere else about life insurance companies are going to start testing people now.

Last night the story about Mr Bennoit was on O'Reilly, Hannity and Colmes and Greta. I saw it tonight on Hannity again with Dr Manny holding an Androgel packet talking about the danger. It seems the media just does not understand our cause.

Evidently, Mr. Bennoit's doctor has prescribed something and was raided because the doctor was treating him for ASIH.

As someone who frequents a number of boards and reads a large number of postings, these big buys are not taking testosterone. Trenbolone acetate is the preference for the juicers, not 100 mg/week of testosterone that we take and certainly not an androgel packet.

How many illegal immigrants come here and kill someone while driving drunk after having been arrested 5, 6, 7 times for felonies and there is no outrage? Meanwhile one wrester kills his family, which is sad I agree, and without a completed investigation, the media says steroids were the cause. Maybe he was on Prozac or Riddlin.
//end rant

Dr John needs to be guest on the show and set them straight

Well, what else do you expect from Fox News? Fair and Balanced reporting?

CF10

CF10

Awards
It amazes me how ignorant some of the reporters actually are. It's not just the steroid ignorance, it's the complete lack of research done on the situation. I've heard multiple reporters pronounce Benoit's name incorrectly, I've heard reporters make incorrect referrence to the show that Benoit wrestled on, and I've heard them make incorrect statements about the actual crime itself specifically the supposed timeline of events. You would think they would be required to educate themselves a bit before they go on national TV. Guess not.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
I don't know where they get these guys. I expect better of FOX.
Hey, even FOX has pretty bad rap here in Spain ;)

BTW, something similar is happening here too, 3 days consecutives having news about steroid related detections in the news. The last day, even they aired a "special report" about the dangers of steroids with a 170 lb wannabe bodybuilder with 2 gyno surgeries...you know what I mean...:blink:

They never said anything about the therapeutic applications of the steroids, everytime they referred to them they called them bodybuilder's drugs and included different cancer as their side effects... pretty sad...:dump:

I dont consider myself a pro-steroid activist (im pretty moderate and I am pretty against them being otc for everyone) but I dont see the point to get the public attention over these drugs when my country is the number one consumer of drugs like cocaine (just google it)...:wtf:

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It amazes me how ignorant some of the reporters actually are. It's not just the steroid ignorance, it's the complete lack of research done on the situation. I've heard multiple reporters pronounce Benoit's name incorrectly, I've heard reporters make incorrect referrence to the show that Benoit wrestled on, and I've heard them make incorrect statements about the actual crime itself specifically the supposed timeline of events. You would think they would be required to educate themselves a bit before they go on national TV. Guess not.

I saw a recent report on steroid use by teenage girls that said many of the girls were taking ephedra, I was like WTF does ephedra have to do with a steroids report???

Reporters don't know the facts, the public doesn't know the facts, and the politicians want it that way! Face it, as long as steroids are the enemy, and the politicians are going about their witchhunt, the public will remain blind and continue to feed into this illogical and downright unhealthy opinion of steroids/testosterone being 'bad'.

After all, what politician wants his constituents thinking about the rampant murders, home invasions, rapes, and robberies that plague many of our major citites - they are doing their best in the war on hormones (but just male hormones, estrogen replacement is good!)

spinn

Awards
  • Established
If you drink a gallon of water a day you will be healthy.

If you drink ten gallons of water a day........you will be dead.

It simply is not in the interest of big Pharma to have people healthy....why would they want that?

Its like asking an oil company to develop an alternative fuel....putting themselves out of business.

With that being said....something set that guy off...I just think it is 1000 times more likely to be the neuro toxic antidepressants someone convinced him to take.

Or maybe he was just nuts to begin with...i see crazy people all the time who have learned how to act normally.

GRIMNURUK

Awards
I saw a recent report on steroid use by teenage girls that said many of the girls were taking ephedra, I was like WTF does ephedra have to do with a steroids report???

