Low test and estrogen and libido (help me feel young again)

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
02/10/18
Free test: 62.7
Test total:329
Shbg : 27
Ultra estradiol: 19
06/26/18
Ultra estradiol :9
Rest of my results r pending
6ft 215lbs age 29
I lift at least 4 times a week and jump rope those days to . My diet isn't perfect I cheat on the weekends.
No previous steroid use or prohormones . I did use exmastane before the first test results . The second results I only took pes Truemulti and the last month I took mtest . My estrogen went from 19 to 9 . Haven't received my recent test results yet to see if they have gone up .
The docs did a ultrasound on my testicles to make sure there was no cancer because my testosterone keeps dropping and I had testicular pain for a few days turns out that normal if u lift to much or wear underwear that is to tight for a day .
I want to feel like I did before I had this testosterone problem . My libido was up I wanted to either be doing it or doing something . Anyone recommend anything I can do . My test just keeps dropping.
Doctors recommend to go see a neurologist which will cost me 600 just to be seen I dont have money like that .
If i stop taking pes Truemulti I start breaking our all over my chest and back and even some on my face . It's also harder for me to sleep if I dont take them .
So all I want is recommendations on what to do to feel like I did before my test levels dropped so low . I live in Florida . I read entourage trt can't be done in Florida . Anyone know of any other telecommunications trt docs in Florida ? Maybe supplements that will help more with my test and libido . My libido was worse before i took the exmastane at 12.5 once a week for 5 weeks . My hormones were messed up before I took the exmestane .
Help me feel young again ! Any recommendations will be appreciated .
Ps: I already prayed about it

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a doctor to diagnose this. I'd suggest a urologist. The Clomid test is a simple way to differentiate between primary and secondary hypogonadism. HCG can be used too but requires daily injections for a few days. Consult a doc though.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Unless im mistaken telemedicine isnt allowed in florida so there wont be any telecommunication trt clinics for you but ive heard florida has trt clinics everywhere. It can be kinda expensive though

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless im mistaken telemedicine isnt allowed in florida so there wont be any telecommunication trt clinics for you but ive heard florida has trt clinics everywhere. It can be kinda expensive though
Agree, telemedicine is not allowed in Florida.

Your testosterone and estradiol dropping is strange. What are your LH and FSH levels?

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
That's strange my psychiatrist can prescribe me aderral n alprozam threw the phone but I cant get help for my hormones over the phone ��. I try not to take the medicine they give me . They diagnosed me with depression and anxiety . Even with my test levels so low they say they are in range . My doc would have to send me those results I only asked for the hormone stuff. I can't afford to pay for urologist until I get insurance or expensive treatment . Im going to try and get my hormones right with the help from the people here on anabolic minds . I just feel like my hormones r so jacked up it wont matter if I start trying to run things on my own to fix them . So any advice will be greatly appreciated .

dillface02241

dillface02241

Awards
  • First Up Vote
you can pm me if you're in miami, broward or palm beach.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Before jumping on hormone band wagon,
I would suggest to look at toxic over load as a lot of clients especially males from those area are loaded in DDP and Atrazine from pesticide exposures as wells as mold. Many of the males have high shbg in those areas. Those toxin listed are also neurotoxins that can cause neurological symptoms such as anxiety. Address the symptoms isolate the cause by not making bandaids long term solutions

TinyNutzzz

TinyNutzzz

Awards
That's strange my psychiatrist can prescribe me aderral n alprozam threw the phone but I cant get help for my hormones over the phone . I try not to take the medicine they give me . They diagnosed me with depression and anxiety . Even with my test levels so low they say they are in range . My doc would have to send me those results I only asked for the hormone stuff. I can't afford to pay for urologist until I get insurance or expensive treatment . Im going to try and get my hormones right with the help from the people here on anabolic minds . I just feel like my hormones r so jacked up it wont matter if I start trying to run things on my own to fix them . So any advice will be greatly appreciated .
Your shrink gives you adderals??? **** I've been telling mine for months I need better focus,attention span, and energy. I had an accident 15months ago and cut 4 fingers off my left hand. This Cymbalta for my nerve damage and my PTSD is slowing crippling me. **** I'm str8 asking next session for them...

