My Road To Being Me Again - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

My Road To Being Me Again

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
  1. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SufferingEd View Post
    I agree with Fit4life, I am wondering where your prolactin is. That can also have an effect on ED. I read once on another board that your Total T to E2 should be 30X. So if your E2 is 26 then that would mean your Total T should be 780. If these two are too far out of wack with each other then that can cause your problems. I am new to all this so I could be wrong. I'm sure Jansz or others would know more. Good luck.
    Thanks for the info SE! I'll be sure to ask Dr John about it when I see him. At least now he will have the numbers at both dosages, and should be able to gauge what to do for me.

2. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SoMdHunter View Post
    Dave, I kept the dosage the same. Stupid thing to do maybe, but I saw absolutely no change in my numbers at 100mgs per week......well, from 460 to 487 Total Test and 12 - 17 Free.
    What I did was to titrate first at once/week to get my testosterone toward the upper end of the lab's range, which worked out to 100 mg test cyp. Then with Phil's help (Thanks again Phil!) I went to 3/7 (injecting every three days instead of every 7) of that - 43mg. Later we bumped it up to a nice round 50mg every three days and stayed with that.

I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but you did make a big increase in dosage going to every three days or twice/week if you kept the same dosage per injection. Naturally that is going to shoot your E2 up in response as well.

You'll get it right with Dr. John's help.

3. New Member
    Answers

I didn't read the whole thread, but is there any possibility it's a igf-1, or HGH problem?

•   

4. Professional Member
    Answers

You really want to see these results? Here ya go.

Estradiol was at 26pg/ml, down from 37 (0-52)
    SHBG 17nmol/L (15-49) do not take any supplements that inhibit SHBG
    Free Test % was 2.98 (.9 - 2.50)
    Free Test 416pg/ml (35-155)
    Total Test 1397ng/ml (241-827)this looks like LabCorp

Total Test 1184ng/ml (250-1100)this looks like Quest

I'm not sure why to 2 different Total Test measurements at 2 different ranges.
    You must have mixed pages with test report
    I changed my injections from once a week to twice a week. My previous total test was only 487 and free was 17, which was barely a change from my initial visit. I'm also taking some Arimidex due to nipple issues. If nothing else, I got my test levels to change and I now have two data points for Dr John when I see him next week. And yet, ED still persists. This is really beginning to piss me off.

What amazes me most is with test levels this high, I'm not seeing any difference in the gym either. Other than the high readings, I've noticed no ill effects, only positive effects such as feeling much better, libido is up, but not like it should be, and increased energy level. Looks like Dr John is going to earn his fee with me!
    ppppppppppp

5. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kincaiddave View Post
    What I did was to titrate first at once/week to get my testosterone toward the upper end of the lab's range, which worked out to 100 mg test cyp. Then with Phil's help (Thanks again Phil!) I went to 3/7 (injecting every three days instead of every 7) of that - 43mg. Later we bumped it up to a nice round 50mg every three days and stayed with that.

I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but you did make a big increase in dosage going to every three days or twice/week if you kept the same dosage per injection. Naturally that is going to shoot your E2 up in response as well.

You'll get it right with Dr. John's help.
    Your welcome good to see you still doing great.

6. New Member
    Answers

SoMdHunter - How soon after your wk/2 injection did you have your blood drawn?

7. New Member
    Answers

SMD,

Have been lurking around, following your situation. Found it interesting as I had problems very similar to yours (libido loss, ED, fatigue, etc.), only my causation was different - and initial T levels much lower than yours. Started out on Androgel and then went over to Testim. Gradually worked up to two 10 gram packets a day - and barely got up to around 450 Total T! Doc finally figured out I was a poor absorber and switched me over to injections... Test Cyp, 100mg once a week IM. Quite a bit of improvement but early phase of curve caused spike in already borderline high E2 and Total Estrogens (we tend to concentrate too much on JUST the E2). I then arranged a switch over to 50 mg of Test Cyp twice a week (Monday morning and Thursday night). Also part of the protocol was 250 IU of HcG done with SubQ injection 24 hr before the Test Cyp shot (so 500 IU of HcG daily). Due to continued higher levels of E2 and Total Es (E2 was at very high normal range and Total Es well above top end of normal range), so we also had added in 1/2 of a 1 mg Arimidex tablet also twice a week (I take concurrent with doing the Test Cyp IM shot just as a purposeful reminder).