Reporters don't know the facts, the public doesn't know the facts, and the politicians want it that way! Face it, as long as steroids are the enemy, and the politicians are going about their witchhunt, the public will remain blind and continue to feed into this illogical and downright unhealthy opinion of steroids/testosterone being 'bad'.

After all, what politician wants his constituents thinking about the rampant murders, home invasions, rapes, and robberies that plague many of our major citites - they are doing their best in the war on hormones (but just male hormones, estrogen replacement is good!)

Yeah, the media is an unelected fourth estate driving this whole thing purely through generating panic to keep the coffers full. Frankly, I suspect that this media driven trend towards legislating maleness in the form of hormones is nowhere near its worst yet. Our culture thrives on willful ignorance and soundbyte "knowledge" and I can't help but make some comparison to the events portrayed in the film "Good Night and Good Luck." The public feeds on and the media supplies (like a crack dealer) the false problems to focus energy on rather than dealing with the old, unfashionable ones. Communism, witchcraft, and lycanthropy seem to us, right now, very laughable. Yet it was only in the what, 80's, that "devil worshipping animal sacrificing cults" were all the rage. Remember rock bands were supposedly playing hidden messages backwards in their music to kill off their (paying) fans. How much screen/airwave time is being spent on cocaine and heroin nowadays verus steroids, I wonder? How about Meth? Drunk driving? These are all "old news" so a new goat has to be found for the media to pass judgement on and we get out the stones. It makes me SICK and I am very concerned about its effects on my own and so many other men's ability to receive proper treatment if it continues down this road.

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
//from the AP
Dr. Phil Astin prescribed a 10-month supply of anabolic steroids to Chris Benoit every three to four weeks between May 2006 and May 2007, a Drug Enforcement Administration agent said in an affidavit filed Friday and made public Monday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287941,00.html

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
2GMS A WEEKS....therapeutic for sure....lol

whatcha think dr john, the example has been set, precidence has been set....lol

phats

smc252

Awards
  • Established
The media spins everything, and I am sure they are told to take a certain stance on each subject. Bill's whole "No spin zone" **** is the biggest joke I have ever seen. As a side note, did you guys see where Tommy Chong was interviewed about Paris Hilton? That was great.

It truely makes me sad that people watch news and trust all that is said. Those bastards don't even get the weather right! :)

As for the whole murder/suicide, I can guarantee you he was on anti-depressants as well as other drugs.
I was put on a lot of different drugs, from prozac to lithium to try and control my depression. Prozac made me totally nuts! I got all delusional and religious. Lithium actually made me MORE depressed... Sure it stablizied my mood... if you consider being constantly numb and depressed a stable condition. As soon as I came off those damn drugs, I felt much better mentally. I am LESS depressed since I am off of the anti-depressants, go figure.

As sick as it was, I do feel sympathy for Chris. I mean, to ACTUALLY feel you have to murder the most important and loved people in your life... You have to be TOTALLY delusional. I can't imagine feeling like that, nor can anyone else, so I think it's important for us all to understand the cause of this, instead of letting our anger out towards him. Any news on the toxicology report?

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
The toxicology report will help tell a better story. I would love for it to come back with normal T levels, thereby dispelling the trash talk about T causing this.

CF10

CF10

Awards
The toxicology report will help tell a better story. I would love for it to come back with normal T levels, thereby dispelling the trash talk about T causing this.
Or better yet maybe, have it come back with LOW T so the media can understand that the problem is not the steroid hormones themselves, rather the imbalance of hormones within the body. Too low is just as bad as too high. That would definitely look good for TRT and optimal hormone ranges.

I dont get my hopes up though, as much as I want to see that Benoit was clean, I know he probably wasn't. The whole thing is surreal to me because I used to watch wrestling as a kid and Benoit's rise to fame pretty much coincided with my wrestling-watching years. It's a shame.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's pretty obvious he was juiced as are pretty much everyone in that disgusting "sport". As you can tell, I think the world would be a better place without the raunch of WWF.

His T level could actually be low, depending upon what he was taking (through HPTA-suppression).
His T levels will probably never make the media reports though, only the drugs in his system. So, my guess is it will show he was taking all kinds of 'prescription' medication. I did hear a report that his doctor had prescribed the test to him because of low test caused by his years of steroid abuse, can't wait to see how this plays out, it can't be good for anyone.

