Ultimate Anti-Aging Supp - C60 in Olive Oil

Anahim

Awards
I heard good things and I've experienced much myself regarding carbon 60 in olive oil. I think we could discuss how it has affected us with anti-aging and performance in the gym!

There are a number of suppliers globally (which we will cover in this post) but I've been sticking to "local" supply by Slic60.com and I'm just getting started! (My dosage is about 3mL twice daily, not before bed).

Do your own research, be careful what you absorb, and bring out the best for your gym friends here at AnabolicMinds.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed for more info. What global suppliers?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard good things and I've experienced much myself regarding carbon 60 in olive oil. I think we could discuss how it has affected us with anti-aging and performance in the gym!

There are a number of suppliers globally (which we will cover in this post) but I've been sticking to "local" supply by Slic60.com and I'm just getting started! (My dosage is about 3mL twice daily, not before bed).

Do your own research, be careful what you absorb, and bring out the best for your gym friends here at AnabolicMinds.
Strong 1st post ?

If you're going to spam your business, at the very least provide us more information

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just google the ish.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's right up there with the TD HGH scam.

Destroying

Awards
I have read much about the merit of C60. Do you have an account of your use?

Anahim

Awards
Excellent stuff. I use it every day. Definite performance increase and boost in more ways than one. Gives focus. Helps you wake up in the morning. Keeps you from getting sick too.
This stuff is for the elite, not suckers like the ones above (as you can tell) who are too lazy to do a little research before quoting ****. You could use this code I believe for 10% off GETSLIC60. I couldn't use it twice.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

That last line is a real hook...

Excellent stuff. I use it every day. Definite performance increase and boost in more ways than one. Gives focus. Helps you wake up in the morning. Keeps you from getting sick too.

This stuff is for the elite, not suckers like the ones above (as you can tell) who are too lazy to do a little research before quoting ****. You could use this code I believe for 10% off GETSLIC60. I couldn't use it twice.
It's a miracle? Why didn't you say so bro? Oh wait...

It's for the elite? Oh, damn, not for the 'ones above'... that's me...
You're not much of a salesman if you're going to insult members of a forum you just joined to spam, and troll.

You couldn't use the discount code twice? Why the **** not? What good is a discount code if you can only use it once? Must be sh!t for sure. Do you represent the company? I hope not.

8.33 days for $30? Is my math right?

Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Awards
That last line is a real hook...

It's a miracle? Why didn't you say so bro? Oh wait...

It's for the elite? Oh, damn, not for the 'ones above'... that's me...
You're not much of a salesman if you're going to insult members of a forum you just joined to spam, and troll.

You couldn't use the discount code twice? Why the **** not? What good is a discount code if you can only use it once? Must be sh!t for sure. Do you represent the company? I hope not.

8.33 days for $30? Is my math right?

Good post. Save your money.

I’ve been at this game for over 50 years, seen this type of slick advertising many times. It used to be a hot woman, usually Joe Weider’s wife, and some jacked guy. Today it’s rat studies and pseudo research.

Give it a whirl. Maybe the placebo effect will be worth the money.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good post. Save your money.

I’ve been at this game for over 50 years, seen this type of slick advertising many times. It used to be a hot woman, usually Joe Weider’s wife, and some jacked guy. Today it’s rat studies and pseudo research.

Give it a whirl. Maybe the placebo effect will be worth the money.
Oh yeah, I remember those days with the hot chick, and Weider's wife was hot. When I was a kid I'd subscribed to Muscle n Fitness, and FLEX. Ha. All those advertisements. Brings back memories.

I neglected the power of the placebo.