Dr. John--Would you treat with Hydrocortisone?

  1. New Member
    raw1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%

    Dr. John--Would you treat with Hydrocortisone?


    Time result Ref Values

    7-8am ( 8 ) (13-24 nM) Depressed

    11-12pm ( 2 ) ( 5-10 nM) Depressed

    4-5pm ( 2 ) ( 3-8 nM ) Depressed

    11-midnight ( 7 ) ( 1-4 nM ) Elevated

    Cortisol Burden: 19 23-42

    DHEA (3) (3-10 ng/nl ) Borderline

    Do these cortisol results warrant HC support?
    My doctor doesn't think so, but instead is treating with DHEA
    which showed low on blood test,and vitamins. He also said
    I could use Licorice. I have HC on hand but don't want to self-treat. ANy help is appreciated--Rob

  2. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1163
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by raw1973 View Post
    Time result Ref Values

    7-8am ( 8 ) (13-24 nM) Depressed

    11-12pm ( 2 ) ( 5-10 nM) Depressed

    4-5pm ( 2 ) ( 3-8 nM ) Depressed

    11-midnight ( 7 ) ( 1-4 nM ) Elevated

    Cortisol Burden: 19 23-42

    DHEA (3) (3-10 ng/nl ) Borderline

    Do these cortisol results warrant HC support?
    My doctor doesn't think so, but instead is treating with DHEA
    which showed low on blood test,and vitamins. He also said
    I could use Licorice. I have HC on hand but don't want to self-treat. ANy help is appreciated--Rob
    Isocort is more mellower so i would start there licorace root can stir up estrogen because its estrongeic,
    Adding in DHEA with cortisol will require less adrenal support. Treating adrenal fatigue with only DHEA only works in females not males. SUCK HUH
  3. New Member
    raw1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%

    I do crave salty foods,not so much sugar. Symptoms:
    Extreme fatigue upon waking and brain fog
    during day
    Blood pressure dropped from lying to standing (last night)
    Increase in allergies
    Not able to tolerate Armour

    I'm going to try to take thyrolar today and see if
    I can tolerate it. I have HC and Isocort on hand but would
    prefer to be treated and not self-treat. My thyroid doc thinks
    once I get on thyroid meds, address vit c, and dhea deficiency that the adrenals will correct themself, although
    I don't think he puts too much stock into the saliva/cortisol tests. -- thanks--Rob
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1163
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    84.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well drs right adrenals and thyroid have to be treated together and some times treating the adrenals alleviates the thyroid problem. Have you possible concidered that ypu could be allergic to the bindings in the armour possible or pork ?
  5. New Member
    raw1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    141
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%

    Yes I've considered that, trying Thyrolar today.
    THis is a synthetic combo of T4/T3 in same proportion to
    Armour. I see many people that have " uncovered adrenal insufficiency" when taking Armour. But many people take T4 for weeks without feeling a thing, and I have taken straight t3 up to 20mcg without a problem. I believe something in Armour, being a "natural thyroid" or having unmeasureable amounts of T2,T1, calcitonin, may be too much for adrenals.
    I will post on my progress with the Thyrolar.--Rob
  6. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1094
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by raw1973 View Post
    Yes I've considered that, trying Thyrolar today.
    THis is a synthetic combo of T4/T3 in same proportion to
    Armour. I see many people that have " uncovered adrenal insufficiency" when taking Armour. But many people take T4 for weeks without feeling a thing, and I have taken straight t3 up to 20mcg without a problem. I believe something in Armour, being a "natural thyroid" or having unmeasureable amounts of T2,T1, calcitonin, may be too much for adrenals.
    I will post on my progress with the Thyrolar.--Rob
    What ever you do if your cortisol levels are low and you do thyroid meds they will build up in you blood and you will feel hyper or like your having a heart attack. Because we need cortisol to carry the hormone out of the blood into the cells.

    Now if you had this problem for a long time the dam cells my not take the hormone. So you need to go dam low on the dose and not up it more then 15mgs. every 2 to 3 week up to about 2.5 grains. Then you need to hold at this to let T4 build up before testing and going higher.

