hcg

Dannymo

Awards
hello everyone quick question here i did a blood panal and got my lab results back total testosterone was 542 and free test was 10.5 dr says total test is with in the normal range but my free test is a little on the low side he says that I can do testostrone injections or do just hcg injections with a estrogen blocker he recommends just doing hcg injections says that should move my numbers into the high normal range. any thoughts or opinions on just doing hcg alone? can i expect any postive results from that?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ask your doctor.​

TameBadBichonfrise-small.gif

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hello everyone quick question here i did a blood panal and got my lab results back total testosterone was 542 and free test was 10.5 dr says total test is with in the normal range but my free test is a little on the low side he says that I can do testostrone injections or do just hcg injections with a estrogen blocker he recommends just doing hcg injections says that should move my numbers into the high normal range. any thoughts or opinions on just doing hcg alone? can i expect any postive results from that?
How old are you? How much do you workout? How’s your diet? How much sleep do you get per night? How’s your stress level? Do you drink alcohol regularly? Do you take any opioids or any other drugs? What’s your body fat percentage?

Dannymo

Awards
im 40 yrs old i workout 5 days a week for the most part my diet us pretty clean. sleep is not the best i work midnites so some days i dont get alot of sleep and i dont sleep at the sametime everyday. stress levels arent too high. do not drink regularly maybe 3 beers a week. no opiods no drug use. body fat percentage im not sure about im 5ft 7 188 lbs my dr wants me at 175 to 180 for my build

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your doctor sounds like he has many years of experience dealing with hormone optimization. And by many, I mean none.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im 40 yrs old i workout 5 days a week for the most part my diet us pretty clean. sleep is not the best i work midnites so some days i dont get alot of sleep and i dont sleep at the sametime everyday. stress levels arent too high. do not drink regularly maybe 3 beers a week. no opiods no drug use. body fat percentage im not sure about im 5ft 7 188 lbs my dr wants me at 175 to 180 for my build
You don’t need TRT. You need to find a way to get more sleep. I know working midnight shift sucks. I did it for many years, including rotating 12 hour shifts. You don’t need TRT. Tweak your lifestyle, find a better Dr, get more sleep and you’ll be fine.

Dannymo

Awards
You don’t need TRT. You need to find a way to get more sleep. I know working midnight shift sucks. I did it for many years, including rotating 12 hour shifts. You don’t need TRT. Tweak your lifestyle, find a better Dr, get more sleep and you’ll be fine.
your probably right! thanks for the response

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Wish I had even half that much TT. You might just check for some natty free t boosters before jumping on HCG If the other advice doesn't help, just a thought. But the other guys are probably a little more knowledgeable than myself on the subject. Good luck man!