Low E2 = No Morning wood?

  1. Low E2 = No Morning wood?


    Is this possible?


  2. Hyde, i have low E2 also. My E2 was 71 (normal range 75 - 178). Even when my total t was at 25.2nmol my E2 was only at 73! When my E2 was 71 (on 10g's of androgel daily) i wasn't getting morning wood either. Low E2 can give the same symptoms as high E2.

    Do you have any other symptoms of low e2 (Dry Skin being one)? How's the libido looking?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Megazoid View Post
    Hyde, i have low E2 also. My E2 was 71 (normal range 75 - 178). Even when my total t was at 25.2nmol my E2 was only at 73! When my E2 was 71 (on 10g's of androgel daily) i wasn't getting morning wood either. Low E2 can give the same symptoms as high E2.

    Do you have any other symptoms of low e2 (Dry Skin being one)? How's the libido looking?
    Yes, dry skin and joints feel sore. I took some DHEA last night and I feel a little better. Libido is off and on. It takes me a while to recover from sex. I usually want it like every 3-4 days verses everyday like before.
    •   
       


  4. Low E2 = No Morning wood?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Is this possible?
    That is the going theory.

    I think to the point that,
    correct BioAvailableT is a secondary to
    the correct E2.

  5. Don't understand your reasoning JanSz. Can you explain this more? I need to get my E2 up a bit also and improve my skin and joints.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Megazoid View Post
    Don't understand your reasoning JanSz. Can you explain this more? I need to get my E2 up a bit also and improve my skin and joints.
    You may have all the T but
    if your E2 is not within (10-30)
    (LabCorp ranges)
    no erections.

    I am guessing that:
    correct T and E2 are just a good start.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Megazoid View Post
    Don't understand your reasoning JanSz. Can you explain this more? I need to get my E2 up a bit also and improve my skin and joints.
    Get some DHEA and take 50mg divided into two doses.

  8. I don't know about everyones experience with zinc but when supplimenting with zma I found I was starting to have dreams again in my sleep, that hadn't happened for a long time! Also waking up with a fuller looking penis but nowhere near MW

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cjones84 View Post
    I don't know about everyones experience with zinc but when supplimenting with zma I found I was starting to have dreams again in my sleep, that hadn't happened for a long time! Also waking up with a fuller looking penis but nowhere near MW
    Yeah, it does that at first with me and then the effects take a nose dive!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 11:07 PM
  2. HGH,TEST, HCG, No more morning wood
    By Chuckwheat in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:11 AM
  3. E2 and Loss of Sex drive and morning wood
    By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 07:52 PM
  4. Morning Wood -- What da Deal-yo?
    By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 03:20 PM
  5. Most effective PH with low or no DHT?
    By Warrior in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 01:26 PM
Log in
Log in