My last set of test results showed Total T at 680 (220 - 1000), Free T at 210 (40 - 240), Free T Percentage at 3.7% (0.5 - 3.2%... this one hard to read due to smudging), E2 at 22 (0 - 60), Total Es at 124 (less than 200), PSA 0.55. I wouldn't mind having Total T levels up there a bit higher for "optimal level ranges", but things are working out well at this protocol. I have about 80 - 90% of my libido back. ED is no problem anymore (unless some other concern involved like very fatigued, etc.)., I have energy for long bike rides, cardio workouts and weight training, etc., etc.

I also take DHEA as my DHEA levels were very low (25 mg in morning and 25 mg in early afternoon) and a 1 mg Melatonin before bedtime (both being hormones that we lose as we age and my DHEA levels specifically had tested out quite low). I take TMG a couple times a week to help keep the liver cleaned out and the P450 Enzyme system working good. I tried the DIM (all the varieties and all the protocols - including the "favored band") and also found that it did nothing for me. In fact when I went on the favored brand, my E2 levels did come down a couple points, but my Total Es jumped over 50 points... and I developed more libido, anxiety, and while fortunately didn't return to a state of ED, I noticed a significant lessening of of sensation during sex. No more DIM for me after that (IMO its more of a scam than anything else anyway, but then that is IMHO).

Question. Does Dr. John know that you are doing the shots of Test Cyp on a SubQ basis? It's been a while since I've been on any of the forums, but I recall reading on one or two where he was dead set against doing Test shots SubQ. As I recalled he pointed out that SubQ shots injects the Test Cyp directly into the dermal layer under the skin (i.e., into fat) and that "aromatase lives in fat cells"... in other words that he felt doing Test on a SubQ injection basis would significantly RAISE the levels of E2 and Total Es due to aromatization. Has he changed his opinion on that?

Also, it sounds to me like you do your Test Cyp SubQ shots pretty much all over (legs, calves, delts, etc.). Is there a reason for doing it that way rather than in the stomach like with the Hcg injections? Is there any specific benefit to that or just a matter of choice thing.

I wouldn't mind it taking longer to inject the Test Cyp thru a thinner needle, but drawing it up would be a real bear. I read recently on another forum where the guy used a larger size syringe / needle combo (3ml w/22 gauge needle) to draw the Test Cyp and then he pulled the plunger out of the insulin syringe and injected the Test Cyp into the tube. He then partially reinserted the plunger and then turned the insulin syringe upside down and slowly pushed the plunger in until he evacuated out all the air and got just a tiny drop of Test Cyp at the end of the needle. the whole process took about 20 seconds rather than the usual 3 - 5 minutes of drawing the thicker Test Cyp into the insulin syringe thru that skinny little needle! The injection still took longer than with using a 25 gauge 1" (like I do with my quads - BTW, I find that icing the area before injecting for about 1 minute makes them all painless with that size doing them IM). But at least he cut down quite a bit on the overall process!

Heck, I'd be satisfied to even just be able to use 1" 27-gauge needles for the IM injections. The syringe comes with a 22-gauge needle which I use to draw the Test Cyp and then I switch over to 25 gauge needles for injection. With the icing, basically always painless but also always an occasional exception. Problem is that my insurance provider (MedCo) apparently doesn't carry the 27 gauge in the 1" size.