Instead of blaming steroids, date rape drugs, or anything else, they ought to be putting the blame where it lies- with Benoit. It is unthinkable to imagine what he did, but he committed those murders - not in a rage - but over the course of days. He thought about them, planned them, and committed them. The only thing influencing his actions was himself - that's the bottom line.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
were the murders of dahmer, manson, bundy, the rest of the serial killers, the guy who guns down 8 ppl at an intersection in miami, all the ppl who kill there kids, the virginia tech guy, the columbine high shooters, and the rest of the crazy ppl out there cause by steroids?

what benoit did was sick and there is no excuse for it, but how many other ppl out there are just as sick or worse and never touched juice in there life?

they need to get there facts straight. i'm not in any way saying that steroids can't cause ppl to flip out but come on a 3 day murdering spree.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You might want to sit this one out. Besides the fact that in the BB community, Tren is NOT the preference, when used it us most usually used concurrent WITH testosterone.

You have good intentions, but try not to use that point if you want to be taken seriously. That is misinformation. I only say this because you lead up to it by saying "As someone who frequents a number of borads and reads a large number of postings,".

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
This is true, but the one I picked out is a glaring falsehood, and it would do himself a great service to get all his facts straight when arguing a good point such as that.

BigJimCalhoun

Awards
You might want to sit this one out. Besides the fact that in the BB community, Tren is NOT the preference, when used it us most usually used concurrent WITH testosterone.

You have good intentions, but try not to use that point if you want to be taken seriously. That is misinformation. I only say this because you lead up to it by saying "As someone who frequents a number of borads and reads a large number of postings,".
Thank you very much for the public correction and giving me the chance to improve my knowledge. This make me feel so welcome to come here and buy products from the board sponsors. Let me rephrase it this way, "Of all the boards I go to there is one board that is "all tren, all day, every day." I really don't read the most of the hard-core steroid forums on the other boards because I am not that interested in whacking out my body so I can bench more.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for the public correction and giving me the chance to improve my knowledge. This make me feel so welcome to come here and buy products from the board sponsors. Let me rephrase it this way, "Of all the boards I go to there is one board that is "all tren, all day, every day." I really don't read the most of the hard-core steroid forums on the other boards because I am not that interested in whacking out my body so I can bench more.
Well, rephrased, it is completely different than your first post. Especially the "I don't really read the most of the hard-core steroid forums". :)

And you're welcome. You should feel very welcome here. I should point out that I am not posting maliciously.

As it has become apparent, your general point is obvious and it is a good one. TRT is much different than high dosed anabolic steroids for hypertrophy or strengh gains, and should not be compared.... especially in this particular case. There is too much sensationalism in the world today, and we don't need more negativity directed towards TRT, or anabolic steroids in general.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Well I heard Benoit was on anti-depressants.
Many serial killers were on anti-depressants too.
Obviously via media standard scientific analysis, clearly anti-depressants turn people into psycho killers.

You know what I also saw?
Benoit ate a banana once.
You know what I also saw eat bananas?
Apes, baboons and gorillas.
Ever see how violent those guys get?
Anyone see that documentary about that gorilla that ate a banana? King Cong or something like that. The dude was jacked huge on bananas and raged all over the place.

Ban bananas...

spinn

Awards
  • Established
DRs ALvarez and Rosenfeld are the Jim Cramers of medicine. With my admittedly limited knowledge of medicine I have seen them say hundreds of things that are wrong.

As for the rest of it...the one common thread among all of these murders are anti depressants, not steroids.

I once had a DR give me either trazadone or immiprimine, I cant remember which. After a few days of taking it, I was so dizzy and weak that I could barley walk. A day later I could not walk at all and fell down seven or eight times throughout the day.

Realizing I was a few days from having a stroke I stopped and made an appointment with my doctor. I really should of called 911. I dont know why I had such an extreme reaction but I know that I did.

