TRT bloodwork timing...

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i just took my first 6 week bloodwork, and got a couple questions...
First off, the idiot nurse told me to come in for the blooddraw 3 days after my usual injection...Isnt the best time to get a good accurate reading the day BEFORE usual injection???

So of course my testosterone was at its peak, super high at close to 1400. Now my estrogen at that time was 34, which isnt very high, but much higher than it was before starting TRT, got tested a week or two before starting and estro was low at 11.

So after going over my 6 week bloods, the doc prescribed me some arimadex, which will show up next week...my question is, since my bloodtest timing was when Testosterone was at its peak and Im assuming Estrogen was at its peak, should I even start the arimadex?
Ive heard the "target goal" for estrogen is around 22, but Im not sure when that would be for bloodwork timing? The day before your injection?

Im thinking that whatever dosage of the arimadex he prescribes, Ill most likely half that and start there, and see how it goes...

Also, he told me to start the AI once a week, taken 48hrs after my Test C injection....would this be wise?

Thanks.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m assuming you inject once a week. The prime time to have your labs done is the morning that you are supposed to inject, but before you actually inject. This gets the true trough of your test levels. I usually have my labs done at 8:15am and take my test and syringe with me. After they draw blood, I go to the rest room and inject. As far as the arimidex, cut the pill in quarters and take a quarter the day after you inject. Start there. Arimidex is very powerful and can crush your E2 quickly.