    Dr.'s have a desk reference book that states to test cortisol levels before treating thyroid. Because it can kill you.
  7. New Member
    CoyoteLee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    Hello Doctor John Sir.

    I am writing to you because I dont think I have much time left to live.I was being seen by a P.A here in nebraska,While running for office i became very very weak,it got worse and worse until I could barely walk.Finally P.A Julie set me up with an apointment with an Endocrinologist I was quickly put 0n 300 mg injections of testosterone and 100.000 mgs of vitamin D and 1000 mg injections of vitamin B12 every 10 days.But when P.A Julies boss dr jackson found out he went berserk,He vetoid all of my prescriptions from the Endocrinologist,I was then bedridden for a year,I was so bad that I had to be spoon fed.I was on an ilegal lockin for doctor shopping for narcotics even though P.A Julie wrote medicaid and said it was false.NE Medicaid would not let me find another Dr and my wife a nurse of 25 years and I knew i was dieing we wrote every nebraska congressional leader and finally senator nelson got involved and the LT Governor Sheely and finally Nebraska attorny general jon bruining went in to medicaid generated my files and found that I was indeed 100% innocent and I was takin quickly off the lockin,we had to find a doctor fast and we found one but medicaid refused to take the dr shopping off of my medical records,I cant find any lawyer and now I went to see a new Endocrinologist and i was taking 20 mgs of Hydrocortisone in the morning and 20 mgs at night and my b12 went back up as well as my testosterone and vitamin D,,Then the Endocrinologist dropped me to 15 mgs of Hydrocortisone in the morning and at night,I quickly fell ill,i cant stop coughing,nightimes are the worst,and I can barely walk again and the pain throughout my body is to extreem to explain,its been over a month and im getting worse,Now the endocrinologist is saying in her opinion its not an endocrinologist problem but i apsolutly believe my adrenal glands are dead,I cant find a doctor because medicaid wont remove the ilegal allegation in which i was found 100% innocent,I cant find a lawyer and i think im going to die,My regular physician wont let me see a internal medicine dr and if i find one medicaid will say im dr shopping,We feel like we are in the twighlight zone,Im scared and no one will help me over this medicaid problem.Im 45 years old and this is going on for near 3 years,I cant live like this.I dont know what to do,im getting sicker and sicker and I know death is close.My wife doesnt know what to do,over a dozen LPN Nurses are in total shock.the story is on opednews under my user name coyote lee,my real name is Ron Grim.I dont want to die but have no where to go,Can you help me,im so tired,im a broken man.Please Sir Dr John what should i do?We need help i cant take this,i can barely breath and im losing all abailty to walk again but the endocrinologist does not care,ive lost all hope.Please Can You Help Me.............PLEASE
  8. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteLee View Post
    Hello Doctor John Sir.

