Test level naturally 1000? WTF Dr. John help!

  1. Test level naturally 1000? WTF Dr. John help!


    I have had all of the classic signs of hypogonadism for 6+ months. (I took Max LMG and Superdrol about 6 months ago and don't think that I fully recovered, despite PCT) I tried some supplements that either didn't work, or made me feel worse: nettle, avena sativa, rebound reloaded (AI). Mr. doc ran a blood test, and my test level came back at 1000. I had not taken any RR in over a week and had only taken avena sativa on the day of the blood test. When he asked me if I was taking anything, I said that I was not. (I neglected to tell him about the avena sativa) Now, my test has come back off the charts and I am perplexed - and he is suspicious. How did I get such a hight test level, and why do I still have lethargy and extremely low libido?


  2. Take M1T and see your test come back off the charts and also see how you're completely lethargic

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Take M1T and see your test come back off the charts and also see how you're completely lethargic
    yea jay much truth there bro.........how many m1t cycles did you run....?......i only took it max twice a week back in 2003,and exploded.....i never got shutdown cause of that fact...untill i got a little impatient.......then well yea shutdown city....sorry for hijackin the thread.....u can pm me whatever
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Take M1T and see your test come back off the charts and also see how you're completely lethargic
    Thanks, but no thanks. I could do the same thing by taking superdrol and max lmg (death pills) again. However, since I am not a retard, I think I will skip that approach.

    My doc prescribed androgel 5mg/day while we were awaiting my blood tests. I guess I should just stop taking it immediatly so that I don't cause shutdown and actually lower my test level?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Lawhammer View Post
    Thanks, but no thanks. I could do the same thing by taking superdrol and max lmg (death pills) again. However, since I am not a retard, I think I will skip that approach.

    My doc prescribed androgel 5mg/day while we were awaiting my blood tests. I guess I should just stop taking it immediatly so that I don't cause shutdown and actually lower my test level?
    uhhhh i don't think Jay was saying you should take m1t,it was a comparison of your situation....believe me Jay knows his stuff!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    uhhhh i don't think Jay was saying you should take m1t,it was a comparison of your situation....believe me Jay knows his stuff!!
    I know, I know. I understood his point.

  7. My point was that you can high test levels and have those exact symptoms. It wasn't me telling you to do a cycle So there's reason to understand why the doc would be a bit hesitant.

    Trip: You can start a thread in the steroid forum or pm me with any questions regarding that item so we don't clog up Dr.J's forum with this stuff.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Lawhammer View Post
    I have had all of the classic signs of hypogonadism for 6+ months. (I took Max LMG and Superdrol about 6 months ago and don't think that I fully recovered, despite post cycle therapy) I tried some supplements that either didn't work, or made me feel worse: nettle, avena sativa, rebound reloaded (AI). Mr. doc ran a blood test, and my test level came back at 1000. I had not taken any RR in over a week and had only taken avena sativa on the day of the blood test. When he asked me if I was taking anything, I said that I was not. (I neglected to tell him about the avena sativa) Now, my test has come back off the charts and I am perplexed - and he is suspicious. How did I get such a hight test level, and why do I still have lethargy and extremely low libido?

    Get your Bio-testosterone tested. It is a much more accurate indication of how much test your body actually has for it's use.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    Have the test rerun.
    Will do. Thanks!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dr. John......Phil sent me, can you help?
    By fenstermaker in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 01:25 PM
  2. For Dr. D and others... increasing test levels
    By NO MERCY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 08:01 PM
  3. Help with Test Level readings
    By J563 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 06:08 PM
  4. Natural Test Levels, pre and post cycle
    By Peal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 12:49 PM
  5. 4 week cycle of 6-oxo to raise natural test levels...
    By SUPAJAwS1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 10:21 PM
Log in
Log in