High E2 = cant burn fat??

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Is it usual to not be able to burn fat when your E2 is high, despite everything else being at a reasonable level?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense, I have cut my calories and not eating anything over 6% fat, which usually results in me losing 4lbs in the 1st week then 2 lbs per week after that, its been 2 weeks now of my diet and my weight hasnt budged, at all, not even losing water weight. :/

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Makes sense, I have cut my calories and not eating anything over 6% fat, which usually results in me losing 4lbs in the 1st week then 2 lbs per week after that, its been 2 weeks now of my diet and my weight hasnt budged, at all, not even losing water weight. :/
Diet should contain at least 20-30% fat (40% mono 30 % poly and 30% saturated fats) you need fat to burn fat as well as carbs. Carb flame fat burns simple biophysics.
Cholesterol for hormones as well as fats :)

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil is my fat to burn fat, I know my body well when it comes to dieting, its always been the same for years, cut calories and fat = lose weight with ease and without a doubt, but these past 2 weeks its like I might aswell be eating mcdonalds and kfc cause nothings moving at all.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil is my fat to burn fat, I know my body well when it comes to dieting, its always been the same for years, cut calories and fat = lose weight with ease and without a doubt, but these past 2 weeks its like I might aswell be eating mcdonalds and kfc cause nothings moving at all.
Your body needs a ratio of 2:1 omega 6:3 ratio for fat
Fat makes up cell membrane. No fats cell membrane falls apart detoxicfaction is imparied = you store more toxins in fat which makes you fatter and bogs down thyroid and liver even more.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Listenig to Plymout, good way to burn fat would be:
Flameout--Biotest fish oil ----- $24.99 (4pills a day), speclilly for the CLA t10, CLA c9,t11
content.
Testosterone Nation - Products

When I listen to Angie, she lost 80# on
COCONUT OIL VIRGIN ORGANIC 12 Oz - NOW FOODS
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

If you want nothing else but CLA
Super CLA Blend with Guarana and Sesame Lignans
1000 mg, 120 softgels
Item Catalog Number: 819
Super Cla Blend With Guarana And Sesame Lignans, 1000 Mg, 120 Softgels