Brain fog = screwed up labs

GRIMNURUK

Awards
So, I just got off the phone with Doc. I had stopped taking what I should have been taking for the labs and continued with what I shouldn't have....aarrggghhhh! I read the directions and did exactly the opposite so I messed up all the results. I've always prided myself on thinking about things carefully, following instructions, being proactive and on top of things. I feel like such an idiot. Even though I'm feeling better than when I was at my worst, I'm still a freaking adrenal/chronic fatigue zombie!

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Brain fog sucks man, I now write down nearly every thought I have or else it is gone in minutes :( Carry around a paper and pen I guess? :p

GRIMNURUK

Awards
Brain fog sucks man, I now write down nearly every thought I have or else it is gone in minutes :( Carry around a paper and pen I guess? :p

Yeah, going to work without my uniform and driving to town
(80miles) without my wallet has been no fun either. I guess maybe I need to make real checklists to compensate for the mental ones I used to use....

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Been happening to me too. Didn't happen in my 20s.

Try more fish oil

GRIMNURUK

Awards
Been happening to me too. Didn't happen in my 20s.

Try more fish oil
wish I could afford it. I'm already taking a 4/day of Flameout. with all my other treatments going on, I'm really scraping the bottom of the piggy bank at this point.