My DRs advice...."you will get used to it".

I have no idea why DRs and Americans are so seduced by neuro toxic drugs.

I put the Benoit disaster on anti depressants...but they are sacred so the media wont touch that side of it.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Nearly every person who has killed someone has eaten a carrot in the past five years. The causal link is therefore proven?
Just to make sure I'm not misinterpreting your post - you know I was being sarcastic right?

When I say things like "Obviously via media standard scientific analysis", which is to purely poke fun at the media's approach to solving mysteries, and then start to bring in apes and baboons, etc, lol.

Although there is a hint of truth to it...the anti-depressants that is, not the bananas, lol. I won't deny that steroids could have influenced Benoit, but I wouldn't honestly be surprised if anti-depressant and other Dr prescribed brain chemical manipulation drugs had a much larger influence.

Maybe we need Micheal Moore to make a documentary on steroid use from a BB perspective...

Not only is it ironic, considering the medicine is sometimes the poison. But this theory will never come to light through the media. Way too much financial gain is made off of pharm. drugs - it's a huge industry. Who doesn't know someone who has had at least one anti-d prescribed to them?

smc252

Awards
  • Established
I once had a DR give me either trazadone or immiprimine, I cant remember which. After a few days of taking it, I was so dizzy and weak that I could barley walk. A day later I could not walk at all and fell down seven or eight times throughout the day.

My DRs advice...."you will get used to it".

I have no idea why DRs and Americans are so seduced by neuro toxic drugs.

I put the Benoit disaster on anti depressants...but they are sacred so the media wont touch that side of it.
My doctor prescribed me trazadone to help my insomnia. I would wake up feeling drunk, hungover and just plain sick to my stomach. I too, quit that **** after 2-3 days.

Sounds like that Doctor is kind of ignorant, if he is telling you to get used to feeling sick from drugs he prescribed.

Holding the anti-depressant manufactures liable is like holding the oil industry responsible for pollution, GOOD LUCK.

spinn

Awards
  • Established
Kind of ignorant is way too kind. He gave me Trazadone for insomnia but I took it for a full 7 days before stopping...that stuff is poison....to me at least.

Is death a form of sleep?

What kills me is he is a shrink to the elite in Washington DC and bills out at $250 an hour......basically if he works 20 hours a week hes making $260k a year.

If this fool has cured one patient in his entire career it would amaze me.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya, I thought I was supplementing your sarcasm.

I would absolutley hate to see Michael Moore come anywhere near this topic. He's one of the most loathesome individuals I have ever encountered.
I have to agree wit the Michael Moore thing, he is just awful.

OTOH, I caught a glimpse of the Penn and Teller series on cable, I don't remember the exact name, but they basically debunk the popular media spin on things - it's called something like "That's bulls***" I watched two episodes, one on gun control (which proved gun control only increases crime) and one about the war on drugs. I never liked Penn and Teller at all, but found both shows interesting because they presented alternative points of view with facts, which is what we need in this debate.

griffinannie

Awards
Hey Dr. John, isn't Michael Moore a fellow Spartan :)

smc252

Awards
  • Established
"he's an expert on TV, so he HAS to be right", correct? lol
I like your sense of humor! But the funniest part is how many dumb Americans TRUELY think like that!!!

Sorry god, it's now "IN THE NEWS WE TRUST" :)

spinn

Awards
  • Established
I'm not qualified to know whether Jim Cramer actually knows what he is talking about or not. But "he's an expert on TV, so he HAS to be right", correct? lol
Cramer is a moron, a liar and is violating Federal Law by pumping stocks he already owns.

I have learned how to trade by studying markets for probably 10,000 hours. They move in the same cycles as our brains because markets are us....

Thats why I know messing with our brain chemistry is far more dangerous than maintaining a healthy T level.

Causing serotonin to oxidize in our brains can not be a good idea.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thank you very much!

the media in this country (zionist controlled) are a bunch of scumbucket lowlifes. There job is to spread lies to trick people and demoralize society.

