Masteron and trt

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Will masteron affect trt blood panels? Like will it give high free test levels? I thought about using it at a lower dose for libido, but don't want it messing with my trt labs and raise a red flag.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will masteron affect trt blood panels? Like will it give high free test levels? I thought about using it at a lower dose for libido, but don't want it messing with my trt labs and raise a red flag.
Not to sure about mast but I have seen others run low dose of EQ and or Deca. Some mast would be nice for libido though.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Not to sure about mast but I have seen others run low dose of EQ and or Deca. Some mast would be nice for libido though.
I'm going to try 50mg/day and see how I feel

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mast lowers shbg so there's a very good chance free test will increase... How much is anyone's guess.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
priviron has the same effect and has a 12 hour half life, you could drop it a few days before labs

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It will throw your labs off. Guaranteed. Prop only if you get them done every 90. I’d stop long before personally...

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Proviron and mast will both raise free test levels. Pretty good for people on TRT actually, for libido boost.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Proviron and mast will both raise free test levels. Pretty good for people on TRT actually, for libido boost.
I hope masteron works well for libido, Priviron does nothing for me in that department, actually the opposite.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope masteron works well for libido, Priviron does nothing for me in that department, actually the opposite.
Mast helped my libido as well. I haven't tried proviron yet just tread about it. I've been looking into a mast cycle soon.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I didnt think much of proviron till I saw my free test on labs. I need to pin 1g of mast weekly to get the hardening benefits but its worth that grainy look you get

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Think 50mg/day would be a good starting dose? Would probably go 100mg/day max.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool, 100mg it is then
Yeah with most dht compounds lower doses are more effective at lowering shbg and freeing up bound testosterone. Good choice

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Btw, the masteron is clear, and as thin as water. Takes me almost 5 min to fill an insulin syringe with test prop, and 10 seconds to fill one with this masteron prop. Is it normally that thin?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Btw, the masteron is clear, and as thin as water. Takes me almost 5 min to fill an insulin syringe with test prop, and 10 seconds to fill one with this masteron prop. Is it normally that thin?
grape seed oil is more watery, its pretty smooth to pin, you can back fill the slin pin and pin in belly fat if your using a slin. what gage is the slin? you can get luer lock 29g by 1/2 for a larger syringe makes it easier to draw with a larger gage than switch to a slin gage

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
How long until I'll start feeling the effects? After about 4 hours I felt happier and a little more hyper, but no libido or strength increase yet of course.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
How long until I'll start feeling the effects? After about 4 hours I felt happier and a little more hyper, but no libido or strength increase yet of course.
its very mild, I usually run it test /tren/ mast at 600- 800mg a week, I see it mainly in the muscle bellies, I feel harder on it. I'm not sure what you will get from 100mg, may take 2 weeks to build up in your system. let me know what it does for you, maybe I will add it to my cruise

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I run 100mg mast a week with my cruise (I won't call it TRT as it's not under a doc), subtle but definately there. Give it a month or two. I think you'll love it.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I run 100mg mast a week with my cruise (I won't call it TRT as it's not under a doc), subtle but definately there. Give it a month or two. I think you'll love it.
you think its better than provi?

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you think its better than provi?
No idea, never tried it, too much £££ for my liking ;)

You tried both?

Is it worth the extra cash? Even one 25mg tab a day is 3-5 times more £££ than 100mg Mast E a week (at my sources prices).

Just to say, back to the OP; it's got to wreck your labs (from an endos point of view) it's still 100mg/pw (or whatever) of AAS (with anti-estrogen properties) floating around.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
No idea, never tried it, too much £££ for my liking ;)

You tried both?

Is it worth the extra cash? Even one 25mg tab a day is 3-5 times more £££ than 100mg Mast E a week (at my sources prices).
on cycle I didnt really think provi does much while other swear by it. on cycle 800mg mast and my muscles turned into rock. provi on cruise is ok, nothing to brag about. on my labs my free test was so high my doc wanted to lower my test script that was the provi

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TRT/cruise or on cycle?
I've used mast (400mg/week) and separately used 50mg/day of proviron, both on cycle, and found mast to be superior. Honestly I didn't notice a thing with proviron, but some people love it.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I've used mast (400mg/week) and separately used 50mg/day of proviron, both on cycle, and found mast to be superior. Honestly I didn't notice a thing with proviron, but some people love it.
I agree man, I didnt think provi was doing **** till I got labs

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
I agree man, I didnt think provi was doing **** till I got labs
I didn't notice anything with Proviron either besides slightly elevated mood. Didn't get labs while on it though.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Is it ok to inject masteron with a 5/8" needle like I do my test, or do I need to go deeper?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to inject masteron with a 5/8" needle like I do my test, or do I need to go deeper?
slin in shoulder, or sub q, personally if its more than 30iu on a slin Ill stick it in the shoulder or chest, too much sub q and it can leave a bolus for a few days and dependng on how they brew it it can burn for a day or two

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
slin in shoulder, or sub q, personally if its more than 30iu on a slin Ill stick it in the shoulder or chest, too much sub q and it can leave a bolus for a few days and dependng on how they brew it it can burn for a day or two
Yeah I used to get that when injecting 1CC with a slin pin into my delts. I don't do that anymore, but massaging the area with heat afterwards usually helps make it dissipate. For anything 1CC and over, I use regular 28g 1" pins in my delts (straight in, no angle).

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I used to get that when injecting 1CC with a slin pin into my delts. I don't do that anymore, but massaging the area with heat afterwards usually helps make it dissipate. For anything 1CC and over, I use regular 28g 1" pins in my delts (straight in, no angle).
its actually recommended not to massage the area after a shot, the bolus in the muscle it under pressure and rubbing cause more pressure and irritation, altho it certainly feels good. I'm guilty of rubbing the area when I get PIP. just saying, you probably already know

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its actually recommended not to massage the area after a shot, the bolus in the muscle it under pressure and rubbing cause more pressure and irritation, altho it certainly feels good. I'm guilty of rubbing the area when I get PIP. just saying, you probably already know
Ah ok thanks, I didn't realize this. Yeah I don't get boluses anymore, but they always seemed to go away when I massaged lightly, immediately after the shot in a shower.