Natural HGH question.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Alright I’m going to lay it out as simple as possible.

I’m very prone to injury. (Tendon problem)
I am 25 years of age and i am wondering what a normal healthy male of my age produces naturally. As far as HGH, but converted into IU level if one could.

I understand that this is a question that is dependent on many factors. But! There should still be some kind of standard. The reason I ask is because I want to take HGH to aid in injury/prevent if possible.

But if a healthy male of my age produces 2iu naturally and I take 3iu Daily that wouldn’t be the best investment ever. Haha

BUT! I don’t know what that number is, hence my question. If any one has any clue I would greatly appreciate the answer!!

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, You could look up what the IGF-1 levels are for young men (I know I've seen that chart - Mayo Clinic?) and then try 1iu/day and pull an IGF-1 level after a few weeks. I think it's about $70. That would be a good investment considering the cost of even UGL GH. Go from there.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just like natural testosterone levels , gh levels are genetic, some people have higher, some lower.

As far as supplements increasing gh there , nothing will beat gh. There are some that can increase gh some. Exercises increases gh, getting to a certain level of sleep does, so making sure you get great sleep is important bc if your body is constantly woken up , the gh wont be released. .

are you getting great sleep?

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Just like natural testosterone levels , gh levels are genetic, some people have higher, some lower.

As far as supplements increasing gh there , nothing will beat gh. There are some that can increase gh some. Exercises increases gh, getting to a certain level of sleep does, so making sure you get great sleep is important bc if your body is constantly woken up , the gh wont be released. .

are you getting great sleep?
My sleep is **** to be honest man....