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
So I just realized my doc didn't check LH FSH . I go to a normal doc I have to tell her what to check in my blood work if not she won't check for it . Im just tired of being tired and my libido is so bad . I've been waiting on my doc to figure something out and all she says is if I had low test I wouldn't have the muscle mass I have . She says I'm fine but I feel like s*** . I work alot I lift heavy all day and I get done and workout . If I stop I get fat really easy . I dont like taking the meds the pschycatrist prescribed me .

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
Your shrink gives you adderals??? **** I've been telling mine for months I need better focus,attention span, and energy. I had an accident 15months ago and cut 4 fingers off my left hand. This Cymbalta for my nerve damage and my PTSD is slowing crippling me. **** I'm str8 asking next session for them...
All that stuff they prescribe me gives me worse libido .

TinyNutzzz

TinyNutzzz

Awards
All that stuff they prescribe me gives me worse libido .
Nothing slows down my libido as long as I'm running a trt dose of test... On a blast 8 add alittle extra stuff and my libido skyrockets

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_3953.JPG

Add SHBG to this handy chart

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
So I made a trt appointment . The office is like 10 mins from my house . But it's weird because they do shots every two weeks . It's 65 for the first two weeks then I guess they will up the dose which cost 10 bucks more . My total test dropped from 329 to 264 my free test also dropped . I'm guessing they will be doing the shot every two weeks in the office . Tommrow for sure they will let me know if I qualify for trt when i go to the appt . I'm tired of being tired . N having a bad libido .

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I made a trt appointment . The office is like 10 mins from my house . But it's weird because they do shots every two weeks . It's 65 for the first two weeks then I guess they will up the dose which cost 10 bucks more . My total test dropped from 329 to 264 my free test also dropped . I'm guessing they will be doing the shot every two weeks in the office . Tommrow for sure they will let me know if I qualify for trt when i go to the appt . I'm tired of being tired . N having a bad libido .
That is a terrible protocol. The half life of testosterone cypionate is about 6 days. Look at this chart below to see what your blood level is going to be after 14 days:
IMG_4687.JPG

Are you in the USA?

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
That is a terrible protocol. The half life of testosterone cypionate is about 6 days. Look at this chart below to see what your blood level is going to be after 14 days:
View attachment 167986

Are you in the USA?
I'm in Florida I would like to go with someone else but everything is over priced ! N no other doctor actually puts there price on there website . I mean it can't get any lowrr then what it already is . Is there anyway I can get the test and administer it myself ? Or anything I can add to it to help it ? I'll let them know tomorrow it's my first appt .

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in Florida I would like to go with someone else but everything is over priced ! N no other doctor actually puts there price on there website . I mean it can't get any lowrr then what it already is . Is there anyway I can get the test and administer it myself ? Or anything I can add to it to help it ? I'll let them know tomorrow it's my first appt .
Look at Defy in Florida. I was going to recommend our board sponsor Entourage Medical but Florida’s telemedicine laws prohibit them from treating patients in that state. For comparison,
IMG_4748.JPG

https://www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?15058-Cost-of-Care-With-Defy-Medical-It-s-Less-Than-You-Think

