Test level naturally 1000? WTF Dr. John help!

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
I have had all of the classic signs of hypogonadism for 6+ months. (I took Max LMG and Superdrol about 6 months ago and don't think that I fully recovered, despite PCT) I tried some supplements that either didn't work, or made me feel worse: nettle, avena sativa, rebound reloaded (AI). Mr. doc ran a blood test, and my test level came back at 1000. I had not taken any RR in over a week and had only taken avena sativa on the day of the blood test. When he asked me if I was taking anything, I said that I was not. (I neglected to tell him about the avena sativa) Now, my test has come back off the charts and I am perplexed - and he is suspicious. How did I get such a hight test level, and why do I still have lethargy and extremely low libido?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take M1T and see your test come back off the charts and also see how you're completely lethargic :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take M1T and see your test come back off the charts and also see how you're completely lethargic :)
yea jay much truth there bro.........how many m1t cycles did you run....?......i only took it max twice a week back in 2003,and exploded.....i never got shutdown cause of that fact...untill i got a little impatient.......then well yea shutdown city....sorry for hijackin the thread.....u can pm me whatever :head:

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
Thanks, but no thanks. I could do the same thing by taking superdrol and max lmg (death pills) again. However, since I am not a retard, I think I will skip that approach.

My doc prescribed androgel 5mg/day while we were awaiting my blood tests. I guess I should just stop taking it immediatly so that I don't cause shutdown and actually lower my test level?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, but no thanks. I could do the same thing by taking superdrol and max lmg (death pills) again. However, since I am not a retard, I think I will skip that approach.

My doc prescribed androgel 5mg/day while we were awaiting my blood tests. I guess I should just stop taking it immediatly so that I don't cause shutdown and actually lower my test level?
uhhhh i don't think Jay was saying you should take m1t,it was a comparison of your situation....believe me Jay knows his stuff!!

Lawhammer

Lawhammer

Awards
uhhhh i don't think Jay was saying you should take m1t,it was a comparison of your situation....believe me Jay knows his stuff!!
I know, I know. I understood his point.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My point was that you can high test levels and have those exact symptoms. It wasn't me telling you to do a cycle :) So there's reason to understand why the doc would be a bit hesitant.

Trip: You can start a thread in the steroid forum or pm me with any questions regarding that item so we don't clog up Dr.J's forum with this stuff.

Neednewballs

Awards
I have had all of the classic signs of hypogonadism for 6+ months. (I took Max LMG and Superdrol about 6 months ago and don't think that I fully recovered, despite post cycle therapy) I tried some supplements that either didn't work, or made me feel worse: nettle, avena sativa, rebound reloaded (AI). Mr. doc ran a blood test, and my test level came back at 1000. I had not taken any RR in over a week and had only taken avena sativa on the day of the blood test. When he asked me if I was taking anything, I said that I was not. (I neglected to tell him about the avena sativa) Now, my test has come back off the charts and I am perplexed - and he is suspicious. How did I get such a hight test level, and why do I still have lethargy and extremely low libido?

Get your Bio-testosterone tested. It is a much more accurate indication of how much test your body actually has for it's use.