Compounded test cream spots and absorbtion time ?

Tank77

Awards
Hi guy, decided to try cream i got compounded after 2 yrs on test e shots....15mgs a day worked best for me but i got sick of daily injections :( ive read some guys kill it on cream as it converts to DHT more than estrodial. ...so what are the best spots and any guys on here love the cream ?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guy, decided to try cream i got compounded after 2 yrs on test e shots....15mgs a day worked best for me but i got sick of daily injections :( ive read some guys kill it on cream as it converts to DHT more than estrodial. ...so what are the best spots and any guys on here love the cream ?
Why were you doing daily injections?

Tank77

Awards
I started doing 2x a week 50mgs mon then thurs when starting trt for the first year...looked like a bloated puffer fish , tried AIs but felt crap on them and preferred to balance out naturally...after a yr of this I went to 3x wk which was better but my shbg was still only 17 :( ….so I looked into that and the suggestion was to do daily shots...this brought my estrogen into a perfect range ! shbg only raised 3 points but I got over the daily shots after a few months. So ive read that for some creams perform better and they aromatise less so thought give it a shot and not be a pin cushion for a few months at least haha

Tank77

Awards
Dr Cristler is a big advocate of the 10% cream and stated it mimics' healthy natural test production in men with peaks and troughs etc whereas shots keep you at one level consistently so ill see how I go , can always go back to shots but this could be what my body likes more??? not sure yet

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dr Cristler is a big advocate of the 10% cream and stated it mimics' healthy natural test production in men with peaks and troughs etc whereas shots keep you at one level consistently so ill see how I go , can always go back to shots but this could be what my body likes more??? not sure yet
I find this true as well with transdermal. To me it feels closer to "natural" than injections. I believe its the superior option for true trt though a lot of people will oppose me on it. By trt I'm speaking strictly of getting your levels in mid range and restoring you to where you body was or should be naturally.

Having used both methods this has been my experience. For bodybuilding purposes and raising test above supraphysiological levels inject absolutely works better no doubt. But the transdermal delivery of testosterone feels more natural. So for true test replacement in the normal range the td def has advantages imo.

Cristlers description of the peaks and troughs makes perfect sense to me.

Tank77

Awards
I find this true as well with transdermal. To me it feels closer to "natural" than injections. I believe its the superior option for true trt though a lot of people will oppose me on it.

Having used both methods this has been my experience. For bodybuilding purposes and raising test above supraphysiological levels inject works better no doubt. But the transdermal delivery of testosterone feels more natural. So for true test replacement in the normal range the td def has advantages imo.

Cristlers description of the peaks and troughs makes perfect sense to me.
thx mate...some also claim they got leaner and built more muscle on cream ? they stated the DHT had something to do with it....obviously a bigger dose of test e would be far better but im not after that and I would then need an AI and my psa would shoot up like it did when I adjusted my doses up a bit to see if I felt better on 120mgs a wk as opposed to 100 at one stage ...psa is back down after I dropped to 100 . If I can be high normal on cream and stay lean and have healthy bloods ill be very happy !

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thx mate...some also claim they got leaner and built more muscle on cream ? they stated the DHT had something to do with it....obviously a bigger dose of test e would be far better but im not after that and I would then need an AI and my psa would shoot up like it did when I adjusted my doses up a bit to see if I felt better on 120mgs a wk as opposed to 100 at one stage ...psa is back down after I dropped to 100 . If I can be high normal on cream and stay lean and have healthy bloods ill be very happy !
I will say this about the td. It has been my experience over the past year that it works slowly and subtly but also I have yet to see the point where I'm not seeing any returns or changes in my body aesthetically. This is keeping everything else the same (diet, training, sleep etc). So I feel like the td continuously has me recomping (slowly losing bf and gaining muscle). Imo this is what the body should be capable of naturally w proper diet and training.

I def noticed I hold more water and bloat on injectable vs td with test levels in a similar range (7-800 tt on blood test).