Taking DHEA Before Labs

smitty4

Awards
I recall prior to doing 24 hour urine labs that the instructions said to take meds and supplements as normal with the exception of DHEA. I seem to recall that it said not to take DHEA during the 24 hour period. I was not taking DHEA at the time so I am not positive about it. Anyway, I am having blood labs drawn and cannot remember if there are any such modifications that need to made regarding meds and supplements prior to having the labs drawn.

I know I need to wait a couple hours after applying the gel, but am not sure about Armour and DHEA.

Thanks!

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I recall prior to doing 24 hour urine labs that the instructions said to take meds and supplements as normal with the exception of DHEA. I seem to recall that it said not to take DHEA during the 24 hour period. I was not taking DHEA at the time so I am not positive about it. Anyway, I am having blood labs drawn and cannot remember if there are any such modifications that need to made regarding meds and supplements prior to having the labs drawn.

I know I need to wait a couple hours after applying the gel, but am not sure about Armour and DHEA.

Thanks!
I do my blood work first thing in the morning on the day of my T shot and I fast before it and don't take any meds until after the blood draw.
Phil