groin pain

  1. New Member
    gettingold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    123
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    6.15%

    groin pain


    Is it possible to have groin pain as a side effect of androgel. Kinda feels like a groin muscle pull, but not really. Make sense? No me neither. I can't quite describe it. I don't remember injuring or feeling a pull, but it hurts like hell. Started shortly after starting Androgel. Maybe coincidence. thanks...

  2. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gettingold View Post
    Is it possible to have groin pain as a side effect of androgel. Kinda feels like a groin muscle pull, but not really. Make sense? No me neither. I can't quite describe it. I don't remember injuring or feeling a pull, but it hurts like hell. Started shortly after starting Androgel. Maybe coincidence. thanks...
    It is very easy to pull groin muscle.
    There are excercises to strenghten that muscle, try it first.
    Androgel, most likely coincidence.
    Do you, possibly have varicocele.
    Is your scrotum really really relaxed.
    Try tight panties, if it helps, you will know what you have.
  3. Maestro
    Blesum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    53.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Try tight panties, if it helps, you will know what you have.
    That made my morning!

    I cant imagine the pain being related to androgel.

    -Blesum
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Blesum View Post
    That made my morning!

    I cant imagine the pain being related to androgel.

    -Blesum
    I must admit that I do not understand what you wrote in the first line.
    Forgive me, English is my second language and I am not always up on one liners, but I am glad that it had some entertaining value for you.

    Tight panties, swimming Speedoo, were very helpful for my varicocele.
    When I started Androgel (and no HCG) 3 years ago, my scrotum got tight, I actually liked it, scrotum held my balls therefore no pain and no need for tight panties. Now after 25 days on HCG my testicles are 80% up, scrotum relaxed, back to tight panties.
  5. Maestro
    Blesum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    53.36%

    I know English isn't your first language, and we all understand what you meant. The reason it's funny is because in English, panties mean women's underwear.

    In English, tight fitting underwear for men are called briefs. I wear them.

    -Blesum
  6. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Blesum View Post
    I know English isn't your first language, and we all understand what you meant. The reason it's funny is because in English, panties mean women's underwear.

    In English, tight fitting underwear for men are called briefs. I wear them.

    -Blesum
    Gotcha;
    Men
    Men's underwear at BriefTales including briefs, bikinis, thongs, jock straps, boxer briefs, panties and sexy lingerie including silk briefs and thongs.

    Women
    Womens Briefs - Womens Lingerie from One Hanes Place - One Hanes Place Lingerie, Hosiery, Casual Clothes !!

    Looks like women are taking over briefs.
    But I like thongs better, specially on the beach.
    Thong models, thong gallery, thong bikini, sexy thongs, hot thongs, thong pictures
    My estrodial E2 goes right to 15 in no time, no mater how much DIM I take.
  7. Maestro
    Blesum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    53.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    My estrodial E2 goes right to 15 in no time, no mater how much DIM I take.
    Twice today!

    -Blesum
  8. New Member
    Megazoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    29.29%

    JanSz, so even with the varicocele you still got back nut size after all these years? Do your nut's hang like normal now?
  9. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Megazoid View Post
    JanSz, so even with the varicocele you still got back nut size after all these years? Do your nut's hang like normal now?
    Megazoid;
    Please spell out for me all the tests that I should ask for while checking my nuts, scrotum and anything else that is supposed to be checked in this area.

    All I know about my nuts is that one time they hurt, for that I would use tight briefs.
    Then I had low testosterone, went to sexologist on Manhattan, he barely touched my nuts and pronounced varicocele.
    I plan to do more tests, I just need to know what tests I need.
    My nuts do not hurt and getting better every day. They are still somewhat soft, either that is what it is going to be long term or possibly the final stage takes longer.
    Thanks for caring.
  10. New Member
    Megazoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    29.29%

    I would recommend an ultrasound JanSz. Make sure you get a color doppler ultrasound done to evalute blood flow and see how your nut's are holding up with regards to blood flow. Make sure they force you to aspirate (breath or tense your abdominal muscles) to check for back flow/reflux in the veins (thus varicocele).

