HCG HELP

blackmh160

Awards
Hello everyone, new to forum! I'm on a TRT protocol and it looks like this, .3ml cypionate twice a week, 1/2 pill of anastrazole twice a week. After I sent in blood work and self evaluation to the TRT clinic they called me and ask why I thought my volume of ejaculate went down. I told them I didn't think it was the same volume as it was a year ago, so they are adding HCG. I've been researching HCG helping with ejaculate volume and the only thing I can find out is HCG was formed for weight reduction. Is there anyone on this forum that takes HCG and have noticed that ejaculate volume has increased?

HrdLvn

Awards
I've been using 800iu's of HCG 400x2/wk for over 2 years and it has not increased my volume.
Some days its extremely low volume, pure white little to no clear and very sticky. More sticky than normal.

Side comment I'm no fan of your AI amount 1 mg a week is way too much for 120mg/wk of T cyp.
I would not take more than .25mg/wk if that. I usually wait for symptoms.

I am not sure TRT/HCG/AI helps load volume, members sensitivity or ED. For me atleast it has only been libido.

blackmh160

Awards
I was just researching and the volume was one of the benefits. The AI is
.50mg

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello everyone, new to forum! I'm on a TRT protocol and it looks like this, .3ml cypionate twice a week, 1/2 pill of anastrazole twice a week. After I sent in blood work and self evaluation to the TRT clinic they called me and ask why I thought my volume of ejaculate went down. I told them I didn't think it was the same volume as it was a year ago, so they are adding HCG. I've been researching HCG helping with ejaculate volume and the only thing I can find out is HCG was formed for weight reduction. Is there anyone on this forum that takes HCG and have noticed that ejaculate volume has increased?
I replied to the other thread you started. Don’t start two threads on the same topic. I gave you some info in the other post of someone on here that takes HCG and is having good results with it.

blackmh160

Awards
Sorry the emoji didn't go through! I gotcha on double post.