Red Flushed Face
- 02-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Red Flushed Face
Here is a symptom I can't seem to figure out. I am on t-gel, 100iu hcg daily, plus 1/2 grain thyroid in the morning and isocort (full dosing) plus 450mg licorice x2 day for adrenals plus other supplements.
But the thing I cant explain (and which I thought was normally attached to HIGH cortisol) is my Facial Flush. Everymorning, when I first wake up my face is beet red, and it seems to come and go at times during the day as well. Its usually at these times I feel the worst, and sometimes anxious as well (especially after the thyroid). I can keep my temp stable at 98.0 generally without exercising, since exercising seems to throw it off.
Any answers to this unexplained symptom?
- 02-27-2007, 05:25 PM
- 02-27-2007, 08:21 PM
well, thats it. im movin my bloodwork up a bit. the doc kept pushin my hormones back to wait til my thyroid med evened out. but im getting it done next week anyways. thyroid will be at 3.5 weekish, and test is over 2 months. and IVE NEVER had my e2 checked since ive been on TRT. Dumb endocrinoligst nEVER checked them...even when i suggested THAT might have been an issue.
Any other signs of this? I dont have any gyno like symptoms in the least. No itchy puffy breasts or anything.
02-28-2007, 12:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigred869 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:06 AM
- By searcyc2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2009, 03:17 PM
- By liquid in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 11-23-2008, 01:18 PM
- By AnonyMoose in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-29-2008, 07:01 PM
- By justinlarged in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2004, 01:42 PM