Hypothetical situation... of course

wondering

Awards
... let's say your on 100mg Test Cyp a week. T is good, Free T is good, SHGB low end of normal and E2 is surprisingly on low side.

what now?

T800

T800

Awards
Most important question (IMO): How do you feel?

Some of my levels are not perfect on my protocol, but I feel good.

Sonny

wondering

Awards
Mood better, but libido still poor. No morning erections. If I can't get HCG soon, I'm gonna start 2x weekly Test Cyp instead of 1x week. Of course half-the dosage.

Still curious on original question.

Most important question (IMO): How do you feel?

Some of my levels are not perfect on my protocol, but I feel good.

Sonny

T800

T800

Awards
FWIW, I never felt very good on TRT until my adrenal and thyroid issues were addressed. After that, TRT lived up to the hype and then some.

Dr Mariano's adrenal/thyroid treatment + Dr John's TRT protocol = Happy Sonny :)

Sonny

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hCG in itself will boost T, E and mood tremendously. So will DHEA and pregnenolone.

Your missing alot of pieces to your car. In conjunction with T you need hCG, DHEA and Preg, and AI if needed.

hMG is new guy on board. Makes testicals even more sensitive to hCG.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I never felt very good on TRT until my adrenal and thyroid issues were addressed. After that, TRT lived up to the hype and then some.

Dr Mariano's adrenal/thyroid treatment + Dr John's TRT protocol = Happy Sonny :)

Sonny
Yes that makes two of us I am a very happy camper:goodpost:

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you seen something on this?
The basic points here involve using both LH & FSH at the same time (hCG & hMG). This will allow the hCG to work better than using it alone since the hMG will increase your testicular sensitivity to the effects of hCG.

hCG alone will eventually desensitize your testes due to no FSH action.

The newest cutting edge way to restart the HTPA involves various methods of combining hCG and hMG for short cycles.

Clomid/nolva and all that other hog wash is now a remanent of the past.

hMG - human menopausal gonadotropin

An ovulation drug, containing follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH), derived from the urine of postmenopausal women.
Human Menopausal Gonadotropin (hMG) is essentially a mixture of FSH, LH and hCG (the latter being a hormone that has Luteinising Hormone-like activity.

hMG hormone treatments are extracted and purified from the urine of postmenopausal women. Regardless of the level of purification claimed by this urinary product, it is not a truly purified gonadotropin. Urinary protein contaminants prevent truly precise control of fertility hormones in women.

hMG products are used to treat infertility in women caused by anovulation by stimulating follicular development, as well as to treat infertility in men with hypo- or normagonadotropic hypogonadism, and in combination with hCG to stimulate spermatogenesis

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Mood better, but libido still poor. No morning erections. If I can't get HCG soon, I'm gonna start 2x weekly Test Cyp instead of 1x week. Of course half-the dosage.

Still curious on original question.
Theoretically let up on any aromatase inhibitors just a bit. You need some E2. Just not too much.