- 04-11-2007, 12:07 AM
I found this on my recent labs and was wondering how bad this is?
RBC 6.26 x10/6 normal 4.4 - 5.9
HGB 18.8 G/DL normal 13.0 - 17.3
HCT 54.6 % normal 39% - 52%
The rest of the CBC is in the normal range.
I'm currently getting 1cc Depo T IM in the hip weekly.
Serum Testosterone is 612 as of last week.
Don't have any other current numbers.
I have a followup appointment with the endo next week. Does the above indicate Polycythemia and if so what does that really mean to me? Just worried she'll want to pull the plug on the hrt which will put me pretty much back to a vegetative state, but I really don't want a stroke either.
ps. I promise to play nice this time.
- 04-14-2007, 04:37 PM
04-23-2007, 09:20 AM
Question: Once TRT has to be withheld, it that a forever proposition or is it possible to restart if or when the levels come down?
Oh and just to get this out of the way, yes I'm close enough to drive to Dr. John, but since I've been out of work 6 months now I cant afford it. So don't bother suggesting it y'all.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Punkrocker in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 02-26-2017, 08:55 PM
- By Punkrocker in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 33Last Post: 02-23-2017, 08:34 PM
- By thebigt in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2017, 07:14 PM
- By 1Ainslie in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2011, 02:31 PM
- By jomi822 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-10-2007, 09:39 AM