HGH for HRT question
- 11-13-2006, 09:41 PM
- 11-14-2006, 08:43 PM
Anyone know if you have been on a low dose of HGH for about 2yrs, should you cycle off for a few months?
- 11-15-2006, 08:07 AM
Why would you want to cycle off?
11-15-2006, 08:46 AM
cant afford to keep going?
11-15-2006, 11:37 AM
I don't want to. I just wondered if I can go on forever? Or, if it was healthier to give my body a restOriginally Posted by smitty4
Yes, sidnee it is expensive.lol
11-15-2006, 12:05 PM
I have never claimed to be an expert, but from my understanding there is no benefit to cycling off HGH.
Similar Forum Threads
- By alisaperne in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2012, 01:09 AM
- By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 05-21-2010, 06:04 PM
- By eisenmench in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2006, 08:30 PM
- By ps24eva in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2004, 05:35 PM
- By sikdogg in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2004, 01:08 AM