    I am writing to you because I dont think I have much time left to live.I was being seen by a P.A here in nebraska,While running for office i became very very weak,it got worse and worse until I could barely walk.Finally P.A Julie set me up with an apointment with an Endocrinologist I was quickly put 0n 300 mg injections of testosterone and 100.000 mgs of vitamin D and 1000 mg injections of vitamin B12 every 10 days.But when P.A Julies boss dr jackson found out he went berserk,He vetoid all of my prescriptions from the Endocrinologist,I was then bedridden for a year,I was so bad that I had to be spoon fed.I was on an ilegal lockin for doctor shopping for narcotics even though P.A Julie wrote medicaid and said it was false.NE Medicaid would not let me find another Dr and my wife a nurse of 25 years and I knew i was dieing we wrote every nebraska congressional leader and finally senator nelson got involved and the LT Governor Sheely and finally Nebraska attorny general jon bruining went in to medicaid generated my files and found that I was indeed 100% innocent and I was takin quickly off the lockin,we had to find a doctor fast and we found one but medicaid refused to take the dr shopping off of my medical records,I cant find any lawyer and now I went to see a new Endocrinologist and i was taking 20 mgs of Hydrocortisone in the morning and 20 mgs at night and my b12 went back up as well as my testosterone and vitamin D,,Then the Endocrinologist dropped me to 15 mgs of Hydrocortisone in the morning and at night,I quickly fell ill,i cant stop coughing,nightimes are the worst,and I can barely walk again and the pain throughout my body is to extreem to explain,its been over a month and im getting worse,Now the endocrinologist is saying in her opinion its not an endocrinologist problem but i apsolutly believe my adrenal glands are dead,I cant find a doctor because medicaid wont remove the ilegal allegation in which i was found 100% innocent,I cant find a lawyer and i think im going to die,My regular physician wont let me see a internal medicine dr and if i find one medicaid will say im dr shopping,We feel like we are in the twighlight zone,Im scared and no one will help me over this medicaid problem.Im 45 years old and this is going on for near 3 years,I cant live like this.I dont know what to do,im getting sicker and sicker and I know death is close.My wife doesnt know what to do,over a dozen LPN Nurses are in total shock.the story is on opednews under my user name coyote lee,my real name is Ron Grim.I dont want to die but have no where to go,Can you help me,im so tired,im a broken man.Please Sir Dr John what should i do?We need help i cant take this,i can barely breath and im losing all abailty to walk again but the endocrinologist does not care,ive lost all hope.Please Can You Help Me.............PLEASE
    I saw your clip, it was very disturbing and alot of americans are going through as well. I was bed ridden for 6 months so I know what it feels like sitting on both sides (professional side and medical side). Not to many health professionals experience what their patients go through and can actually relate. There is some hope, and when in doubt we have be proactive in our health when dr's or the health care system is not working with us. Your probably listed as hypochondriac and was put on the black ball list. As americans we should have freedom to have access to our meds and not be denied. If there is a true medical condition then it should be treated. Working in the medical professional, and seeing how Dr's treat a regular patient vs medicade is atrocious, but again its all about the system. I know Ron you did not make your self this way on purpose, but unfortunately many have become victim of the systems. BTW the reaction you had from testosterone was for 2 reason. One you are allergic to soy, or 2 you crashed your adrenals going into adrenal crisis. Well I just want to know you are not alone and there are ways around things as well as people who care about others. This is why I donate a lot of my time to helping people who are not well or have to matters in their own hands. Pm me and I be glad to assist you. Where there is a will there is a way..
  9. New Member
    CoyoteLee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    Dr John Sir