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I think you are pulling trigger on TRT and may be shooting your self in the foot unless you find out the pathology of why it’s low in the first place. I have dealt with thousands of cases of these complex cases. Treating the symptoms is good, but like psychiatry probably only masking a deeper issue. Psychaitric cases are often immune system based not in your head as once suspected. Taking care of the underlying cause often resolved multiple issues. Do not make a temporary bandaid a permeant solution due to our broken medical system. Neuropsych cases are the most intriguing and my favorite to collaborate with psychiatrists on.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
Before jumping on hormone band wagon,
I would suggest to look at toxic over load as a lot of clients especially males from those area are loaded in DDP and Atrazine from pesticide exposures as wells as mold. Many of the males have high shbg in those areas. Those toxin listed are also neurotoxins that can cause neurological symptoms such as anxiety. Address the symptoms isolate the cause by not making bandaids long term solutions
Yes, also neurotransmitter & hormonal factors like Cortisol, which stimulates Aromatase and E2, Glutamate (as evidenced by D-Aspartic Acid which is well-known by folks to raise E2). You might have "hypoglutamatergic hypogonadism" which can be caused by Benzodiazapine Use/Abuse, or too much GABA in general (some folks have mutations in the GABA-A receptor Gene which genetically causes low Glutamate and low LH/FSH/Steroidogenic Acute Regulatory Protein). You might just not be getting enough Glutamic Acid and / or Aspartic Acin in your DIET.
What is ONE THING all Doc's and Bodybuilders alike would ADVOCATE FOR? Check your Diet' Man!
Eat Swanson broth a few times a week (high Glutamic Acid).
Only the "reduced sodium" kind will help, though.
Don't want too much Sodium bro.
You could try supplementing with E-Pharm Test Force II; which contains D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) + Sarcosine. Then do a little ZMA at night!

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
I appreciate all the help . I ended up getting on trt . Its not the best but I just want to see if it will help any at all . Just tired of feeling like this . I do have low t free n total . So it's a 300 mg shot of test with a shot of vitamin b12 every 2 weeks . I walk in they give me the shot I pay 65 a piece for the first 3 shots then get blood work which cost 40 and then they see if they up my dose after that . I just took my first shot I don't feel anything yet . I'm not going to mess with my trt until im dialed into everything .

Walrusieo

Walrusieo

Awards
Defy is 2 hours away from me . This place has alot of locations around here . The price seems good to .

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
I think you are pulling trigger on TRT and may be shooting your self in the foot unless you find out the pathology of why it’s low in the first place. I have dealt with thousands of cases of these complex cases. Treating the symptoms is good, but like psychiatry probably only masking a deeper issue. Psychaitric cases are often immune system based not in your head as once suspected. Taking care of the underlying cause often resolved multiple issues. Do not make a temporary bandaid a permeant solution due to our broken medical system. Neuropsych cases are the most intriguing and my favorite to collaborate with psychiatrists on.
Yup! TNF-A levels are also HIGH in Men with Low Testosterone and Free Testosterone and young Peoples with soaring Test levels have inherently Low TNF-A. Studies are in-reach everywhere. You know it, I know it. But many folks just want a band-aid.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yup! TNF-A levels are also HIGH in Men with Low Testosterone and Free Testosterone and young Peoples with soaring Test levels have inherently Low TNF-A. Studies are in-reach everywhere. You know it, I know it. But many folks just want a band-aid.
Actually eating broth high in glutamate may not be best idea with GAD expressions associate with anxiety
Spot on. We are finding imbalance in complement c4 which leads in to a cases having RCCX. This information is light years ahead of modern medicine. NAO the magic happens in the extra cellular matrix which controls gene expression along with the cell danger response. We see a lot of elevated tgfb1 in HPTA dysfunction that NO TRT doctor will be looking for. By regulating cell danger response we have done to some degree you control the whole cascade of events associate with immune system response and gene expression.

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
Spot on we as we are finding imbalance in complement c4 which leads in to a lot of guys have RCCX. This information is light years ahead of modern medicine. NAO the magic is happen in the extra cellular matrix which controls gene expression along with the cell danger response. We see a lot of elevated tgfb1 as well in HPTA dysfunction that NO TRT doctor will be looking. By regulating cell danger response which we have done to some degree you control the whole cascade of events associate with immune system response and gene expression.
Interesting, I have low C4 and C3 levels, I just assumed it was Genetic. My TNF-a and CRP and all that **** is fine though. Any suggestions on how to fix hypocomplementeria? My T levels are pretty good though, normally around 890+ ng/ dl sometimes up to over 1000. My E2 levels without AI always seem to hover in the low-Moderate range. Though I feel (On Average) pretty good. I feel like my Immune System is a bit over-active although I haven't come down with the Flu or Cold for about 10-11 years though.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I have low C4 and C3 levels, I just assumed it was Genetic. My TNF-a and CRP and all that **** is fine though. Any suggestions on how to fix hypocomplementeria? My T levels are pretty good though, normally around 890+ ng/ dl sometimes up to over 1000. My E2 levels without AI always seem to hover in the low-Moderate range. Though I feel (On Average) pretty good. I feel like my Immune System is a bit over-active although I haven't come down with the Flu or Cold for about 10-11 years though.

