Trying to get TRT after cycle with no pct

S

Sloth Hogan

Awards
So I need TRT. Im 31 and I believe I wrecked my test levels back 3 or 4 yrs ago. I didn't do PCT correctly. I had the nolva but didn't dose it right. Severely under dosed it. I have been getting blood work for over a year at my last job. My test sits around 300 and sometimes dips lower. I showed my Dr and he was open to the idea of TRT. So I had a bunch of test cyp sitting around and started my first real AAS cycle. I stopped around 8-9 wks. My last shot was 100 mg 2 wks ago. Prior to my last shot I was doing 250 mg twice a week. Then tapered down to 100 mg twice a week then ended up with the one shot of 100 mg once a week then 2 wks ago was my last shot. I'm still getting woods like I'm on cycle. How long should I wait to get bloods? I have an appt on Wednesday. I still have a lil bit of lgd and rad 140. I started these 2 today trying to lower my T to baseline or below it in 3 days. What y'all think? What do I need to do? Thx guys

S

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
your natural test levels I am sure are crashed just being on an exogenous test source. You can take the sarms leading into your appointment, but test is crashed already, the name of the game for you is in waiting long enough for the test cyp to clear and for levels to be low enough to qualify you for hrt. I think this is a close one. I would want to give myself a few weeks at least and wouldn't want to risk testing too high. You could try plugging your doses into a steroid blood serum level calculator to see where it thinks you are at this point. If you are feeling on with an appointment tomorrow, then that is not a good sign.

S

Sloth Hogan

Awards
Yeah I rescheduled my appt for the 27th of this month. So I'm just gonna wait it out. I'm starting to wake up drained which is a good sign for this and I'm sad a lil more. But I don't wanna feel crappy for too long. I don't have the desire to lift either. I'm trying but I'm just pooped. I've kept alot of my gains so far. I stopped bout 3 wks ago

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you stopped lifting? Are you back lifting?

That's a sign of laziness man and relying n hormones to feel good if the only reason you will lift if youre one something. No offense man Now if you have an injury and giving it a break and rehabbing it thats different.

. I used from age 23-33 ten cycles, and always did pct, and trained in pct though the pct blues. Finally as my age crept up, my body didnt bounce back, and after two years of seeing an endo my testosterones would go abve 315 without a naturl testosterone booster so he just out me on trt. So glad he did.

In short i wouldn't recommend it unless you cant not get your natural testosterone levels up. Try hcg or clomid. come off for a couple months then test and see if homeostasis regulated

S

Sloth Hogan

Awards
I know. It sounds like I'm dependent on it. It's more complicated than that. Overall I haven't been taking care of myself. But my test naturally used to sit around 300 and I would still lift 3 days a week. My body is just tired I'm sad. Believe me, this week I've gotten up every morning at 5am to lift by 545 and I can't muster up the ambition. I'm just so tired. So I'm planning on lifting Saturday and Sunday like I was.