Elroy

8. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KSman View Post
    SoMdHunter - How soon after your wk/2 injection did you have your blood drawn?
    It was 4 days after my last one. I was doing every Thurs once a week and went to Mon and Thurs. Had the blood work done early Thurs afternoon before my next injection.

9. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HondoElroy View Post
    SMD,

My last set of test results showed Total T at 680 (220 - 1000), Free T at 210 (40 - 240), Free T Percentage at 3.7% (0.5 - 3.2%... this one hard to read due to smudging), E2 at 22 (0 - 60), Total Es at 124 (less than 200), PSA 0.55. I wouldn't mind having Total T levels up there a bit higher for "optimal level ranges", but things are working out well at this protocol. I have about 80 - 90% of my libido back. ED is no problem anymore (unless some other concern involved like very fatigued, etc.)., I have energy for long bike rides, cardio workouts and weight training, etc., etc.

No more DIM for me after that (IMO its more of a scam than anything else anyway, but then that is IMHO).

Question. Does Dr. John know that you are doing the shots of Test Cyp on a SubQ basis? It's been a while since I've been on any of the forums, but I recall reading on one or two where he was dead set against doing Test shots SubQ. As I recalled he pointed out that SubQ shots injects the Test Cyp directly into the dermal layer under the skin (i.e., into fat) and that "aromatase lives in fat cells"... in other words that he felt doing Test on a SubQ injection basis would significantly RAISE the levels of E2 and Total Es due to aromatization. Has he changed his opinion on that?

Heck, I'd be satisfied to even just be able to use 1" 27-gauge needles for the IM injections. The syringe comes with a 22-gauge needle which I use to draw the Test Cyp and then I switch over to 25 gauge needles for injection. With the icing, basically always painless but also always an occasional exception. Problem is that my insurance provider (MedCo) apparently doesn't carry the 27 gauge in the 1" size.

Elroy

Hey elroy,

Your symptoms and numbers sound pretty close to mine for the most part. Do to erect nipples, I even added in .5mg of Arimidex on injection day. I know my T is way high right now, but that is due to me increasing the injections since my Uro told me he didn't have time or knowledge to treat me. But at least I have more info for Dr John, even though I'll probably catch hell for playing Dr on myself.

I'm actually doing my injections IM, quad muscle, glute muscle etc..... I'm not doing the SubQ. I change the muscles around just to keep the sites fresh and to reduce any scaring of the muscle.

Except for my left quad though, most all my injections are with a 25G 1" needle, although lately I have obtained some smaller ones for ease. Drawing hasn't been an issue, and I'm in no hurry.

Thanks for the post man. It really helps me to know others were in my situation and are getting better. It gives me hope.

10. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    ppppppppppp
    FYI.....I actually got what looks like 2 tests done, one with 241-827 range, and another one from 250-1100 range. I scored totally different on each range. Guess I should have listed the 250-1100 results, which came back at 1184.

WTF? Beats me.

11. Professional Member
    Answers

FYI.....I actually got what looks like 2 tests done, one with 241-827 range, and another one from 250-1100 range. I scored totally different on each range. Guess I should have listed the 250-1100 results, which came back at 1184.

WTF? Beats me.
    Name the laboratory that did the testing.

12. New Member
    Answers

Name the laboratory that did the testing.
    Quest Diagnostics. The blood is sent to them and they have done all my lab work. So at least the lab facilities are the same.

13. Professional Member
    Answers

Quest Diagnostics. The blood is sent to them and they have done all my lab work. So at least the lab facilities are the same.
    You said "The blood is sent to them "
    That mean you had the blood drawn somewhere and your blood was send out for the testing.

Now you are assuming that it was send to one place, and that is Quest.

I had blood drawn in hospital and it was send to three different laboratories.
    Then the hospital's people combined that into one paper work.
    After I got suspicious and did lots of checking I was able to get original reports from individual laboratories.

This is only one reason why I always say to have blood drawn at the Quest's blood drawing place.

