BPC-157

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
Any confirmed results? I’m dealing with chronic wrist tendinitis and nothings works. I’ve read everything from it’s magic and works in a day or two - to people taking it for weeks and have no relief. . Could be the source as well.

Also - if you have had good success recently, I’d be grateful if you could PM me a source.

Thanks bros.

Dmccprez

Awards
I tried the BPC-157 transdermal patches before researching them at all. After ordering I read posts about BPC not being small enough to pass through the skin. I tried them anyway and for some reason while using the patches I would wake up with pretty extreme lower back pain. I stopped the patches and pain disappeared, I wanted a couple weeks and tried them again. Same thing, bad lower back pain that went away as soon as I stopped. I don't know what's in the patches but it's not BPC-157... I can't speak for the injections.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Any confirmed results? I’m dealing with chronic wrist tendinitis and nothings works. I’ve read everything from it’s magic and works in a day or two - to people taking it for weeks and have no relief. . Could be the source as well.

Also - if you have had good success recently, I’d be grateful if you could PM me a source.

Thanks bros.
I've used it a couple times for my shoulders, and it seems to help for a while. they do flare up after a while, though, so it doesn't seem as permanent for me than some people claimed....

I generally used around 100-250 mcg/day.

I've been wondering if anybody here has seen any effects from this orally? I heard it could treat Crohns and other GI issues this way, but don't actually know of anybody to find success with this....

https://tb-500.com/blog/oral-bpc-157/

^rats, yes. people, no.

http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/03/bpc-157-orally-available-peptide-that.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/296158-bpc-157-crohns.html

https://www.suppreviewers.com/ingredients/bpc-157/

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Use them a lot in IBD causes along with elderly with inflammatory joint condition.
One person partially ripped hamstring. With in one week was able to started to do legs again where they could barely walk

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it at 500 mcg per day for 4 weeks for my shoulder. I split injections 250 mcg in the morning and 250 mcg at night. I had a slight rotator cuff tear and tendonitis, worked like a charm.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used it at 500 mcg per day for 4 weeks for my shoulder. I split injections 250 mcg in the morning and 250 mcg at night. I had a slight rotator cuff tear and tendonitis, worked like a charm.
And I used a board sponsor

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Worked for me too. I swallowed it (was testing out the rat study theory - would have injected next, if it didn't work - it's not that expensive) I don't see the company I used on here, so best not to say I guess. I will say that it's probably a crap shoot on if you get real BPC, unfortunately.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Anyone ever try to BPC 157 Nasal spray? Can't seem to find any reviews... this peptide interest me, but just trying to avoid another injection...I take a bunch already.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone ever try to BPC 157 Nasal spray? Can't seem to find any reviews... this peptide interest me, but just trying to avoid another injection...I take a bunch already.
Or any nasal spray for that matter. I keep seeing a lot of stuff pop up in nasal spray. But no real feedback anywhere