TRT Bloods and SARMS

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey gang, got a call from my TRT clinic and it turns out there’s been some changes with the staff. My previous doc had told me my bloods were in December; but in fact that are scheduled for the end of August.

So, I’m on 160mg of TRT a week. And I just started some Osta last Friday at 25mg per day. I also just purchased some LGD and MK677, was planning on starting those today too.

So my question is how bad will these compounds affect my bloods in a few weeks? I’m assuming I will get advice to stop, but I just wanted to solicit feedback. Thanks!

Treasure86

Awards
They are known to have a mild affect on your lipids...if you wanted you could take gw501516 aka cardarine to counteract most if not all of the sarms effect on them

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are known to have a mild affect on your lipids...if you wanted you could take gw501516 aka cardarine to counteract most if not all of the sarms effect on them
Thanks so much man! Good to know! Will the SARMs jack up my T levels too? I don’t want to be flagged for weird T levels.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I answered my question as I don’t really like my current TRT doc, so it is what it is. If they boot me, I’ll go somewhere else.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
They will tank your Shbg as shown in multiple studies and may even lower total testosterone,but increase free levels along with estradiol

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They will tank your Shbg as shown in multiple studies and may even lower total testosterone,but increase free levels along with estradiol
Really? Good to know! Dylan Gemmelli claims none of that lol! He seems to think they don’t do anything bad to you lol!

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Really? Good to know! Dylan Gemmelli claims none of that lol! He seems to think they don’t do anything bad to you lol!
that Dylan Gemelli guy seriously puts out bad information. he banned me from his forum when I pointed out that most SARMs are mildly suppressive. I have nothing good to say about that dude....

The Matrix has a good point about the SARMs lowering your SHBG, and possibly your total T.

however, I also think that SARMs might displace some of the testosterone that is bound to your androgen receptors, and that increase in circulating T might even it out.... I guess until we see more bloods looking closer at that, we won't really know.

I guess if you're curious to see what it will do, then you could just stay on it. otherwise, if you're concerned about how your doc reacts, then I'd come off....

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that Dylan Gemelli guy seriously puts out bad information. he banned me from his forum when I pointed out that most SARMs are mildly suppressive. I have nothing good to say about that dude....
That’s a douche move to ban you. He’s such a shill. And he looks like a dick... literally.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Totally! I try not to follow lifting, nutrition and gear advice from someone that weighs a buck forty.
Yeah no kidding. Definitely not taking anabolics advice from someone who disappears when he turns sideways. I want anabolics advice from the guy that needs to walk through doorways sideways lol