Going by ranges it looks like you had you blood tested for T twice, once by LabCorp and also by Quest.

14. New Member
    Answers

You said "The blood is sent to them "
    That mean you had the blood drawn somewhere and your blood was send out for the testing.

Now you are assuming that it was send to one place, and that is Quest.

I had blood drawn in hospital and it was send to three different laboratories.
    Then the hospital's people combined that into one paper work.
    After I got suspicious and did lots of checking I was able to get original reports from individual laboratories.

This is only one reason why I always say to have blood drawn at the Quest's blood drawing place.

Going by ranges it looks like you had you blood tested for T twice, once by LabCorp and also by Quest.
    Had my appointment with Dr John yesterday (Thank you kindly sir!). Both tests were done by Quest. Dr John isn't sure what is going on either, so we have adjusted my dosage to 1 injection per week and will re-test after 4 weeks.

During the exam I was also surprised to find my blood pressure was elevated, compared to what is normal for me. IT was 138/90 something. I don't think I have ever had it higher than the low 120's over 80. On any typical day it is in the one teens over sixty's or seventy's. Not sure what is up with that, so I'll keep an eye on it here at the house.

15. New Member
    Answers

Had my appointment with Dr John yesterday (Thank you kindly sir!). Both tests were done by Quest. Dr John isn't sure what is going on either, so we have adjusted my dosage to 1 injection per week and will re-test after 4 weeks.

During the exam I was also surprised to find my blood pressure was elevated, compared to what is normal for me. IT was 138/90 something. I don't think I have ever had it higher than the low 120's over 80. On any typical day it is in the one teens over sixty's or seventy's. Not sure what is up with that, so I'll keep an eye on it here at the house.
    Your BP could easily be higher with the excitement of your visit.

16. New Member
    Answers

You mention Insurance provider carryinga certain gauge needle.

Not sure where you're from, but in NY you can get 10 syringes at a time without a prescription and they are only about $4 for 10. So maybe skip insurance and just buy what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by HondoElroy View Post
    SMD,

Have been lurking around, following your situation. Found it interesting as I had problems very similar to yours (libido loss, ED, fatigue, etc.), only my causation was different - and initial T levels much lower than yours. Started out on Androgel and then went over to Testim. Gradually worked up to two 10 gram packets a day - and barely got up to around 450 Total T! Doc finally figured out I was a poor absorber and switched me over to injections... Test Cyp, 100mg once a week IM. Quite a bit of improvement but early phase of curve caused spike in already borderline high E2 and Total Estrogens (we tend to concentrate too much on JUST the E2). I then arranged a switch over to 50 mg of Test Cyp twice a week (Monday morning and Thursday night). Also part of the protocol was 250 IU of HcG done with SubQ injection 24 hr before the Test Cyp shot (so 500 IU of HcG daily). Due to continued higher levels of E2 and Total Es (E2 was at very high normal range and Total Es well above top end of normal range), so we also had added in 1/2 of a 1 mg Arimidex tablet also twice a week (I take concurrent with doing the Test Cyp IM shot just as a purposeful reminder).

I also take DHEA as my DHEA levels were very low (25 mg in morning and 25 mg in early afternoon) and a 1 mg Melatonin before bedtime (both being hormones that we lose as we age and my DHEA levels specifically had tested out quite low). I take TMG a couple times a week to help keep the liver cleaned out and the P450 Enzyme system working good. I tried the DIM (all the varieties and all the protocols - including the "favored band") and also found that it did nothing for me. In fact when I went on the favored brand, my E2 levels did come down a couple points, but my Total Es jumped over 50 points... and I developed more libido, anxiety, and while fortunately didn't return to a state of ED, I noticed a significant lessening of of sensation during sex. No more DIM for me after that (IMO its more of a scam than anything else anyway, but then that is IMHO).

