.25 Gr Arimadex?
- 05-26-2007, 08:29 PM
- 05-26-2007, 08:46 PM
- 05-26-2007, 10:38 PM
05-27-2007, 10:22 AM
05-27-2007, 10:31 AM
pill cutter, and cut it twice...
I would opt for the liquid version though. it's cheaper and easier to administer at half doses...
why .25? most use .5....
05-27-2007, 11:51 AM
05-27-2007, 01:42 PM
05-28-2007, 07:47 AM
05-28-2007, 08:28 AM
The best is to cut one pill into four pieces, finish eating it and then go to next pill.
I tried to cut 10 pills at one time, not good.
The pieces are not equal, I ended eating larger pieces first (larger dose for longer time) and then eating the small pieces and the dust.
Not counting high price of Arimidex.
Pills or liqiud can be had without script.
I had to search almost four years to find a doctor that would write a script for anything else than Androgel.
Androgel and no other forms of testosterone, no creams no shots just Androgel.
Lucky I have prescription plan otherwise I would have to sell my first born.
05-30-2007, 11:01 PM
05-31-2007, 06:46 AM
05-31-2007, 09:47 AM
I use a pill cutter - I get them all pretty evenly cut if I don't say so myself. The first cut is the easiest, the second one is a bit more tricky but if you're careful and patient, it'll happen.
05-31-2007, 05:51 PM
06-01-2007, 11:32 AM
I use a pill cutter the a single edge razor blaid to cut the halfs into 1/4's. I don't pay much for it my co-pay is $5 for 90 pills.
Similar Forum Threads
- By VanillaGorilla in forum PoliticsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-24-2014, 01:51 AM
- By TheManGuy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-21-2004, 05:11 PM
- By Lean One in forum AnabolicsReplies: 43Last Post: 04-10-2004, 07:54 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-16-2004, 02:11 PM
- By NPursuit in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-04-2003, 07:39 AM