lab test

  1. New Member
    engival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    52.02%

    lab test


    heres my friend labs hes 35 y/O

    Testosterone 330 [240 - 820]
    FSH 4.1 [1.4 - 18]
    LH 3.6 [1.5 - 9.3]
    Cholesterol, Total 202 [100-199] High
    LDL 128 [0-99] High
    UIBC 129 [150-375] Low
    Iron, Serum 194 [40-155] High
    TSH 1.908 [0.350-5.5]
    T3 35 [24-39]
    T4 9.3 [4.5-12]
    B12 1195 [211-911] High
    PSA 0.5 [0-4.0]
    Estradiol 29 [0-53]
    Homocyst(e)ine 4.0 [5-12]
    Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 24 [13-71]
    Growth Hormone 0.3 [0-6]
    24hr Urine Cortisol 18 [0-50]

  2. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1163
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by engival View Post
    heres my friend labs hes 35 y/O

    Testosterone 330 [240 - 820]
    FSH 4.1 [1.4 - 18]
    LH 3.6 [1.5 - 9.3]
    Cholesterol, Total 202 [100-199] High
    LDL 128 [0-99] High
    UIBC 129 [150-375] Low
    Iron, Serum 194 [40-155] High
    TSH 1.908 [0.350-5.5]
    T3 35 [24-39]
    T4 9.3 [4.5-12]
    B12 1195 [211-911] High
    PSA 0.5 [0-4.0]
    Estradiol 29 [0-53]
    Homocyst(e)ine 4.0 [5-12]
    Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 24 [13-71]
    Growth Hormone 0.3 [0-6]
    24hr Urine Cortisol 18 [0-50]

    Needs niacin would lower cholesterol, ldl, and raise homocysteine levels

    His testosterone / e ratio may give him symptoms of elevated e2 even though they are in range.

    in mean time for homocysteine support
    5000 mcgs methycobalon subligual
    4800 mcgs folinic acid
    1000 mgs TMG
    1 tsp fish oils
    600 mgs NAC
    50 mgs P5P

    1000 mgs niacin 2-3 times a day (work up slowly for flushing effect)

    Check for heavy metals enviormental exposures and estrogen metabolism imbalances (meaning he is not getting rid of estrogens that may be reciruclaring back through)

    Where does he work at?

    500 mgs calcium d glucurate x 3 times a day will act as insurance policy

    High iron is probably from multivitamin need ferritin level to reconfirm things Could have been from taking multi late at night with vitamin C in it
  3. New Member
    engival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    52.02%

    this is his latest Testsoterone

    Testosterone, Serum 494 ng/dL [241 -827]
    Testosterone, Free 16.66 ng/dL [5-21]
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1163
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by engival View Post
    this is his latest Testsoterone

    Testosterone, Serum 494 ng/dL [241 -827]
    Testosterone, Free 16.66 ng/dL [5-21]
    as you can see as t rises FT also comes up proportionally what about shbg. e2
  5. New Member
    engival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    288
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    52.02%

    well those testosterone results go along with the above lab test..

    the only one outdated was the 330 testosterone, that was taken like 5 months ago


    my friend is going to see Dr. Romeo M, Dr. John, or Dr. SHippen
    he doesnt know which one yet.
  6. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1163
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by engival View Post
    well those testosterone results go along with the above lab test..

    the only one outdated was the 330 testosterone, that was taken like 5 months ago


    my friend is going to see Dr. Romeo M, Dr. John, or Dr. SHippen
    he doesnt know which one yet.
    They are all good, but mariano may be able to uncover psychologcal imbalances or other hidden immune problems
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. lab testing to assure quality?
    By DrDunc33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2005, 11:24 PM
  2. Anavar Lab Testing / Quality
    By user7051112 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-13-2005, 09:43 PM
  3. ? Lab Tests: Estrogen, Testosterone, etc.
    By shootmeagain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 12:07 AM
  4. bloodwork/lab tests
    By milwood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 12:11 PM
  5. Lab Tests
    By Sandman187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2003, 08:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in