Low E2 = No Morning wood?

  1. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1059
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Low E2 = No Morning wood?


    Is this possible?

  2. New Member
    Megazoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    168
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    32.19%

    Hyde, i have low E2 also. My E2 was 71 (normal range 75 - 178). Even when my total t was at 25.2nmol my E2 was only at 73! When my E2 was 71 (on 10g's of androgel daily) i wasn't getting morning wood either. Low E2 can give the same symptoms as high E2.

    Do you have any other symptoms of low e2 (Dry Skin being one)? How's the libido looking?
  3. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1059
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Megazoid View Post
    Hyde, i have low E2 also. My E2 was 71 (normal range 75 - 178). Even when my total t was at 25.2nmol my E2 was only at 73! When my E2 was 71 (on 10g's of androgel daily) i wasn't getting morning wood either. Low E2 can give the same symptoms as high E2.

    Do you have any other symptoms of low e2 (Dry Skin being one)? How's the libido looking?
    Yes, dry skin and joints feel sore. I took some DHEA last night and I feel a little better. Libido is off and on. It takes me a while to recover from sex. I usually want it like every 3-4 days verses everyday like before.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Low E2 = No Morning wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Is this possible?
    That is the going theory.

    I think to the point that,
    correct BioAvailableT is a secondary to
    the correct E2.
  5. New Member
    Megazoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    168
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    32.19%

    Don't understand your reasoning JanSz. Can you explain this more? I need to get my E2 up a bit also and improve my skin and joints.
  6. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Megazoid View Post
    Don't understand your reasoning JanSz. Can you explain this more? I need to get my E2 up a bit also and improve my skin and joints.
    You may have all the T but
    if your E2 is not within (10-30)
    (LabCorp ranges)
    no erections.

    I am guessing that:
    correct T and E2 are just a good start.
  7. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1059
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Megazoid View Post
    Don't understand your reasoning JanSz. Can you explain this more? I need to get my E2 up a bit also and improve my skin and joints.
    Get some DHEA and take 50mg divided into two doses.
  8. New Member
    cjones84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    67.4%

    I don't know about everyones experience with zinc but when supplimenting with zma I found I was starting to have dreams again in my sleep, that hadn't happened for a long time! Also waking up with a fuller looking penis but nowhere near MW
  9. Senior Member
    Hyde12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,920
    Rep Power
    1059
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    53.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cjones84 View Post
    I don't know about everyones experience with zinc but when supplimenting with zma I found I was starting to have dreams again in my sleep, that hadn't happened for a long time! Also waking up with a fuller looking penis but nowhere near MW
    Yeah, it does that at first with me and then the effects take a nose dive!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 12:07 AM
  2. HGH,TEST, HCG, No more morning wood
    By Chuckwheat in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 12:11 PM
  3. E2 and Loss of Sex drive and morning wood
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 08:52 PM
  4. Morning Wood -- What da Deal-yo?
    By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 04:20 PM
  5. Most effective PH with low or no DHT?
    By Warrior in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 02:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in