Back from the "Man-Cave".........

Kingneptune40

Awards
Hey Guys,

Just returned from Dr. Crisler's office today and I was very impressed with my appointment and Dr John...........For those of you wondering what to do, I highly recommend taking the journey to Lansing, Michigan and visiting the "Man-Cave"......

I have been to over 30 doctors over the past 8 years and this was by far my best experience.........Dr John knows his stuff and it was refreshing to actually have some intellectual discourse without the doctor feeling "threatened" or being talked "down to" as a patient...........

Per Dr John, I am definitely a "challenging case" for him and I will continually update my progress on this board, within the guidelines.............I am having my bloodwork done on Monday at Quest, and I will post my numbers as soon as they come in............

Since I did have some bloodwork from Quest from last year, Dr John is going to start me on some stuff after my bloodwork...........I will be starting out with pregnenolone cream, from the compounding pharmacy........I have low cholesterol, so this should definitely help my situation........I am also starting Carlson's fish oil, digestive enzymes and continuing with probiotics...............

Also, Dr John's office manager, Kim, is very helpful and she is easy to work with and that is important for patient compliance..........I took a good friend of mine to see Dr John also, and he had nothing but great things to say about his appointment too.........Not to mention we had a good time in Lansing before we left............Lots of beautiful women in that town............:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PS............Its also nice to go to a doctor who "walks the walk" and not just talks the talk........Dr John is in great shape and that is good motivation as a patient........He practically ripped my hand off with his handshake........I knew I should have done some push-ups before my appt........:nutkick: :nutkick:

GRIMNURUK

Awards
Congratulations, you are on the way to better health. Dr. Crisler is the best and Kim rocks!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Just returned from Dr. Crisler's office today and I was very impressed with my appointment and Dr John...........For those of you wondering what to do, I highly recommend taking the journey to Lansing, Michigan and visiting the "Man-Cave"......

I have been to over 30 doctors over the past 8 years and this was by far my best experience.........Dr John knows his stuff and it was refreshing to actually have some intellectual discourse without the doctor feeling "threatened" or being talked "down to" as a patient...........

Per Dr John, I am definitely a "challenging case" for him and I will continually update my progress on this board, within the guidelines.............I am having my bloodwork done on Monday at Quest, and I will post my numbers as soon as they come in............

Since I did have some bloodwork from Quest from last year, Dr John is going to start me on some stuff after my bloodwork...........I will be starting out with pregnenolone cream, from the compounding pharmacy........I have low cholesterol, so this should definitely help my situation........I am also starting Carlson's fish oil, digestive enzymes and continuing with probiotics...............

Also, Dr John's office manager, Kim, is very helpful and she is easy to work with and that is important for patient compliance..........I took a good friend of mine to see Dr John also, and he had nothing but great things to say about his appointment too.........Not to mention we had a good time in Lansing before we left............Lots of beautiful women in that town............:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
PS............Its also nice to go to a doctor who "walks the walk" and not just talks the talk........Dr John is in great shape and that is good motivation as a patient........He practically ripped my hand off with his handshake........I knew I should have done some push-ups before my appt........:nutkick: :nutkick:

---------------
I am glad to hear that you in good hands.

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Way cool! I'm not surprised you had a great experience. Good look with your therapy.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, the beautiful midwestern girls at michigan state university ;)

Im an hour south of there, spent many many nights up in that town.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I get my more important issues(back) taken care of I am planning to ride up that way myself.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
I concur wholeheartedly! I had my appointment with Dr Crisler on June 6th and was very impressed. Definitely worth the trip! Oh, and Kim is a knockout! Certainly easy of the eyes!

Kingneptune40

Awards
Oh, dont even bring up Kim.........I think she raised my testosterone levels all by herself...........Not to mention she has a great personality and sense of humor.........I dont know how Dr John gets anything done in his office???

anyman

Awards
  • Established
Curious, Kingneptune-why are you a "difficult case"?

What makes (made??) you a difficult case? I ask as I'd like to know what ciurcumstances are more or less easier to address and--I hope-- resolve.

Glad to hear you had a positive experience in any event.

Kingneptune40

Awards
Dr John,

We definitely had some good times in Lansing, thanks for the heads up on "locations"..............You dont think "sweet talking" Kim will move me up her "favorites list"???? Cant blame a guy for trying........LOL

Doc, you have one hell of a handshake, as you can see, I am not the same guy who could bench 500 lbs in my early 20's..........I would settle for 300 now..........

Thanks for all your help Dr John, my bloodwork was completed today, so hopefully we will talk soon........Take care of those fish my fellow Pisces...........Peace

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Oh, dont even bring up Kim.........I think she raised my testosterone levels all by herself...........Not to mention she has a great personality and sense of humor.........I dont know how Dr John gets anything done in his office???
Dr. Crisler's Man Cave is probably the only medical office I've seen managed by a woman with a good figure. Not you're typical "I'm too obese for the endocrinologist I work for" front-office medical assistant. She knows how to walk too.

Gosh, I hope she doesn't read these forums.

Last edited:

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Dr. Crisler's Man Cave is probably the only medical office I've seen managed by a woman with a good figure. Not you're typical "I'm too obese for the endocrinologist I work for" front-office medical assistant. She knows how to walk too.

Gosh, I hope she doesn't read these forums.
Well i am glad to see that your low test symptoms are being relieved. I think from what you are saying to cure your low testosterone symptoms there may be no need to go further then the front desk then :thumbsup:

Kingneptune40

Awards
As we discussed Dr John, I think most relationships would work out better if the man and woman each had their own place to go at the end of the day.............I know my best relationships were when I had my own "man cave" to go to when the day was finished..........

But, being a Pisces, I prefer the "buffet" over the "favorite dish"............Married for 10 years and now just like "variety"..........and my "man cave".......LOL