    After reading your response I felt wet drops hit my hand and reallized I was crying,Your the first person who has believed us
    we have indeed been black balled.I was honestly running for City Councel to help the poor and those in need,I had only taken narcotics twice,once for a severe blood clot in my upper left leg and 8 month later for what I thought was an bleeding ear infection,Dr Jackson refused to let me see an ear nose and throat Dr for over a year and when I finally did I found out that my ear aches were do from the car that hit me in the middle of the road at 50 miles and hour,i went head first through his windshield shattering my jaw,I had sever arthritis of the jaw and it was effecting my ears,They could not operate because I had no adrenal glands working.The dr i have now wont help me,the Endocrinologist told my wife a nurse of 25 years that in her opinion its not normal for me to be on hydrocortisone,My wife told her that first of all shes a Dr and should be basing her dianoses on medical problems not opinions and my wife told her that of course its not normal for someone to be on that much hydrocortisone but that im not normal,i was bedridden for a year with no treatment and my adrenal glands are not going to wake up.The Endocrinologist said that in her opinion its not an endocrinologist problem so my wife called her on it and ask her to send us a letter stating that it was not an endocrinologist problem and the dr changed her mind and said she wanted to see me and my wife said Why? she said so we can check his vitals and my wife said i already have a dr's appointment and he will check my vitals for her,she still insisted that we drive the hour in a half to see her.Dr John ive never been scared before,but im deathly afraid now because i know its my adrenal glands but i cant get a doctor to help me in nebraska,I only wanted to help people and now im dieing.How do i PM you Sir?Im new here but i havent felt this safe in a long time.You can read the story on opednews under user name coyote lee.
    I really would be honored to message you,your a hero to many people.
  10. New Member
    CoyoteLee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    Hi Raw,i have to send 7 messages to use messenger,im coyote,its nice to meet you.
  11. New Member
    CoyoteLee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    I want to put this site on my website,for anyone else whom needs help,how do i embed it?
  12. New Member
    CoyoteLee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    My wife wants to put me up on the hydrocortisone but i dont know,if i do i live if i dont i die,
  13. New Member
    CoyoteLee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    Ill wait so i can talk to Dr John
  14. New Member
    CoyoteLee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    what should i say to my primary doctor today,he wont help me?
  15. New Member
    CoyoteLee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    can i request all of my medical records from my doctor?
  16. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteLee View Post
    can i request all of my medical records from my doctor?
    I am not Dr John or even a dr by any means. I am just a person who now helps medical professionals with complex medical cases by being a research tool. In many states such as I live in the person owns your own records and can have access to them any time. What I do is help people who are not making progress in their current health situation with the route they are taking. As a human being my passion is helping bring their body back to balance and I donate a lot of my time on line individual such as your self. I even had to apply for social security one time because I was so ill and could not work due to the medical system.
  17. New Member
    CoyoteLee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    They are so corrupt in lincoln that the doctors cant be trusted or the hospitals,when my ex Dr mad man wrote me a prescription of 3 different steroids I turned purple i could barely breath,i had pain throughout my body and my chest was hurting so bad,my wife a nurse of 25 years and another LPN rushed me to Bryan East LGH hospital in lincoln nebraska,They took one look at me and everyone came running out,they had me on a strecher in the emergencyroom and had to put nitroglicerin under my tung several times and hooked an I.V to me and began giving me TOPROL,they wetre fighting to get my blood pressure down,they thought i was going to have a stroke,my wife said that dr mad man jackson vetoid the endocrinologist prescriptions and gave me theses three steroids that turned out to be toxix when mixed together,the LPN and my wife ask them to contact my endocrinologist,they kept me over night and my wife took my cain home,i ask for a cain and they said they didnt have one and they put a pea pan on top of the food tray and told me to use that,i could not use it,i was in to much pain,in the middle of the night i woke up screaming in pain and i was told to shut up.The next morning the doctor came in and said he had just spoken wqith his friend dr jackson and even if an endocrinologist was in the hospital i would never see him,the dr told me to not even go to iowa and that the only way id see an endocrinologist is if i went to kansas city and kicked me out of the hosp[ital,i begged for a cain,i had not walked without a cain in 17 years,they refused,i had to use the walls to get to the elevators and was met on the first floor bvy a friend whom helped carry me to the truck.Then we find out two weeks ago that they put in my medical recors that i went into the hospital pretending to be sick so that i could see an endocrinologist,we are so outraged
  18. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteLee View Post
    They are so corrupt in lincoln that the doctors cant be trusted or the hospitals,when my ex Dr mad man wrote me a prescription of 3 different steroids I turned purple i could barely breath,i had pain throughout my body and my chest was hurting so bad,my wife a nurse of 25 years and another LPN rushed me to Bryan East LGH hospital in lincoln nebraska,They took one look at me and everyone came running out,they had me on a strecher in the emergencyroom and had to put nitroglicerin under my tung several times and hooked an I.V to me and began giving me TOPROL,they wetre fighting to get my blood pressure down,they thought i was going to have a stroke,my wife said that dr mad man jackson vetoid the endocrinologist prescriptions and gave me theses three steroids that turned out to be toxix when mixed together,the LPN and my wife ask them to contact my endocrinologist,they kept me over night and my wife took my cain home,i ask for a cain and they said they didnt have one and they put a pea pan on top of the food tray and told me to use that,i could not use it,i was in to much pain,in the middle of the night i woke up screaming in pain and i was told to shut up.The next morning the doctor came in and said he had just spoken wqith his friend dr jackson and even if an endocrinologist was in the hospital i would never see him,the dr told me to not even go to iowa and that the only way id see an endocrinologist is if i went to kansas city and kicked me out of the hosp[ital,i begged for a cain,i had not walked without a cain in 17 years,they refused,i had to use the walls to get to the elevators and was met on the first floor bvy a friend whom helped carry me to the truck.Then we find out two weeks ago that they put in my medical recors that i went into the hospital pretending to be sick so that i could see an endocrinologist,we are so outraged
    I lamen's terms you been labeled as hypochondriac as I was? In the mean while losing 100 lbs of muscle in 9 months was all in my head..Yeah right..

