armour 30mg?

  1. New Member
    pete073's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    58.75%

    armour 30mg?


    I wanted to ask If you guys think that taking 1/2 grain 30mg of armour would suppress my thyroid, Ive been taking this amount for 3 days now and feel great more energy ,clearer mind. My concern is suppressing my thyroid and having to take thyroid medication for ever, but I feel alot better . my results were
    T3 Total 71 60-181
    T3 uptake 35 % 24-39
    Thyroxine (T4) 6.2 4.5-12.0
    TSH 1.918 0.350-5.500
    T4 free 1.0 0.8-1.8
    Free T4 Index (T7) 2.1 1.4-3.8
    cortisol 12.4 3.1-22.4

    test total 915
    estradiol 24
    freet 22.5
    I was always feeling cold before and fatigue , lack of concentration etc... I plan to fly over to visit dr john In a month or so not sure If I should continue armour?

  2. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2416
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pete073 View Post
    I wanted to ask If you guys think that taking 1/2 grain 30mg of armour would suppress my thyroid, Ive been taking this amount for 3 days now and feel great more energy ,clearer mind. My concern is suppressing my thyroid and having to take thyroid medication for ever, but I feel alot better . my results were
    T3 Total 71 60-181
    T3 uptake 35 % 24-39
    Thyroxine (T4) 6.2 4.5-12.0
    TSH 1.918 0.350-5.500
    T4 free 1.0 0.8-1.8
    Free T4 Index (T7) 2.1 1.4-3.8
    cortisol 12.4 3.1-22.4

    test total 915
    estradiol 24
    freet 22.5
    I was always feeling cold before and fatigue , lack of concentration etc... I plan to fly over to visit dr john In a month or so not sure If I should continue armour?
    Your TT is probably bit high.
    It would help if you could get from Quest Diagnostics test for
    Free, Bioavailable, and Total Testosterone
    Testosterone, LC/MS/MS from Quest Diagnostics

    also freeT3

    Make sure you have Cortef near by when you are taking Armour.
  3. New Member
    pete073's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    116
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    58.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Your TT is probably bit high.
    It would help if you could get from Quest Diagnostics test for
    Free, Bioavailable, and Total Testosterone
    Testosterone, LC/MS/MS from Quest Diagnostics

    also freeT3

    Make sure you have Cortef near by when you are taking Armour.
    why would i need cortef with the small amount i am taking?
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2416
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pete073 View Post
    why would i need cortef with the small amount i am taking?
    Get FreeT3 tested,
    you may end up using more Armour.
  5. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1161
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    83.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Your TT is probably bit high.
    It would help if you could get from Quest Diagnostics test for
    Free, Bioavailable, and Total Testosterone
    Testosterone, LC/MS/MS from Quest Diagnostics

    also freeT3

    Make sure you have Cortef near by when you are taking Armour.

    Where is your Shbg at it could reveal a hidden estrogen problem because if its elevated and you do not know it then estrogen binds to the corticol receptors sites resuilting in low free cortisol I am starting to think that people that have normal adrenal blood work and low free urine or cortisol levels are probably low progesterone, estrogen dominant (undermethyators), altered estrogen metabolis BAD:good estrogens are out of wack.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why is Armour thyroid sometimes intolerable?
    By raw1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 12:24 PM
  2. Armour and signs of adrenal fatigue
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 05:24 PM
  3. Starting Dose of Armour.
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 11:24 AM
  4. up the Drol to 30mg?
    By Sputnik in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 01:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in