Test Results - Weird

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by phatkid77 View Post
    yoiur nipple sounds like mine...keep me updated..
    my prolactin is 10.6, not sure if the CNDN docs will care...

phats

The ironic thing is that I never abused anabolics because I was afraid of having these type of issues, and I got them anyways! Kind of sketchy, especially when you are about to go on TRT.

My prolactin was at 9.8, I believe, which is not "optimal" but it is mid-range. My doc rechecked it, and was not concerned, as it was the same.

2. Quote Originally Posted by smc252 View Post

The ironic thing is that I never abused anabolics because I was afraid of having these type of issues, and I got them anyways! Kind of sketchy, especially when you are about to go on TRT.

My prolactin was at 9.8, I believe, which is not "optimal" but it is mid-range. My doc rechecked it, and was not concerned, as it was the same.
    9.8 is way high.

Need that number 5 or below.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    9.8 is way high.

Need that number 5 or below.
    Dr John isn't concerned with mid-range PRL... *shrug*

4. so dr. J, a PRL level of 10 is ok by you??

5. I just got back from driving 2 hours to see an anti-aging doctor.
    He told me my testosterone is low (well duh) and he thinks my thyroid is okay now... Yet he says my case is "too complicated" for him to treat... He told me a month ago he was willing to try and help me, and sounded so confident in his abilities.

"Another one bites the dust!"

Having to pay $1000+ to feel normal again is becoming more and more real, as self-treatment is just asking for more trouble. I don't even know why I am paying $300/mo for insurance, when these damn doctors act like my health is of no concern.

I feel like I am never going to get help. This is making me more and more depressed. And having my aunt, who I was close to, just die of cancer 4 days ago is not helping...

My outlook on life right now is pretty poor...I honestly just want to go to sleep and end all this suffering. I love life, but not when I am totally miserable! And now I have a lump under my right nipple.. Hey at least it matches the fat... now I am starting to really look like a fat, pregnant woman.
    •   

6. Hang in there SMC....you will work this out and live a life most can only dream of...and sooner than you think.

7. Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post
    Hang in there SMC....you will work this out and live a life most can only dream of...and sooner than you think.
    I really do appreciate the kind words.

That has been my attitude for the past 6 years.. I am turning 24 aug 30th, and my goal from around a year ago was to at least feel a little better by then.. I am only getting worse and nobody but me takes it seriously.. I am ready to take my health into my own hands, if needed be. I prefer to have a doctor to confer with though, it just seems smart.

At least my osteo is willing to try an antibiotic, thinking the knot under my nipple may just be an infection... But seeing how I have all the extra fat around them, small ammount of fluid when squeezed, and the pain when I touch it, seems estrogenic to me.

I can't even take my shirt off anymore.. My confidence shrinks daily, and I gave up on sex 4 years ago, as I dont ejaculate and don't even feel anything during intercourse!

I'd love to see Dr. John or Dr Shippen. Maybe even just get my osteo on the phone with one of them, so we can do a clinical trial.. I mean.. ANYTHING!

Honestly, I no longer care about the cause to all this.. I just want my quality of life back.. Add in Armour, testosterone and cortisol if needed, and let's see wtf happens!!!

I should be out making sweet love to all the women that are interested in me, fixing my car and just enjoying life! I have so much potential, I am a very smart guy and am very talented in so many areas, yet I feel so blunted by all my problems.

I feel like I am just plain not me anymore, it's a terrible feeling!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Weird blood test results
    By BEEFY in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 03:28 PM
  2. blood test result and why is my test so low?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 11:28 PM
  3. r-ALA testing results
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-19-2003, 07:22 AM
  4. Methyl-1-test results
    By TheTom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 02:31 PM
  5. Injectable 1-Test results?