Cabergoline for libido

Punkrocker

Punkrocker

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys so get this, I'm at the red Cross donating a pint of blood to get my hematocrit down and one of the nurses who works there is also on TRT. We were talking about how libido gets dull after a while on therapy and he was telling me that he uses cabergoline to bring his libido back and it works great! I asked him if that's something you only use when taking drugs like deca to keep prolactin in order but he told me you can use it for libido as well. I told him that my prolactin levels are normal when I got then checked(6 to be exact which is good) and he said that his levels were good too, but when he started the caber he definitely felt better libido wise. I know the typical dose when running cabergoline is .5mg twice a week when you are using deca, so I was thinking maybe doing .25mg twice a week for libido? Does anyone have any more information on this as I am a bit skeptical. I don't wanna mess myself up. Do you guys think this drug is safe to use?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
anything that increase dopamine will help libido.

I've heard PT141 was also very effective, but have not tried it myself.

grondi

grondi

Awards
anything that increase dopamine will help libido.

I've heard PT141 was also very effective, but have not tried it myself.
I use PT141 2-3x per month... Typically take it around 2pm on a Friday and seems to last most of the weekend. Combined with a little liquid "C" and on of my Big 3 supps I am taking, and I am in my teens again. Great stuff for a guy in his 50's to research with....
Grondi

grondi

grondi

Awards
Is taking Caber for libido recommended even if your Not taking Deca??

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Is taking Caber for libido recommended even if your Not taking Deca??
I had heard something weird about the dopamine agonists causing some weird side effects in the heart.... not sure if it' all of them or a specific type.

FWIW, I've dabbled with Prami, but didn't notice anything libido related.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use PT141 2-3x per month... Typically take it around 2pm on a Friday and seems to last most of the weekend. Combined with a little liquid "C" and on of my Big 3 supps I am taking, and I am in my teens again. Great stuff for a guy in his 50's to research with....
Grondi
Does PT 141 have any effect on your E2? Any other down sides? I’ve contemplated trying it out but know very little about it.

grondi

grondi

Awards
Does PT 141 have any effect on your E2? Any other down sides? I’ve contemplated trying it out but know very little about it.
Honestly not sure on the effects with estra... From what I've read, researching with the amount I do, (.8 then 1.25 once acclimated) 2-3x/month has little effect. I typically reserve the weekends for NOT researching the stuff I do during the week. (Sustain A, Provi, the Big 3 ect....) except for maca, and maybe a little Liquid "C" if I feel I need it.
The rare times PT is used, the "overdrive" factor is perfect and she likes it too being on the receiving end.

Sides at first are pretty strong. 1.5hrs to 2 of intense red flushing and very slight nausea. (I'm prone to that by nature)

I am definitely keeping my mind open on Caber or Masteron in the near future once I know more about it...

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly not sure on the effects with estra... From what I've read, researching with the amount I do, (.8 then 1.25 once acclimated) 2-3x/month has little effect. I typically reserve the weekends for NOT researching the stuff I do during the week. (Sustain A, Provi, the Big 3 ect....) except for maca, and maybe a little Liquid "C" if I feel I need it.
The rare times PT is used, the "overdrive" factor is perfect and she likes it too being on the receiving end.

Sides at first are pretty strong. 1.5hrs to 2 of intense red flushing and very slight nausea. (I'm prone to that by nature)

I am definitely keeping my mind open on Caber or Masteron in the near future once I know more about it...
Thanks for the info!

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
It might increase Total Testosterone production by activating the Hypothalamus; just like Blacks have higher Testosterone (due to more Melanin) the same with PT-141 may actually do something similar.