I have a friend that just came back from Iraq and he told me that news reporters would film military positions and broadcast plans for operations without telling the military and so the next day when our boys would go on their mission they would get slaughtered because all the insurgents had to do is watch the news to find out what the US military would do next.

How can those scumbuckets sleep at night, knowing that they caused people to die just so they could get a story.

and if they arent doing that they are just simply spreading lies, and twisting things around like the Benoit case.....

i dont even think they have proven that Benoit killed his wife and son.

Its funny, an average of 20,000 people a year die from drunk driving accidents is that all over the media????
Lord knows how many from ciggarettes...

if your crazy then your crazy period! Yes taking a drug will make you more crazy IF YOU ARE ALREADY CRAZY. If you commit a murder, its because your crazy and you would have done it anyway, taking a certain drug only makes it easier to do the job. JMHO

I just hope all the sheeple.. i mean people out there dont believe this garbage that the media is spreading.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i thought zionist was a christian term? as in bible belt businessman?

smc252

Awards
  • Established
i thought zionist was a christian term? as in bible belt businessman?
"an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel" -m-w.com

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
"an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel" -m-w.com
Modern version tends to be secular too, mostly just a response to the fact that Jews were being hoarded into gas chamber en masse for a bit. That might generally lead any people to form a movement for a Don't Even ****ing Think About It state to serve as a homeland of sorts.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude, don't ruin some your thoughts with an antisemitic comment. Besides the fact same is not allowed here, any more than any other racist comment, I happen to be Jewish (a convert).
I fail to see how you could be offened i just stated a fact.
I dont have a problem with Jewish people, some of my best friends are Jewish.

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
Its possible that referring to the media as being controlled by Zionists was not intended as a slur towards jews. However, most people who read that who know anything about current politics would interpret that as a dig at jews. That's a silly thing to do when trying to make a point because it just serves to undermine your credibility. Many crazy people out there think that its ok to kill innocent westerners because of some percieved association with jews. So, by making that statement, you run the risk of the reader just writing you off as a crazy.

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
I agree, the Zionists appear highly suspect in this whole ordeal. It was most likely a plot against Benoit. They're always plotting against evil people.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I agree, the Zionists appear highly suspect in this whole ordeal. It was most likely a plot against Benoit. They're always plotting against evil people.
What they don't tell you is that his career in wrestling was really just a cover. He was an under cover Palestinian agent working in the US to bring down Israel. The zionists gave him steroids knowing he would go crazy and murder his family. After that was done some Hasidic Jews funded by the Canadian Illuminati branch broke in to his house and placed copies of The New Testament next to his wife and child as a warning; to all future agents who try to bring down the homeland, we will turn you into a subserviant member of the goyim! I know this because the original police report, which has been supresssed, mentioned an odd trail leading from the house to a nearby shopping mall that had a ****load of matza crumbs but was suspiciously devoid of loose change.

I'd investigate further but my bank accounts have been frozen. :think:

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
What they don't tell you is that his career in wrestling was really just a cover. He was an under cover Palestinian agent working in the US to bring down Israel. The zionists gave him steroids knowing he would go crazy and murder his family. After that was done some Hasidic Jews funded by the Canadian Illuminati branch broke in to his house and placed copies of The New Testament next to his wife and child as a warning; to all future agents who try to bring down the homeland, we will turn you into a subserviant member of the goyim! I know this because the original police report, which has been supresssed, mentioned an odd trail leading from the house to a nearby shopping mall that had a ****load of matza crumbs but was suspiciously devoid of loose change.

I'd investigate further but my bank accounts have been frozen. :think:
Well, I think that this well reasoned iron clad explaination pretty much answers all of our questions. Sorry about your bank account.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think that this well reasoned iron clad explaination pretty much answers all of our questions. Sorry about your bank account.
I went to the local temple and sacrificed a goat. Bank is cool now.

thomastobird

Awards
I'm confused here. The toxicology report seems to show that they didn't find any steroids but found elevated test levels. Every New source says that Steroids were found in his system, but it doesn't look like they found esters or steroids to me.

Edit nm 10x the normal test levels is pretty decent evidence.