Test levels at 78

SgtBoomer

Awards
I’ve been a long time board lurker here, just trying to get all of the info from people that have experience.

I just had my blood tested and here are the results. I will also be going back to the doc to discuss these results, (I see my test results online) but I’ve never heard of testosterone being this low.

Test 78
LH 2.7
FSH 3.5
Estradiol 16.7
Prolactin 7.7
TSH 2.63

Never been on anything, this is totally clean taken in the morning. I’m 29. I eat clean and am just getting back to the gym these last couple months after a bad car accident three years ago. I’m all healed up now and am lifting light and building up after such a long time out of the gym.

I am thinking clomid might be what they give me to start. I was preparing to start with SARMs and work my way up to real gear. Anybody ever seen this low of test all natural?

I appreciate any insight.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Agreed are these United States or EU units.

SgtBoomer

Awards
My bad, these are Unites States numbers.

LH 2.7 range of 1.7-8.6
FSH 3.5 range of 1.5-12.4
Estradiol 16.7 range of 11.3-43.2
Prolactin 7.7 range of 4.1-18.4
TSH 2.63 range of 0.27-4.2

Also, I forgot to mention that I’m not asking for medical advice. I’m just asking for your opinions and thoughts.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you on any medications or OTC supplements/pain killers? Testosterone boosters or?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Any life changing events with in the last 6 months?
Have you been out side the country, change in jobs, new home or location, life styles, medications, relationships etc

SgtBoomer

Awards
I only take ibuprofen for pain. I hate any of those heavy painkillers.

No test booster right now, last time I used them was Over six months ago.

I am on antidepressants, bupropion 300 and fluoxetine 20. I am dropping at least the fuoxetine soon, weening myself off with Dr advising. Was at 40 mg. I’m well aware that antidepressants can complicate things.

Change in job, yes. Went from walking 12 miles a day delivering mail to an office job. I use a standing desk but I’m still missing the walking. The change was great, no stress as the job is great for me and pays a lot more. No other changes.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Google each of those compounds and “low testosterone”. You will be amazed as that’s your cause and solution to the low T.