    I can understand your frustration with dr's, but what done is done need to move on with things doing the best thing you can do. Too many people Dwell in the past which only holds them from progressing into the future. It was not until I accepted this fact till I was able to finally make progression. When I first got sick, I posted my hatred towards dr's. It did not get me any better and made more enemies then anything. It made me appear unstable, delusional, and a hypochondriac because it was some thing new every week. Now I am in a position where I can make a difference in people's life by being a resource tool for medical professionals. The same drs who almost killed me I see occasionally at conference. Yes I did loose 5-6 years of my life, but it showed me what my true purpose in life.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  19. New Member
    CoyoteLee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    Dear Friend.
    I almost fell unconcience at my Dr's office,I was to weak,I came home and have not had any stenghth to get online.
    I have to go to linclon in 20 minutes to see Dr Beahr endocrinologist.We had proof now because my test results came up possitive for addisons disease. my wife asked to have the records sent over and it disapeared,endocrinologist Dr Nafach suddenly doesnt remember any such test.
    I put myself back up 5mgs more of the hydrocortizone,I feel slightly better but i need to go up 5 more to get to were i was before.there is a conspiracy against me,we got the medical records,theve all been doctured.
    check out my video at youtube under C4BROADCASTNEWS i think its in caps.
    Im not talking to the endocrinologist my wife is and shes been pretty quiet up until now but todays shes going off on the endocrinologist,I found out that i should have only been going through with withdraws for 5 to 10 days if my adrenal glands were to wake up.its been over a month.well ill get ready,have a long drive.i do think im going to probably die,they are doing everything that they are not suppose to do.Some say its a lashback because of my videos news and views i did for 7 or so years and people of power i went after,i dont know,im close to just letting myself die,im tired of fighting alone.well you all really gave me more hope than ive had in the last 2 in ahalf to 3 years.I have to start fighting back but dont know how,ill write you as soon as i get back,i have a feeling its going to go bad,but now my wife is seeing me dieing,ive lost 11 pounds in 10 days,i cant lay down because i cant breath and i cant stop coughing.
    Your friend always
    Coyote Lee aka Ronald L Grim
  20. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteLee View Post
    Dear Friend.
    I almost fell unconcience at my Dr's office,I was to weak,I came home and have not had any stenghth to get online.
    I have to go to linclon in 20 minutes to see Dr Beahr endocrinologist.We had proof now because my test results came up possitive for addisons disease. my wife asked to have the records sent over and it disapeared,endocrinologist Dr Nafach suddenly doesnt remember any such test.
    I put myself back up 5mgs more of the hydrocortizone,I feel slightly better but i need to go up 5 more to get to were i was before.there is a conspiracy against me,we got the medical records,theve all been doctured.
    check out my video at youtube under C4BROADCASTNEWS i think its in caps.
    Im not talking to the endocrinologist my wife is and shes been pretty quiet up until now but todays shes going off on the endocrinologist,I found out that i should have only been going through with withdraws for 5 to 10 days if my adrenal glands were to wake up.its been over a month.well ill get ready,have a long drive.i do think im going to probably die,they are doing everything that they are not suppose to do.Some say its a lashback because of my videos news and views i did for 7 or so years and people of power i went after,i dont know,im close to just letting myself die,im tired of fighting alone.well you all really gave me more hope than ive had in the last 2 in ahalf to 3 years.I have to start fighting back but dont know how,ill write you as soon as i get back,i have a feeling its going to go bad,but now my wife is seeing me dieing,ive lost 11 pounds in 10 days,i cant lay down because i cant breath and i cant stop coughing.
    Your friend always
    Coyote Lee aka Ronald L Grim
    I will try my best I will contact you early next week. I am pretty full monday and tuesday, but if there is a cancellation I will contact you then.

