TRT newbie seeking thoughts

gaz7456

gaz7456

Awards
Hi all,

Started TRT therapy 4 weeks ago, 0.5ml Sustanon 250 E5D and 500iu HCG E5D one day earlier than test injection.

Have been feeling a bit lethargic and feel a bit of brain fog.

Not sure why, and so have arranged new blood test to see what is happening.

Wish to have children so hence reason for HCG.

In the past week I moved to half dose Sustanon E3D as a measure to try and improve how I felt.

Any thoughts?

Also the test injection sub q is causing redness and bruising every time. Any suggestions how to avoid this?

Many thanks for any thoughts on either question

wrugg08

Awards
Hi all,

Started TRT therapy 4 weeks ago, 0.5ml Sustanon 250 E5D and 500iu HCG E5D one day earlier than test injection.

Have been feeling a bit lethargic and feel a bit of brain fog.

Not sure why, and so have arranged new blood test to see what is happening.

Wish to have children so hence reason for HCG.

In the past week I moved to half dose Sustanon E3D as a measure to try and improve how I felt.

Any thoughts?

Also the test injection sub q is causing redness and bruising every time. Any suggestions how to avoid this?

Many thanks for any thoughts on either question
Why did he prescribe sustanon and hcg every 5 days. Weirdest protocol I've heard of to date. Myself, been on TRT 11 yrs now. It's a hard road to dial in a correct protocol for an individual. Sounds to me your E2 is high and from experience I think sub q test injections result in high E2. Better off injecting in the muscle or the buttock area. And no mention of an aromatase inhibitor. Get a new Dr. I go through defy medical and have no complaints.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
Sust 250 doctor prescribed? Sounds odd. Is this self administered or actual trt?

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ive only ever seen doctors prescribe test cyp or prop. Many doctors are living in the dark ages with TRT. I would look into seeing a Urologist. I have always disagreed with protocols calling for what I consider extended length. Id request cyp or prop. Id ask for 3.5 days between injections for cyp or 48 hours between prop injections. Along with an AI.

gaz7456

gaz7456

Awards
Ive only ever seen doctors prescribe test cyp or prop. Many doctors are living in the dark ages with TRT. I would look into seeing a Urologist. I have always disagreed with protocols calling for what I consider extended length. Id request cyp or prop. Id ask for 3.5 days between injections for cyp or 48 hours between prop injections. Along with an AI.
Thanks. This protocol is what a private company was recommending for me to start TRT based on blood work. I then bought the supplies myself as it was half the price doing it this way.

I’ve also started injecting the test IM in the shoulder and it seems much better. No bruises and feel better too

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. This protocol is what a private company was recommending for me to start TRT based on blood work. I then bought the supplies myself as it was half the price doing it this way.

I’ve also started injecting the test IM in the shoulder and it seems much better. No bruises and feel better too
It takes a long time to get it right. Try to see what works best for you and avoid alchohol.