Also, it sounds to me like you do your Test Cyp SubQ shots pretty much all over (legs, calves, delts, etc.). Is there a reason for doing it that way rather than in the stomach like with the Hcg injections? Is there any specific benefit to that or just a matter of choice thing.

I wouldn't mind it taking longer to inject the Test Cyp thru a thinner needle, but drawing it up would be a real bear. I read recently on another forum where the guy used a larger size syringe / needle combo (3ml w/22 gauge needle) to draw the Test Cyp and then he pulled the plunger out of the insulin syringe and injected the Test Cyp into the tube. He then partially reinserted the plunger and then turned the insulin syringe upside down and slowly pushed the plunger in until he evacuated out all the air and got just a tiny drop of Test Cyp at the end of the needle. the whole process took about 20 seconds rather than the usual 3 - 5 minutes of drawing the thicker Test Cyp into the insulin syringe thru that skinny little needle! The injection still took longer than with using a 25 gauge 1" (like I do with my quads - BTW, I find that icing the area before injecting for about 1 minute makes them all painless with that size doing them IM). But at least he cut down quite a bit on the overall process!

Elroy

17. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wondering View Post

Not sure where you're from, but in NY you can get 10 syringes at a time without a prescription and they are only about $4 for 10. So maybe skip insurance and just buy what you need.
    Syringes: check out the 1cc x 1' by #25

http://www.calvetsupply.com/index.as...S&Category=280

18. Professional Member
    Answers

Easy Touch U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 1/2cc 5/16 inch Short Needle 100/Box
    http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant....oogle&kw=M3156
    Easy Touch U-100 Insulin Syringe 29 Gauge 1cc 1/2 inch Needle 100/Box Sale Price: $9.99
    http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant....Category_Code=
    BD Microfine IV U-100 Insulin Syringe 28 Gauge 1cc 1/2inch Needle 100/box Price: $24.99
    http://hocks.com/hocks_com_on_line_p...y/2438158.html
    Syringe - 1cc 27gauge X 1/2", 200 Units / 1 unit Becton-Dickinson Our Price: $29.22
    http://www.imed.com/shop/detail.cfm/sku/K2689/rfr/NEX
    BD Pen Needle Original 29 Gauge 1/2inch 100/box Price: $25.99
    http://hocks.com/hocks_com_on_line_p...y/3326055.html
    BD Microfine IV U-100 Insulin Syringe 28 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2inch Needle 100/ box Price: $24.99
    http://hocks.com/hocks_com_on_line_p...y/2555274.html
    BD Ultrafine U-100 Insulin Syringe 30 Gauge 1/2cc 1/2Inch 100/Box Price: $23.50
    http://hocks.com/hocks_com_on_line_p...y/4724258.html

19. New Member
    Answers

Your BP could easily be higher with the excitement of your visit.
    That is what the wife said. Actually I was kinda tired, my day started out at 3:30am to catch my flight, so I would have thought it would have been low. But no worries, I'll keep it under check.

20. New Member
    Answers

11 June Update

Did my first injection to my new dosage as per Dr Crisler today. My T levels are way too high, so he adjusted it to once a week. Injection was just fine....I've gotten used to them now, so they don't bother me in the least.

Injections will now be on Mondays only and I get more blood work done in a month.

I must admit, it sure was nice talking with Dr. Crisler about my medical coverage. He is familiar with the military treatment facilities and Tricare coverage system. I'm really excited about how this goes. I'm so tired of putting up with this, and I am positive he can get me fixed up.

21. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wondering View Post

No, where I am at, prescription is required... and I am locked in to a specific Health Care Plan with a specific provider. They make adjustments if doctor prescribes differently.

For example, as they have HcG being done - according to the phjamplet protocol, as an IM injection, thewould normally send HcG with syringe needle combination of a 3ml syringe with 1" 25-gauge needle... not really good for doing SubQ. But since doctor is prescribing it has SubQ, they send it along with Ultra-Fine (30 gauge) insulin syringes / needles. The main problem with them is that they simply don't carry the 27-gaue... either in the 1" 3ml syringe size for IM injections or the 1/2" 1cc size for SubQ injections.