    Right now the main concern is not focusing your energy in what happened in the past, but rather focusing it on getting better. It was not until I stopped dwelling in the past and focusing on the here and now till I started to heal and get better. This is one of the secrets to get well and letting the body heal its self. ITs getting rid of the negative energy, resentment. Imagine sitting next to the Dr who you first saw who miss diagnosed you. In side I want to punch him, but shifted the energy to forgivesness and knowing Dr's may have not been taught certain things in medical school. When ever we run into each other a local events of conference, he always make the effort to say hello. I have learned to take a curse turning into a blessing, along with removing the negativity of what happened in the past at the same time using the same energy to drive positive things in my life. Healing begins with a positive state of mind, until this occurs you may just end up spinning your wheels. Work on shifting negative thoughts to positive thoughts and things will start to swing around. What every you put out there in the universe will come back to us 10 fold. One of the factors why people gravitate towards me in my positivity and passion. I do not want to be associated with energy vamplires or burn bridges with other people in the medical profession. NO matter how much people may despise me I will no drop to their level, but remain professional. In the end taking the path of least resistance is usually the best in majority of cases.

    NO need to lash out at people. What done is done.. focus on the love and caring people around you.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  21. New Member
    CoyoteLee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    my main problem is that i was dianosed possitive for addisons disease and my edrenal gland were dead and thats long before i was put on hydrocortisone.
    When they took me from 20 mgs of hydrocortisone in the morning and at night to 15 mgs in the morning and 15 at night i quickly fell ill,the withdraw is between 5 to 14 days,i was severly sick for over a month,now im back on 20 mgs in morning and at night and just in the last 24 hours,my strength is coming back,my fever is gone and im starting to feel good again,Dr Nafach said to my new endocrinologist that he never saw anything wrong with my adrenal glands,he outright lied,he didnt know that we have the medical records and he even lied on that,he states that it showed possitive for addisons or cushins disease but said he thinks the hospital made a mist,then he goes on to say that I was given two more tests and it came up possitive again because he thinks that I enjected something into myself before the second test.

    I only had one test not three and he said it was possitive for addisons or cushins disease,we never saw him again after that because Dr Jackson would not let me be treated.

    Im on 100.000 mgs of vitamin D a week

    1000 mgs of B12 every 10 days or so and 300 mgs of testosterone every 14 days now.

    Once i got on the cortef or hydrocortison my testosteron went back up,my B12 went back up and my vitamin D went back to normal.

    I know for a fact that my adrenal glands are dead perminnitly because i wasnt allowed treatment until the nebraska attorney general jon bruing went in and pulled my files and in deed found me 100% innocent of dr shopping and the lockin was takin off.

    Id rather die then go through another month of pure hell after i was taken down to 15 mgs in the morning and night. I dont know what to do,they are falsifying records and its all leading back to NE medicaid.Im scared to death.
  22. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Coyote,
    Proper adminstration of testosterone is actually smaller dosages more frequently using smaller gauge needles (big one to draw little one to shot). Example 250 mgs every 2 weeks can be broken dowin into 60 mgs of testosterone on monday then 65 mgs on thursday.

    Total testosterone at peak wiil be 1200 and 900 at trough where as 250 mgs will be 2300 at peak and 400 at trough. Look at the deviation in levels at 250 mgs. That close to 2000 point swing where as adminstering them more frequently will result in only a 300 -400 point swing. This will result in more stable plasma levels in total T and e2. Going high on testosterone to 2300 is going to causea huge swing e2 which can aggravate seizures, affect adrenal and thyroid function. People who are being treated for adrenal issues may have increased of adrenal issues due to the increase of testosterone which as noted before can stress adrenals. When people who take testosterone who have adrenals are not supported may cause an adrenal crisis which is a life threaten situation. When dealing with HC, one needs to consider in some people 20 mgs of HC may turn out to be bioavailble of 10 mgs of cortef. Every one response to drugs is different.
    One time they switch me over from cortef to HC same dosages with out telling me. This ended up in me having a hard time breath gasping for air after matter of just a day with out cortef. The proper way to dose HC is every 4 hours, not 2 times a day. HC half life is only 4-6 hours so when a large dosage is given your body will be through it in 4-5 hours and then be left bone dry. People who take HC also need to complement it with DHEA because they work together. Too much HC will deplete DHEA which can cause huge problem with immune, neurotransmitters, and other hormone pathways it converts into. So it is highly recommended to check for your DHEA. PMGamer18 will be along soon to reinforce HC is not taken day and night time.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  23. New Member
    CoyoteLee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

    Hi Shawn.