I would consider stealth pathogens which are not allowing the immune system to see them. I see it all the time. If your body does not see them then it will not respond. Look up my colleague Michael McEvoy. Between my self and him, we are already decades ahead of the modern medicine. Methylation and genetics been there done that. We barely even look at those any more. We are looking at the top of the cascade that actually controls them.
As the pioneers in medicine are dying or retiring, they are passing the torch to selective practitioners to carry on their work

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
I would consider stealth pathogens which are not allowing the immune system to see them. I see it all the time. If your body does not see them then it will not respond. Look up my colleague Michael McEvoy. Between my self and him, we are already decades ahead of the modern medicine. Methylation and genetics been there done that. We barely even look at those any more. We are looking at the top of the cascade that actually controls them.
As the pioneers in medicine are dying or retiring, they are passing the torch to selective practitioners to carry on their work
What would be considered "stealth pathogens"? Like things like Lyme Disease or some CNS-invader?
I know a lot about this **** obviously but you seem to be extremely knowledgeable in this regard.
To sum up the one thing bugging me: A feeling of stimulant dependence (even though we all love Clen here!) + clogged sinuses (I do have a deviated nasal septum) + less ability to smell + constipation issues [occasional] which only resolve at maximum Fiber and Probiotics. We're talking 4 cups of oats to **** sometimes!!!
Lab-blood tests for H.Pylori and all other "known" gut germs are Negative.
US says no inflammation in Colon.
Colonoscopy is clear.
...Any ideas?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Structural imbalance may lead to pseudo hypoxia which can impact sleep and also start pro-cytokines storm. Working in collaboration with Dr Njair in NYC made me highly aware of this when dealing with severed cases of neurological inflammation. As you know this can start the whole cascade of health issues from poor sleep hygiene.

I have seen several cases where deviate septum was corrected person symptoms got better.

Suspect DRD2 gene expression or possible FAST COMT for stimulate dependency. Eventually these could lead into Parkinson like effect as I commonly see in beginning stages. Many factors can influence gene expression. History, symptoms and labs will help to confirm the sources.

If you address the cause of the problem then the body in the correct sequence, it can often self regulate itself.
People need to look at then top of the cascade instead so much down stream by addressing symptoms alone. I have been saying this for close to 15 years now and still most doctors do not get it as they are not taught this in medical school. My wife is getting ready to graduate and seen this mentality first hand. She even challenged the doctors by asking have them supply data or studies with their “FAD” approaches. One doctors solution to weight loss was stop eating breakfast and eat with in an 8-10 hour window. “You do not need to exercise to lose weight, don’t eat breakfast” was the doctors response to a patient want to lose weight . These are the 90% of the doctors out there .. truly scary

NAO1255

NAO1255

Banned
Awards
Suspect DRD2 gene expression or possible FAST COMT for stimulate dependency. Eventually these could lead into Parkinson like effect as I commonly see in beginning stages. Many factors can influence gene expression. History, symptoms and labs will help to confirm the sources.
nQ1QtBC.jpg

Roger that on the septum thing.
My Promethease Report shows Dopamine D2 is "normal type".
However my confusion is with my MAO-Genes.
It says I have the 3-Repeat "Warrior-Gene", yet on two other SNP's I have "increased MAO Activity".
I guess that's a triple whammy then - since all three of those would probably lead to that No?
But if two hands on the Clock are moving in one direction (increased MAO) and the other (Warrior Gene) is decreasing it. WTF do you even do in that case? Lotta' times I literally NEED Adderall to get any articles done.