thoughts on my bloodwork? (Male 25)

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Screen Shot 2018-10-31 at 8.09.05 AM.png

my free T is out of range, but total is in. so im a bit confused. is my total T low too, despite being in range?

also I read that men with E2 lower than 20 pg/ml are at risk for osteoporosis. is my e2 too low? will TRT help get this up?

Ase_james

Awards
That total is low for your age too.
What's your daily life like? Diet, exercise and rest?
Also are you a drinker or a smoker?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That total is low for your age too.
What's your daily life like? Diet, exercise and rest?
Also are you a drinker or a smoker?
Dont drink or smoke. I lift very sparingly. Only about 30 mins a day m-fri. I also eat very clean. Not overweight either. Im 6 ft 180 lbs with very low bodyfat. My sex drive has been low recently so i was confused when i went months with no desire to have sex(did help me stay focused with work though). Also my energy has been low. After 30 minutes of lifting im burnt out. I used to be able to go for up to 2 hours and still be full of energy at work after All day.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s what my labs and symptoms were like before TRT (I’m 23). I waited about a month or two and got them drawn again just to find out they were steadily dropping lower so I was put on TRT at a low dose to start with. Talk to your doctor about your labs and concerns. Maybe some HCG therapy could help you out.

Ase_james

Awards
Sounds like my scenario at 38 years old. I would make an appointment to discuss options. I don't know much about hcg/clomid therapy but some guys here do. Trt is a pretty great fix for me. But you might be able to beat this without a life long commitment.
There could be another explanation.

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That’s what my labs and symptoms were like before TRT (I’m 23). I waited about a month or two and got them drawn again just to find out they were steadily dropping lower so I was put on TRT at a low dose to start with. Talk to your doctor about your labs and concerns. Maybe some HCG therapy could help you out.
seeing a doc tomorrow. Ill keep you guys posted

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Not enough data
Suspect SHBG to be elevated due to inflammation. I got this issue pretty well understood. Already dropping males shbg 50% or more when you address the underlying pathology of increases in pro-inflammatory cytokines

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not enough data
Suspect SHBG to be elevated due to inflammation. I got this issue pretty well understood. Already dropping males shbg 50% or more when you address the underlying pathology of increases in pro-inflammatory cytokines
what's causing inflammation though?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established