Restart

Pipedaddy

Awards
Just kicking the idea around if I had been on trt for 4 months or so and then a little over my target level of 1000ng how difficult would it be and how long would it take to restart my natural production and get somewhere close to where I was before

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There’s a lot of variables involved with your question, but in general if you’ve been on TRT it’s possible you’ve shutdown your natural production to a point that you can’t recover. It’s always worth a try to restart. There’s a post on here somewhere from Kenpoengineer about HPTA restart. Like I said it’s hard to say because there’s so many variables involved.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Just kicking the idea around if I had been on trt for 4 months or so and then a little over my target level of 1000ng how difficult would it be and how long would it take to restart my natural production and get somewhere close to where I was before
Well, what were your original levels? Seems like if you were on TRT in the first place then they would be pretty low already....

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
Don’t know why you would want to do that. You would eventually come back down to your previous low levels and not be anywhere near where you were on TRT. I tried this several times before going on all out TRT – even low-dose Clomid of 12.5 mg per day raised my test levels to nearly 1000– but two months later I was back down to low 400s feeling like crap again. Not worth it – and I’m very happy being on TRT, personally.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you want a target level of 1000 ng?