6)PREGNENOLONE-10 MG DAILY
7)DHEA-25 MG DAILY

THESE ARE THE LAB RESULTS FROM MY BLOODWORK:

TSH- .2 LO* RANGE (.27-4.2)

THYROXINE T4- 4.1 LO* RANGE (4.5-12)

FREE T4 INDEX- 1.6 NORM RANGE (1.1-4.5)

T3 TOTAL- 144 NORM RANGE (80-200)

T3 UPTAKE- 39.7 HI* RANGE (24.3-39%)

TESTOSTERONE TOT.,S- 1343 HI* RANGE (200-800)

TESTOSTERONE, FREE, SE- 20.7 NORMAL RANGE (11-27)

%FREE TESTOSTERONE- 1.5 %LO* RANGE (2.0-4.8)

LH- <.1 LO* RANGE (1.7-8.6)

FSH- .2 LO* RANGE (1.5-12.4)

PROGESTERONE- 1.69 HI* RANGE-(.2-1.4)

PROLACTIN- 3.1 LO* RANGE-(4-15.2)

ESTRADIOL (NON-PREG.)- 127.90 HI * RANGE-(7-42)

ANDROSTENEDIONE, SER.- 454 HI* RANGE-(30-263)

Sex Hormone Bind. Glob.- 10.4 LO* RANGE-(13-71)

HGB.A1(glycohgb)- 5.1 NORMAL RANGE-(<6.0%)

INSULIN, RANDOM- 23.7 NORMAL RANGE-(6-27)

DHEA-SULFATE- 496 NORMAL RANGE-(200-654)

VITAMIN B12- 1467 HI* RANGE-(243-894)

jimmylonghorn

Awards
Just realized that I really didn't ask a question. So anyways, I suppose what I'm hoping somewhat might be able to tell me is what they think the problem is. Like why on earth would my estrogen be so high 127 when I'm only taking 100 mg Test per week. Oh, and I almost forgot, It's Test Enanthate I'm on. NOT Cypionate. And even on that level of HGH (1.35 mg) My IGF-1 is now only coming out to 254 which is mid range I suppose. I just don't understand how my E2 could be so high when I'm already on Arimidex (.25 mg every 3rd day). My doc was a bit shocked too.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
taking that dose of arimidex more frequently will obviously lower the estrogen, why hasnt this been tried?

.25mg arimidex every other day or every day shoud knock that down very significantly. very simple

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Prolactin I wouldnt really worry about.

Your TT is high but your free T isnt even in the upper 3rd of the range, can you try get bioavailable T? You might need to lower your T cyp dosage.

Actually I would probly get a 2nd opinion (another test from a diffrent lab).

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Big, important question - How much time after inject was blodwork taken?

By simply following a more frequent inject schedule E2 will go down.

Bump that arimidex to EOD.

t4 isn't a big deal, t3 is the real number you should be concerned with. Your fine there.

You want a reasonably low TSH number. The body cranks out TSH when t4 conversion to t3 is crap. Higher TSH is a warning for hypothyroidism.

Your free T number is crap for how much test your taking. Thats because T receptors are junked up with to much E.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
My regimen:

1)Test Cyp.-100 mg per week IM
2)HCG-250 IU DAYS 5 AND 6
3)ARIMIDEX-.25MG EVERY 3 DAYS
4)HGH-1.35 MG DAILY
5)THYROID-3 GRAINS DAILY
6)PREGNENOLONE-10 MG DAILY
7)DHEA-25 MG DAILY

THESE ARE THE LAB RESULTS FROM MY BLOODWORK:

TSH- .2 LO* RANGE (.27-4.2)

THYROXINE T4- 4.1 LO* RANGE (4.5-12)

FREE T4 INDEX- 1.6 NORM RANGE (1.1-4.5)

T3 TOTAL- 144 NORM RANGE (80-200)

T3 UPTAKE- 39.7 HI* RANGE (24.3-39%)

TESTOSTERONE TOT.,S- 1343 HI* RANGE (200-800)

TESTOSTERONE, FREE, SE- 20.7 NORMAL RANGE (11-27)

%FREE TESTOSTERONE- 1.5 %LO* RANGE (2.0-4.8)

LH- <.1 LO* RANGE (1.7-8.6)

FSH- .2 LO* RANGE (1.5-12.4)

PROGESTERONE- 1.69 HI* RANGE-(.2-1.4)

PROLACTIN- 3.1 LO* RANGE-(4-15.2)

ESTRADIOL (NON-PREG.)- 127.90 HI * RANGE-(7-42)

ANDROSTENEDIONE, SER.- 454 HI* RANGE-(30-263)

Sex Hormone Bind. Glob.- 10.4 LO* RANGE-(13-71)

HGB.A1(glycohgb)- 5.1 NORMAL RANGE-(<6.0%)

INSULIN, RANDOM- 23.7 NORMAL RANGE-(6-27)

DHEA-SULFATE- 496 NORMAL RANGE-(200-654)

VITAMIN B12- 1467 HI* RANGE-(243-894)

Insulin levels are way to freaken HI should be like 10 estrogen could be driving this and vice versa

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Yes we need to know when you did your shot if you did this test the day of your shot before it. Then before I changed anything I would wait for the next test. Do you have morning wood and can you have sex. E2 this high I can't.
Phil

t4 isn't a big deal, t3 is the real number you should be concerned with. Your fine there.

You want a reasonably low TSH number. The body cranks out TSH when t4 conversion to t3 is crap. Higher TSH is a warning for hypothyroidism.

Your free T number is crap for how much test your taking. Thats because T receptors are junked up with to much E.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

Everything plymouth city said plus:
you are taking way too much of Testosterone.
Additionally, you should require less of T since you have low SHBG.

jimmylonghorn

Awards
I don't understand why my SHBG is as low as it is considering my Estradiol is so high. Also why would my Progesterone be so high. They didn't take my DHT and I'm curious as to how it's factoring into all this.

I suppose the high estrogen number would account for why I felt so moody last week. However, I'm wondering if maybe I'm very sensitive to the effects of the HCG and that is causing me to have such high Estrogen and Progesterone. DHT probably isn't too high because I would imagine Estrogen would be lower if it was.

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why my SHBG is as low as it is considering my Estradiol is so high. Also why would my Progesterone be so high. They didn't take my DHT and I'm curious as to how it's factoring into all this.

I suppose the high estrogen number would account for why I felt so moody last week. However, I'm wondering if maybe I'm very sensitive to the effects of the HCG and that is causing me to have such high Estrogen and Progesterone. DHT probably isn't too high because I would imagine Estrogen would be lower if it was.

Cutting out the pregnenolone could take of the progesterone.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established

SHBG and e2 aren't exactly mutually synchronized. Be happy SHBG is low. Its a problem to treat.

Whats your BF%?

hCG isn't necessarily why e2 levels are high. There can be several factors why.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think if you just bump the arimidex to EOD then almost everything else will work its way out. i would do that first thing. that's just WAY too much estrogen, and would concern most people more than any other number.

jimmylonghorn

Awards
Body Fat is 15% but that won't be there for long with E2 this high