AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, let me start this off by saying my doctor is incompetent and I am trying to find a new one currently.

I have been using Androgel for just under 2 years now. Last year, my total testosterone was 731. I do not have any other numbers because my doctor thinks that is all that counts. I have asked about E2, SHBG, free, etc. but I don't want to get into that now.

I have an appointment on Wednesday, the 25. I went for blood 9 days ago, the 12th, my total came back at 1381.

I was blasting for 14 weeks with Test E. The last injection was 2/25. I know one that is on TRT PCT is useless, but I wanted to see what running one could do.

I waited until 3 weeks after the last injection to start PCT, like a person not on TRT would. On 3/11 I did the following for PCT

Weeks 1-2

Clomid 50 mg ED
Nolva 40 mg ED
Aromasin 25 mg ED

Weeks 3-4

Clomid 25mg ED
Nolva 20 mg ED
Aromasin 12.5 ED

I last dosed the above about 5 days before my blood test, but it still came back high.

The day if the test, the doctor called me and told me to switch to 2 pumps and then we will re-test the blood work. I told him how I was on vacation from work and was able to use lotion after 1 hour after applying the Androgel, which increases the absorption, which I was doing and I do not get to do during the week. He told me to stay on 3 and re-check the blood work.

I am assuming the SERMS and/or AI made my blood tests come back too high. I have been off all three completely for 14 days now. It will be 16 or 17 when I go for blood. However, I want to make sure it does not come back too high again. I have to go for blood work either Monday or Tuesday.

I do not want to skip doses until then. I read it takes anywhere from 2-5 days of not using Androgel for testosterone levels to decrease, but after 3-5 days, it can go all the way back down to baseline levels.

I am trying to come up with a timing/application amount to get my levels in the normal range. I did my three pumps a little while ago. Here is what I was thinking:

3 pumps Sunday early afternoon (I train first thing in the morning and apply it when I get home)
1 or 2 pumps Monday morning, 7 AM.
O pumps Tuesday morning, get blood at 10 AM

Does this look good or should I go down to 2 pumps tomorrow and skip Monday, should I skip Monday all together?

D

Destroying

Awards
First, let me start this off by saying my doctor is incompetent and I am trying to find a new one currently.

I have been using Androgel for just under 2 years now. Last year, my total testosterone was 731. I do not have any other numbers because my doctor thinks that is all that counts. I have asked about E2, SHBG, free, etc. but I don't want to get into that now.

I have an appointment on Wednesday, the 25. I went for blood 9 days ago, the 12th, my total came back at 1381.

I was blasting for 14 weeks with Test E. The last injection was 2/25. I know one that is on TRT PCT is useless, but I wanted to see what running one could do.

I waited until 3 weeks after the last injection to start PCT, like a person not on TRT would. On 3/11 I did the following for PCT

Weeks 1-2

Clomid 50 mg ED
Nolva 40 mg ED
Aromasin 25 mg ED

Weeks 3-4

Clomid 25mg ED
Nolva 20 mg ED
Aromasin 12.5 ED

I last dosed the above about 5 days before my blood test, but it still came back high.

The day if the test, the doctor called me and told me to switch to 2 pumps and then we will re-test the blood work. I told him how I was on vacation from work and was able to use lotion after 1 hour after applying the Androgel, which increases the absorption, which I was doing and I do not get to do during the week. He told me to stay on 3 and re-check the blood work.

I am assuming the SERMS and/or AI made my blood tests come back too high. I have been off all three completely for 14 days now. It will be 16 or 17 when I go for blood. However, I want to make sure it does not come back too high again. I have to go for blood work either Monday or Tuesday.

I do not want to skip doses until then. I read it takes anywhere from 2-5 days of not using Androgel for testosterone levels to decrease, but after 3-5 days, it can go all the way back down to baseline levels.

I am trying to come up with a timing/application amount to get my levels in the normal range. I did my three pumps a little while ago. Here is what I was thinking:

3 pumps Sunday early afternoon (I train first thing in the morning and apply it when I get home)
1 or 2 pumps Monday morning, 7 AM.
O pumps Tuesday morning, get blood at 10 AM

Does this look good or should I go down to 2 pumps tomorrow and skip Monday, should I skip Monday all together?
I don’t know dude, here’s what I did. I wanted my **** to come back UNDER range. That way you might increase your prescription. So what I did was stop all test 6 weeks out. I took literally 0.1 ml of Mast every day for those 6 weeks. When I got my test, test was low, free test was low, e2 was low. PSA within range. Hope this helps. I actually felt really good the whole time.

IMG_0217.JPG

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i took my three pumps last night, did not use any today and will go for blood work tomorrow. It will be almost 40 hours since the application. I do not want to risk go further than that of not applying.

D

Destroying

Awards
i took my three pumps last night, did not use any today and will go for blood work tomorrow. It will be almost 40 hours since the application. I do not want to risk go further than that of not applying.
Do you have to go tomorrow? I just show up at the blood lab whenever I have a chance, with the paper from the dr, which is good for 3 months. So yo should have 3 months at most to get yourself under control.