Inflammation and/or Muscle soreness on 7-Keto?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just curious how other people have responded to taking 7-Keto DHEA presently or in the past and what you think about it. I've been on TRT for the past 6 years and overall feel quite good, especially in the libido department, however I always have chronically low vitamin D and am fatigued throughout the day. I usually have to pep talk myself into doing things which is crazy at 39 years old. I recently starting taking 7-Keto DHEA at 25 mg (Tried 100mg but it ramped me up a little too much), and I am feeling much better. I can't remember the last time my DHEA levels were tested but I'm sure they were on the low side. I also have a very stressful career so cortisol is probably out of whack too. My question today however is I notice that I am considerably more sore following workouts then I was prior to taking this. I've seen couple posts on the internet of 7-Keto being pro-inflammatory or acute inflammation. Maybe i'm just having more productive workouts which are leading to more hypertrophy? Anyone else have any similar experiences?

Edit- Also for information purposes only, I have dropped quite a bit of body fat and bloat since taking these. My wife has definitely noticed. ;)

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Low vitamin d 25 oh is associated with Lyme or mold causing alter metabolism to vitamin d 1,25.
If you are supplement with D then you may benefit from an emulsified form. With vitamin d also need vitamin k and magnesium for proper vitamin d metabolism

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Low vitamin d 25 oh is associated with Lyme or mold causing alter metabolism to vitamin d 1,25.
If you are supplement with D then you may benefit from an emulsified form. With vitamin d also need vitamin k and magnesium for proper vitamin d metabolism