Do any OTC T-boosters make you jittery, aggressive, too much energy?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That has been my experienced with either bulk powders or known brands with pre-mixed capsules.

Is this a known side effect? Is to due too high T-levels? Adrenalin spike?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That has been my experienced with either bulk powders or known brands with pre-mixed capsules.

A lot of T boosters make me anxious in general and I’m not the only one, many friends say the same. Usually the amount of stuff in them doesn’t agree with me so I split the doses. Half in the morning and half before bed. I don’t often take them though.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also High T levels should make you feel good, not the opposite.

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards

Androgens increase BP by increasing Adrenaline and CNS-Energy production.
Estrogens increase BP by increasing Water Retention.
But there are other factors in BP control; like inflammation/inflammatory factors, infections of the CNS, B-Vitamin and Magnesium status...Copper status (toxicity raises BP!), and also things like noradrenaline medications or cold medications...plus Stress levels being a big contributing factor.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anything with long jack or bulbine natalensis does it to me for sure. Guessing they're mild stimulants.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which T booster are we talking about here? all of them in general?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which T booster are we talking about here? all of them in general?
I used Tongkat Ali both large dose and moderate dose as there is in NOW Testojack 100 which is not much. The former made me wild for hours. The latter much uneasiness although not psychotic level as the bulk Tongkat ali.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Please let me know what you used because it never happened to me, I would love it!!!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I used Tongkat Ali both large dose and moderate dose as there is in NOW Testojack 100 which is not much. The former made me wild for hours. The latter much uneasiness although not psychotic level as the bulk Tongkat ali.
Yep, Longjack. Somehow I knew it.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please let me know what you used because it never happened to me, I would love it!!!
No man no. It was a hellish experience. Coworkers who know, told me my description of what I was feeling matched that of high grade cocaine.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No man no. It was a hellish experience. Coworkers who know, told me my description of what I was feeling matched that of high grade cocaine.
I was joking, it’s no OTC test booster that would do that, you had some allergic reaction. OTC test boosters are mostly junk.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was joking, it’s no OTC test booster that would do that, you had some allergic reaction. OTC test boosters are mostly junk.
I defecated like a Grizzly Bear too.

anton3196

Awards
most of t boosters are junk.. some are not doing anything at all, some raise your t but not without side effects.. it's better (and more painless) to get trt from a doctor