    Normal adult sized testicles should be 1.5+ inches in length and roughly 1 inch in width. When you say your testicle still feel "soft", did they feel like this before the TRT? Varicocele is known to cause this "softness" effect due to bad blood flow. I noticed this on day one of getting my varicocele.

    You mentioned while on TRT that your nut's were tight all the time. This can either be a combination of external T or varicocele causing heat problems and the "tightness". Even guy's with high t but varicocele had the "tightness". Most likely due to the scrotums inability to regulate temp due to stagnated blood.

    So your nut's are now hanging now and feeling "fuller" than before since using the HCG? This is of course a good sign and it might be possible for you to lower your TRT and recover some natural test.
  11. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Megazoid View Post
    I would recommend an ultrasound JanSz. Make sure you get a color doppler ultrasound done to evalute blood flow and see how your nut's are holding up with regards to blood flow. Make sure they force you to aspirate (breath or tense your abdominal muscles) to check for back flow/reflux in the veins (thus varicocele).

    Normal adult sized testicles should be 1.5+ inches in length and roughly 1 inch in width. When you say your testicle still feel "soft", did they feel like this before the TRT? Varicocele is known to cause this "softness" effect due to bad blood flow. I noticed this on day one of getting my varicocele.

    You mentioned while on TRT that your nut's were tight all the time. This can either be a combination of external T or varicocele causing heat problems and the "tightness". Even guy's with high t but varicocele had the "tightness". Most likely due to the scrotums inability to regulate temp due to stagnated blood.

    So your nut's are now hanging now and feeling "fuller" than before since using the HCG? This is of course a good sign and it might be possible for you to lower your TRT and recover some natural test.
    Thanks for description of tests to do.

    Yes, since I started HCG feb3/07, yesterday was my #13 shot, 250IU every other day. My scrotum is relaxed now an nuts relatively full. I must say that scrotum still have some firmness and is not relaxed all away. I would say that is just right amount of relaxation. Way back then, it was totally relaxed and so low that I think that was the reason for my pain, the balls did not have enough cord and were pulling on it causing pain. I must have one cord shorter, or at least somewhat sensitive, right before orgasm my right nut is often pulled inside, quite uncomfortable situation.
    Yes I am in limbo now, waiting what my next test will show.
    I changed 7.5gram of Androgel to 0.75mg of Tcream, same amount of testosterone but I am sure there is a difference in absorption.
    Then my balls are I sure producing some amount of T by now.
    I also started to take DIM and TMG, I think the amount is about equal to the 300mg DIM that good doctor was referring to. Yesterday I increased to 5 pills of Dual-Action from LEF.
    I go with something (I am guessing here) Dr John supports rather than advice I got from LEF doctor. =5*14/0.25=280mgDIM. I do not take Arimidex. Have morning wood. The whole sex thing is probably ok for 67yo, but I just hope it can be tuned to be much much better. So I could do some "damage" as I used to. For while, when things seems to be better, I started having dreams again, after long long absence. Dreams are almost gone, again. That is disappointment.
  12. New Member
    Megazoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    29.29%

    JanSz, i love reading your posts. You made me laugh with that comment about "doing damage" I hope you can do some damage again and recover some natural test too. I am also trying to avoid armidex and use DIM only.

    I do believe dreams are hormonal also. I find that taking ZMA before bed (roughly 1/2 hours before) gives me good dreams.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. pain in my groin ,
    By nightmare1234 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-29-2014, 04:16 AM
  2. Prostate/Groin/pelvis pain during PCT?
    By Silachoo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 04:01 AM
  3. Groin pain and the squat/deadlift
    By SweetLou321 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 10:50 PM
  4. Horrible groin pain...Havoc?
    By Abaddon75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 04:52 PM
  5. lower hip / groin pain while squatting
    By Primal2099 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 05:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in