    I cant seem to pull out of this last body crash,After the Endocrinologist took me from 20 mgs of hydrocortisone in the morning and at night to 15 in the morning and at night and my body crashed I cant seem to pull out of it,she put me back on 20 mgs in the morning and at night but im afraid this time I crashed one time to many.
    Also we found out that the Endocrinologist lied to our face when she said that she had no records of me ever having my adrenal glands checked,Dr Nafach said that they did send her the medical records showing that when Dr Nafach first saw me my adrenal gland level was at 14 when it was suppose to be 17 and my sodium was high and thats why he thought it might be addisons disease,But check this out when Dr Jackson stopped me from seeing Dr Nafack and I stayed bedridden for a year,my wife had an all out screaming fight again with Dr Jackson telling him to check my cortiosone levels and on June 2nd 2011 he did and my adrenal glands cortisone level dropped from 14 to 3 and he started me on steroids that almost killed me and then he just gave me hydrocortisone,It was in the medical document sent to Dr Baehr the Endocrinologist who said she only got a letter from Dr Nafach stating that id never had a cortisone check,Dr Nafach outright called Dr Baehr a liar and mailed us the medical record he faxed to her,Yet she let me crash for a whole month,Shes working for medicaid,After she put me back up to 20 mgs I felt a bit stronger but this time my body crashed one time to many,I cant stop coughing,my chest hurts like its been hit by a sledge hammer everytime I cough,Every part of my body is in agony,I think im going to die,I cant go to any hospital,bryan east and bryan west LGH in Lincoln are connected by the waist with medicaid,the hospital here is ran by the dr whom falsely accused me and all they will do is look in my medical records and call the endocrinologist whom is working for medicaid anyway.
    They finally cornered me..
    We looked through more of my records and found out that Dr Gill put in there that i was a drug addict and that i told him that id been on steroids my whole life,all lies,we are getting dr jackson records on tuesday.Dr Nafach wrote that he thought i enjected something into myself but now he knows that the reason why my levels were at 20 was because i was on hydrocortisone but even still,Dr Nafach never gave me any more tests as he says he did but if thats what he wants to say then he is hurting himself because if he gave me a test without first talking to my primary dr or asking me if i was on hydrocortisone then he messed up.
    I went to lawyer match and asked for a lawyer in 3 different colorado citys and los angelas and Iowa because no lawyer in nebraska will help me,the ACLU gave me the number to The Volunteer Lawyer Project for people on SSI or that cant afford a lawyer and as soon as I gave them my name they said i did not qualify even though i bring in $674.00 a month,I said that that program is for people whom cant afford a lawyer and they hung up on me,I need some powerful miracle to come my way or im going to die.The Media Needs to know about this,I need a lawyer so bad but they are going to try to kill me first before i can get a lawyer,i wish i had a private investigator but i cant afford that.
    One day im running for City Council and the next my whole world is utterly Destroyed.
    If anything happens to me...............THANK YOU SHAWN,ATLEASED I HAD ONE FRIEND AND IM PROUD TO SAY THAT FRIEND WAS YOU.
    Coyote
  24. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    37.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Focus on the task at hand and getting better, you have all the tools just need to use them properly. Do not waste negative energy on the system, but focus it on healing and getting better. Your mind and positive mind will keep you from dying. If you give into the fact you are dying you are just feeding it..Once a person excepts they have cancer then they are more likely to die....
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What would you PCT with after PP?
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 12:21 PM
  2. Dr John, hMG in conjunction with hCG?
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 07:46 PM
  3. What would you stack with Pheraplex?
    By Mach .78 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 11:39 PM
  4. what would you do with the following????
    By rdj6107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 11:01 AM
  5. would you cycle with this reading?
    By inertia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in