Taking DHEA Before Labs

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.17%

Taking DHEA Before Labs

I recall prior to doing 24 hour urine labs that the instructions said to take meds and supplements as normal with the exception of DHEA. I seem to recall that it said not to take DHEA during the 24 hour period. I was not taking DHEA at the time so I am not positive about it. Anyway, I am having blood labs drawn and cannot remember if there are any such modifications that need to made regarding meds and supplements prior to having the labs drawn.

I know I need to wait a couple hours after applying the gel, but am not sure about Armour and DHEA.

Thanks!

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by smitty4
    I recall prior to doing 24 hour urine labs that the instructions said to take meds and supplements as normal with the exception of DHEA. I seem to recall that it said not to take DHEA during the 24 hour period. I was not taking DHEA at the time so I am not positive about it. Anyway, I am having blood labs drawn and cannot remember if there are any such modifications that need to made regarding meds and supplements prior to having the labs drawn.

I know I need to wait a couple hours after applying the gel, but am not sure about Armour and DHEA.

Thanks!
    I do my blood work first thing in the morning on the day of my T shot and I fast before it and don't take any meds until after the blood draw.
    Phil

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 08:55 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 10:17 PM
  3. About to take Nolvadex before starting Fin and Arimidex
    By laurier in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 06:08 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 04:09 PM