Question about AI

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking for something other than the adex prescription from my doctor. Is there anything out there that will work with keeping my estrogen in check with my dose of test and hcg. Not looking for exemestane or anything like that.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking for something other than the adex prescription from my doctor. Is there anything out there that will work with keeping my estrogen in check with my dose of test and hcg. Not looking for exemestane or anything like that.
Why do you not want adex?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
are you asking about something prescription or a supplement?

very vague question there....

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
are you asking about something prescription or a supplement?

very vague question there....
Well since adex and exemestane are prescription.. a supplement. I can get either of the stated above from my doctor but looking for something else I could take instead.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well since adex and exemestane are prescription.. a supplement. I can get either of the stated above from my doctor but looking for something else I could take instead.
Why do you not want to take adex?