Blood tests - 23 year old male

K

KeevKK

Awards
Hey guys

I posted this on another forum and nobody have been able to help. Then I wondered if anyone here might be able to help. This is what I posted:

For the last 2-3 years I have had some very annoying symptoms. Recently I got some labs done which i would like to share with you, and hopefully you have something to say about them.

I am 23 years old, 183cm and I weigh 70kgs. I am very athletic with very low body fat %.

My symptoms the past 2-3 years have been:
-No libido (I am dating a very hot model at the moment and I cant get it up unless she jerks me off. Even then it is a very weak erection and I will lose it before or close after entering.)
-Brain fog
-Bad memory
-Tired all the time
-Hair loss
-Inability to learn new things and see the greater picture as well as connecting things (Probably related to tiredness, brain fog etc.)
-Cold hands and feet (Bad circulation?)

My doctor sometimes mention depression but I do not feel depressed. I am very optimistic and want to experience life and learn as much as possible. But those factors above hinders that a lot.

Here are my blood test (20/3-18 8am):
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

capture3.PNG

These tests are in Danish but I think they are easy to translate.

Notes:
-My DHEAS was above the reference interval the 6/10-17 with a value of 14442 so this one has decreased back to "normal".
-As you can see my FSH and Androstenedione (This was 4.7 back when my dhea was high) is above the reference interval
-I think LH is too high as well
-My TSH is high as well and this is because I have supplemented with Iodine for 1 month starting in the middle of february. It has always been normal until i did this.
-Is my prolactin too high?
-I am not on any medication and have never taken any PEDs

The end.

I am just a little frustrated because of these symptoms. Are there any other blood test you would recommend me to get? That I lack?

Thanks a lot,
KeevKK

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn’t see estradiol level. You have pretty high prolactin. That’ll keep your libido crashed by itself. Estradiol controls libido as well.

K

KeevKK

Awards
Didn’t see estradiol level. You have pretty high prolactin. That’ll keep your libido crashed by itself. Estradiol controls libido as well.
Thanks for your response!

What do you think is the ideal range for prolactin? Can I do anything to lower it?

My doctors reasoning for not doing Estradiol even though i asked was that I had no body fat so he did not think it was a problem or necessary. I should have persisted...

U

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TSH should be around 1. I can't see iodine raising TSH that much. Are you taking selenium as well?

The symptoms you describe all point to hypothyroid. You having any gut issues like acid reflux or gerd?

K

KeevKK

Awards
TSH should be around 1. I can't see iodine raising TSH that much. Are you taking selenium as well?

The symptoms you describe all point to hypothyroid. You having any gut issues like acid reflux or gerd?
Thanks for you response.

For all my life my TSH have been between 1.5-2.5 and only since supplementing with Iodine has it increased to 4.3. I have stopped with the iodine again because I am a little worried about it. I have read so much bad as I have read good stuff from different people starting it. Would you recommend me to start again?

But yes I did take Selenium and every other co-factor, also in the correct forms.

To the stomach issues I would say yes. I had constipation, rumbling etc and also acid reflux. But it only occurs when I eat certain foods and I do not really notice it anymore since I stay away from them. I sure do have some stomach issues. What is your suggestion?