SHBG

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
So my total test was 869 In great range

MY free test was on the low end and SHBG was 69, which was about 15 points above normal

I have had trouble losing weight for a few years.

I am in shape, workout, had all my blood work come back good.

Please tell me what side effects one might experience from high shbg with low free test. once gain, all my other hormone levels are in range.

If I can get this SHBG down, they said I can figure out my real levels and see if I need testosterone replacement or not.

I am taking danazol for 30 days, 25mg a day.

e2 is 27 which is perfect in range.

What side effects does one have with high SHBG. The sides I experience are more associated with high estrogen even though I don't have that

Mr.TT

Awards
  • Established
If you have highish Triglycerides, lowish HDL, highish ALT. Then weight lost problem could be Insulin resistance. (most of America)

IR is not related to high SHBG.... That Danazol should crash your TT, and FT will not change much.

Where is your LH?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Lh is fine. Not insulin resistant. All those bloods came back ok. Danazol at a low dose shouldn't crash total t to an extreme, more or less just get back to what I need to be? Or is it some scam by a doctor clinic to get my TT low to I start TRT? I know danazol will lower SHBG which is really what I need done to see if I feel better initially?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So my total test was 869 In great range

MY free test was on the low end and SHBG was 69, which was about 15 points above normal

I have had trouble losing weight for a few years.

I am in shape, workout, had all my blood work come back good.

Please tell me what side effects one might experience from high shbg with low free test. once gain, all my other hormone levels are in range.

If I can get this SHBG down, they said I can figure out my real levels and see if I need testosterone replacement or not.

I am taking danazol for 30 days, 25mg a day.

e2 is 27 which is perfect in range.

What side effects does one have with high SHBG. The sides I experience are more associated with high estrogen even though I don't have that
Boron alone could drop your SHBG by 25% as per a study at 10mg daily to increase your FREE T.

Viron by Black Lion Research
20mg of Boron Citrate
250mg of Eurycoma Longfolia Extract

I'm on TRT and take it.
I rep for them so you can use my code (MARK15) for 15% off if you want to give it a go.

EDIT:
After looking at your bloods, besides your SBHG.
What other two are high aside from the ALT? I can't read them.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WOW, your eyesight is way better than mine...
ALT high, Glucose (my guess) really high = Insulin Resistance.

And YES, (another guess) you will qualify for TRT after the Danazol drops your SHBG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3fO5aTD6JU

And a Video I really like.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHFbMUU0Oag&t=1057s
I use Privatemdlabs.com as well ha, so I guessed where those values were.

*Berberine can help with Insulin Resistance among other things. Even TUDCA in lower doses can be taken long term without issue. I'd get some Tudca as well.

*// Berberine has been shown to be better than Metformin.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
barely high,......one or two points. ALT is just a few points high. 3 months ago it was in a low range. Those blood varies obviously.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
barely high,......one or two points. ALT is just a few points high. 3 months ago it was in a low range. Those blood varies obviously.
Good to 'see' lol. All I could see was high.
Also, in addition to the VIRON if you take it, then maybe add some Vitamin D
Both will lower your SHBG.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
yeah understand that. Its my SHBG and low free test I assume is the issue.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah understand that. Its my SHBG and low free test I assume is the issue.
So, what are you waiting for? Let's lower that SHBG! then get some bloods to prove it.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you eat keto? Low insulin levels will increase SHBG.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
No I don’t do keto. Thinking it’s just pass hormone use with not a great pct honestly. All other bloods alright. Not sure however.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Finding high levels of fluoride in a lot of males with high SHBG and pathogenic over growth in the gut. Just started to make the connection with fluoride in past few weeks. it’s a marker for inflammation. I reduce one guys shbg from 37 to 21 totAl test stayed the same. We removed mycoplasma I found and worked on lowering inflammation. When I see high shbg I am going after pathogens, meds and environmental toxins first. Once 5G kicks in going to see a lot more elevated levels

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finding high levels of fluoride in a lot of males with high SHBG and pathogenic over growth in the gut. Just started to make the connection with fluoride in past few weeks. it’s a marker for inflammation. I reduce one guys shbg from 37 to 21 totAl test stayed the same. We removed mycoplasma I found and worked on lowering inflammation. When I see high shbg I am going after pathogens, meds and environmental toxins first. Once 5G kicks in going to see a lot more elevated levels
Patients on Prozac for example?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
http://blog.zrtlab.com/shbg-modulator-01

Yes to question possible via increase of prolactin

Another clinical correlation seen in a lot of patient with elevated SHBG is cellular or functional zinc deficiency. This is a huge trend I have been noticing over past decade ..