22. New Member
    Answers

5 days after my injection and I can honestly say I don't feel that expected drop in my T levels yet.

Sexual problems still exist, but it is still early yet with the new protocol.

23. New Member
    Answers

5 days after my injection and I can honestly say I don't feel that expected drop in my T levels yet.

Sexual problems still exist, but it is still early yet with the new protocol.
    Whatever happens early, it is probably safe to assume that things will change. Most often as E levels increase, SHBG increases and the cellular and mental changes driven by E receptors takes place.

24. New Member
    Answers

Injection time again today, and everything was just fine. Time to call Kim now and see if I can get my question asked from Dr. John.

25. New Member
    Answers

Injection time again today, and everything was just fine. Time to call Kim now and see if I can get my question asked from Dr. John.
    I think that the point is that things will change and perhaps your questions will soon be about yesterday. Takes time and the game will be changing.

26. New Member
    Answers

I think that the point is that things will change and perhaps your questions will soon be about yesterday. Takes time and the game will be changing.
    You lost me on that one bro. I've had my treatment changed and need to call Kim to get a question answered. I've been in a class all this week, so hopefully I will get to a phone tomorrow to call her.

27. New Member
    Answers

Just a quick update to this log.

All is well, as far as treatment goes. I've comfortably settled into the Test C injections on Monday's. Got everything I need to start my HCG injections.

At first I'm thinking, 6 inches from the navel huh? Oh joy, won't this be fun. But it was all ado about nothing. Those are even easier than the T injections. Did my first one today, second one tomorrow and then my T injection on Monday.

I'll maintain that protocol for a month, then get blood work done again. I have to make a mental note to find out what tests Dr John wants me to ask for.

28. Professional Member
    Answers

Just a quick update to this log.

All is well, as far as treatment goes. I've comfortably settled into the Test C injections on Monday's. Got everything I need to start my HCG injections.

At first I'm thinking, 6 inches from the navel huh? Oh joy, won't this be fun. But it was all ado about nothing. Those are even easier than the T injections. Did my first one today, second one tomorrow and then my T injection on Monday.

I'll maintain that protocol for a month, then get blood work done again. I have to make a mental note to find out what tests Dr John wants me to ask for.
    I started T injections few day back.
    I have used 29ga 1/2cc 1/2"long needle.
    SubQ shots 3"-4" from navel. Lots of rubbing after the shot (just in case).
    No pain what so ever.

It is so easy (suction and injection), I did some flow calculations,
    shorter needle, easier flow, smaller hole harder to flow^4, in summary flow with 31ga should be only 22% more difficult, for-see no problem.
    I am changing to smallest available needles:

BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b
    BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b Price: $25.95

or may be this:

Easy Touch U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16 inch Short Needle 100/Box
    Easy Touch U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16 inch Short Needle 100/Box Sale Price: $13.99
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    I decided on E3D routine
    130.7mg/week original Depo-T, 28units on syringe
    and HCG Novarel, 500iu each shot

I will do T+HCG on a same day, then two days free of shots

29. New Member
    Answers

Is this your own protocol or is this prescribed by your Dr?

30. Senior Member
    Answers

It's a lot like I do except I shoot into my thigh doing subQ stings and burns to long.

31. Professional Member
    Answers

Is this your own protocol or is this prescribed by your Dr?
    I get script from my doc for Depo-Testosterone.
    I design my own routine,
    as long as my blood tests do not show overuse he does not bother me about how I am dosing.

32. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    It's a lot like I do except I shoot into my thigh doing subQ stings and burns to long.
    Yesterday I did my third shot of 28units of Depo-T into belly fat.
    Lots of rubbing after, no pain, nothing unpleasant.
    I am using original Depo_Testosterone, what is that you are using?

I am still using 29ga 1/2cc 1/2" long needle
    it took 2 minutes and 15 second to get it in.

My calculation show that using 31ga 3/10cc 5/16 needle should take 22% more time,
    that is 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
    For my next shot in Thursday I most likey will have the 31ga needles.

33. Senior Member
    Answers

I use the same thing Depo I have sensitive skin and need to watch what kind of soap I use this is why I can't do subQ.
    Yesterday I did my third shot of 28units of Depo-T into belly fat.
    Lots of rubbing after, no pain, nothing unpleasant.
    I am using original Depo_Testosterone, what is that you are using?

I am still using 29ga 1/2cc 1/2" long needle
    it took 2 minutes and 15 second to get it in.

My calculation show that using 31ga 3/10cc 5/16 needle should take 22% more time,
    that is 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
    For my next shot in Thursday I most likey will have the 31ga needles.

34. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    I use the same thing Depo I have sensitive skin and need to watch what kind of soap I use this is why I can't do subQ.
    Guess I'm lucky. My sub-q injections are totally painless. I warm up the HCG before injecting though, just in case.

I've gotten very good at my T injections and haven't had any problems in awhile now. Still using 25g 1 inch with no problems!

35. coz
    Answers

Guess I'm lucky. My sub-q injections are totally painless. I warm up the HCG before injecting though, just in case.

I've gotten very good at my T injections and haven't had any problems in awhile now. Still using 25g 1 inch with no problems!
    You shouldn't warm up your HCG, it needs to be stored in the fridge to keep it from deteriorating - so warming it before you inject could have a negative impact on it. I just shoot it straight from the vial taken from the frigde, and put the vial straight back.

36. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by coz View Post
    You shouldn't warm up your HCG, it needs to be stored in the fridge to keep it from deteriorating - so warming it before you inject could have a negative impact on it. I just shoot it straight from the vial taken from the frigde, and put the vial straight back.
    The only warming up I do is what I have measured in the syringe. I don't warm up the whole vial and then put it back in the fridge.

On a good note, I've been on Dr John's protocol for almost 2 weeks now. I'm happy to notice nocturnal erections have returned for the last 2 nights! With the weekend almost here, time to see if ED still persists.

37. New Member
    Answers

The only warming up I do is what I have measured in the syringe. I don't warm up the whole vial and then put it back in the fridge.

On a good note, I've been on Dr John's protocol for almost 2 weeks now. I'm happy to notice nocturnal erections have returned for the last 2 nights! With the weekend almost here, time to see if ED still persists.
    YES!!!!! Glad to hear it. I'm even more excited about my upcoming treatment now! Do you feel stronger, etc.?

38. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by b4554 View Post
    YES!!!!! Glad to hear it. I'm even more excited about my upcoming treatment now! Do you feel stronger, etc.?
    Actually strength is down a bit. I put this off to not eating enough. Work is piling up on me and I simply have little time to eat the way one needs to in order to gain strength/muscle. Erections seems to have left me now, not sure what is up with that. T injection went just fine this morning, so we will see what happens in a day or two.

39. New Member
    Answers

Just a quick update to my log.

I'm into my 3rd week of Dr John's protocol and it seems everything is starting to come together. Morning erections are starting to show up, although not everyday. Sex is improved, with erection quality noticeably better....duration is still a problem though. Still not totally successful with the wife, but I'm getting better.

40. New Member
    Answers

hey bro...

glad you doing better....send me a pm so we can shoot the crap

bob

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Johnny Reid - my road to return on the stage!!
    By JohnnyReid in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 09:35 AM
  2. what is andropause and how do i get my doc to write me my growth
    By cole11 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 07:22 PM
  3. my soon to be 3 supplements
    By ambulldog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 09:09 PM
  4. Alpha Drive XL™ and My road to recovery Log